• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs The Kage's

This interesting for me. Basically can he win a battle against the Kage's, all at once?

SoM: In Character w/ intent to kill

Starting Distance: 10 Meters

Hokage Naruto vs:

• Hashirama
  • Tobirama
  • Hiruzen
  • Minato
  • Tsunade
  • Kakashi (MS)
  • Rasa
  • Gaara
  • Third Raikage
  • Fourth Raikage
  • Darui
  • Ohnoki
  • Kurotsuchi
  • Mei
  • Chojirou
NOTE:

• Naruto is in Base
  • Speed is not equal
  • Everyone has complete knowledge
  • Kurama can assist Naruto with strategy.

Seriously though, I think the only thing that could help them here is hax. Most of these guys are non-factors, and he easily has the speed to react to the speedsters among the Kage.

I'd say only Kakashi could help them out with BFR, or someone busting out the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.

But what if we take into account Naruto carrying out a massive clear-out with Rasenshuriken dakka once he deems that fit? He's going to heavily utilize his clones in this situation. Nobody got the durability to tank even one of those. Except Kakashi uses Kamui and Onoki uses Jinton to try and disintegrate. Even then, they don't got the reserves to keep up, while Naruto has that in spades, and I don't think they can keep up with the sheer amount of projectiles.

We might also have to take into account the transformation jutsu. What if Naruto or his clones transform to one or some of the Kage? Just like what he did against Kiba.

Naruto blitzed them and casually one-shot everyone with physical attacks. Other than Sasuke, everyone in the Shinobi World is fodderstomp for Naruto even all of them attack him at the same time.

They could with Kakashi's amazing planning as well as Minato's genius. They have a lot of oneshot abilities with no regard to durability after all. But yeah speed needs to be equal.

I wouldn't say Naruto takes it that handidly. Remember, they do have complete knowledge.

And Naruto will have some trouble with Hashirama. Who, after the Minato upgrades go through, will be able to keep up With Base Naruto in part.

I don't want to equalize speed, but I will say the Kage's have 24 hrs prep-time to make it fair.

Rocker1189 said:
They have a lot of oneshot abilities with no regard to durability after all.
Can you elaborate? Jinton is useless as Naruto is resistant to the TSBs which are superior. Only thing I can think of is Kamui and Shiki Fujin.

Oh, nevermind, I was exxagerating a bit with a lot lol, but yeah I forgot he can resist Jinton.

But then there is Mei's acid Jutsu.

DMS Kakashi has Six Paths Chakra. This is the only reason he can create PS with only MS.

Even if this was speed equalize I still got money on Naruto spanking them. I thik it was stated after the war Naruto continued to train aw saw in the The Last his taijutsu looked even better. Now you got naruto who has mastered taijutsu and 1000s of shadow clones. Not too mention Naruto is pretty much resistant to all of their abilities and has knowledge on all of their abilities so im still going for Naruto. Naruto gonna do what Madara and his wood clones did to the 5 kage lol

Correction, Naruto isn't resistant to Jinton. His resistance to the TSB come from his Six Paths Senjutsu Chakra and Nature Energy. Otherwise, he isn't resistant.

We gave Naruto resistance to matter manipulation based on TSB,Naruto can resist Jinton without a problem if he is able to resist his TSB and Madara's. TSB>Jinton.

he may still have the tailed beast chakra we just dont know because he didnt have any chance to use jutsus agaisnt MOMO

Naruto's clones had already dealt with kage level opponents, so now when he is much more stronger, I don't really see any reason for him to lose (Also Hashi is the strongest of the bunch, and he is weaker then jubito which is weaker then 1 eye judara which naruto had no problem keeping up with at base ).

Back