• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's profile

> Attack Potency: Town level (Stronger than his child self), higher with 4 Tails (Fought against Orochimaru), Mountain level+ with Sage Mode (Held his own against Pai and was overpowering him), higher with 4 and 6 Tails (Created a massive Bijü Dama, which destroyed Konoha's outskirt)

This is on Naruto's profile currently.

It says he is higher with 4 Tails, and then at the end it also says he is higher with 4 and 6 Tails.

I think there was a mistake made.

This form is High 6-A, check his profile. I didnt put this form here but it is on his profile for sure

Okay im gonna be honest, the new layout looks far more cluttered than the previous one, the powers and abilities part is nigh unreadable and its impossible (unless one is knowledgeable) to know which abilities each form has.

Overall its just not good imho.

They are the same way as before, a mess. The old profile was a mess, with a lot of useless keys for forms, wich can be put together within his base

Okay, the old is a mess, sure, but u just took the mess and smeared it within itself to cause an absolute storm of confusion.

The old profile should just be reverted, we remove pointless keys and reorganize the abilities with tabbers.

Why we need keys for transformations like 4 and 6 tails? They are base Naruto with kurama chakra, no need for a key. The same thing for KCM, BM and BSM. I disagree with change for the old poor format

@Shark

I would like to see a justification for reverting to the old format. To criticize and say that it is bad will not change anything. The only problem you showed here is the powers and abilities, which can be solved without changing the profile

Because now u have the powers and abilities of 4 tails, 6 tail etc etc mixed within base Nard's abilities and on each thread someone will need to explain what powers does he exactly have as they are all fused into 1 key.

The multiple explanations in each key also looks less organized and simply worse imo.

Like I said, the only problem is the powers and abilities and not the profile itself.

But it is a problem because of the profile template that is currently used

And indeed u dont need a key for a new AP rating, but doing so makes it more "distinct" on what exact form is being used and allows the profile to generally have more versions to allow for more specific matchups and whatnot.

Do you know that we use the same thing for DBZ Goku, right? He has a lot of AP rating on the same key. The same thing for Natsu and Meliodas, and a lot of other NNT profiles. This format should be used to remove useless keys. You just need to read the AP part with more attention. The matchups remain the same, you can still use KCM Naruto, BM Naruto and such, nothing stop you to

Okay sure, but im not gonna go into the quality of those profiles, as it stands Naruto's profile is a horror to read through, power section in specific which is handled horribly even if we compare it to the last version which was far from good. And yes u can do those matchups but the profile is simply unappealing and there is less variety in keys.

The only thing that need to be fixed is his powers and abilites, I don't have patience to fix

If u dont have patience to fix it u should have made it worse or edited the profile at all.

@Calaca

Keyword "unneccesary", sure some keys could/should be removed, absolutely, but doing this is a no.

@Shrek

The profile's appeal matters little. It's better to have a short profile that is well structured and accurate with our standards than having a mess with 15 different keys to have more matches.

The main purpose is to index the characters, not putting them to fight. And we have that standard for profiles with transformations.

The profile's appeal is not the biggest problem i have, its subjective after all.

The massive problem i have is that there is no way to know which power each form has (without being knowledgable enough) as for example Pre War Naruto key has powers from his SM, Bijuu versions and base form in it, all of them have different powers and abilities which would need to be explained to anyone that isnt knowledgeable enough for each versus thread which is just bad, same goes for indexing wise.

As such the old version is simply better

I thought 4 tails was rated as 7A??

Also Naruto is missing higher with a steam release

I really hope the abilities section isn't ****** up cause I haven't looked

It seems that you refuse to understand. I have already said that it is possible to add tabbers to the powers and abilities without reverting the profile, but why are you ignoring it? I'll repeat again, we just need to add tabbers. Profile will not be reverted

I am not ignoring it, i simply didnt see it, but having the tabbers of Bijuu mode, KCM etc and having current keys is senseless.

And who knows, maybe it will, maybe it wont, neither of us can tell the future.

Having tabbers for his transformations even without a key for them is not a problem.

And who knows, maybe it will, maybe it wont, neither of us can tell the future.

Someone just needs to put the abilities in the three keys we have for him now and then I can get to adding tabbers.

Back