• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BMWFanboy said:
2000 is based off clones, and that's being conservative and assuming each clone won't throw more of these by creating chakra arms, so lets come around and say 8000 per clones with 3 chakra arms.
Producing portals doesn't mean anything, it can easily be said that Sasuke uses the least possible amount of chakra while making these portals. That's one argument in Sasuke's favour vs a lot in Naruto FAR outweighing Sasuke as far as stamina is concerned. The fact that Naruto can make waves after waves after waves of Shadow Clones which share chakra equally (and by the time he fought Sasuke, I'd estimate he easily made 3 or 5K clones) without tiring for a long, long time whilst Sasuke ran out of stamina in barely a few hours whilst not even coming close to expending as much chakra as Naruto did proves Naruto can EASILY overload him.

CT? Because Sasuke can make them instantly and Naruto can't break out of them

Amaterasu? You mean shit that can be slapped away with pure chakra? Like Naruto already did lol?

Yeah no. Sasuke won't survive taking so much chakra in him. Shinra Tensei is effectively useless, as are summons and black recievers which Naruto will simply slap away.

Naruto won't give Sasuke time to absorb anything, he'll keep him engaged physically while releasing Kurama who will create more and more clones to merge and to absorb Nature Energy from their surrounding like he did in canon, and then he'll proceed to one shot Sasuke with Planetary Rasenshuriken from multiple directions, which even if he absorbs will overload him anyway because of what we already saw in canon
Some of what you said are basically assumptions that Naruto didn't even do in canon.

2000 thousand clones? What? He didn't even do that much against Kaguya. What makes you think he'll do, much less capable of such a feat while in SPSM mode? Someone counted the scan against Kaguya and it was a little more than 200 hundred clones at best. Also, I hope we're not talking about Tailed Beast Bomb Rasenshuriken here, because Naruto's clones has never shown the ability to make those. Only Naruto can. They can create Bijuu Rasenshuriken,but about only nine of it. There's no reason to assume he can do more than he's shown canonically. If we're talking about Rasenshuriken, then Sasuke's Susanoo tanks them casually, or Sasuke absorbs them. If we're talking about Bijuu bomb Rasenshuriken, then Sasule easily dodges them since they don't even detonate if they don't hit. Susanoo could also tank a few of them, since it tanked Susanoo Chidori and Six paths Bijuu bomb. Now we could argue that Naruto could do more than he's shown in canon since he now has full Kurama, but that would just be an assumpiton as well.

"8000 per clones" is just pure wank.

Amaterasu may not harm him, but Enton can. Seeing as how it packed more potency than Naruto's TSBs. As shown when Enton easily breaks them out of Kaguya's Ice prison, whereas Naruto's TSBs failed to even move a few inches.

Was there even an instance in the manga where Sasuke was overloaded by chakra? Because I can't quite recall.

Naruto was only able to make 5 Kurama avatar clones, and merge three of them. There's no real reason to wank him further than that. Sasuke absolutely wont allow Kurama to gather Natural Energy. Remember how Kurama has to go somewhere to hind and sit on a meditative pose for a short while. Sasuke's Ameno easily allows him to ;hinder Kurama from going somewhere, seeing as it allowed Sasuke to traverse the distance of a mountain range. If by planetary Rasnshuriken you mean Naruto's final attack, then Naruto can only make a pair of them at a time, and instantly gets drained of all his chakra right after. HE can't create more than two of those, much less a quantity he can throw at multiple sides.

He has shown to create 2000 clones though. The fact that not each was drawn is obvious, but he still showcased it when 12

The difference between Asura Naruto and Indra Sasuke is that Sasuke REQUIRES the Tailed Beasts in order to achieve that state. Naruto can at any time gather nature energy via Kurama and a Shadow Clone

Hst master said:
The difference between Asura Naruto and Indra Sasuke is that Sasuke REQUIRES the Tailed Beasts in order to achieve that state. Naruto can at any time gather nature energy via Kurama and a Shadow Clone
Which in a fight between them, Naruto won't do. Since it's not needed in the first place. He can beat Sasuke under his own power. But that's not saying it's going to be easy. It's going to be extremely difficult on Naruto's part.

But under the scenario that Naruto is pushed enough that he needs to absorb Natural Energy, then Sasuke absolutely won't allow it. Remember there are conditions to be met to absorb the energy. For one, Kurama has to go somewhere to hide and meditate so he could absorb, and Naruto has to provide him time. Seeing as there are no rules that Naruto has Kurama absorbing NA at the ready, then Naruto has to create a Kurama clone to absorb. And when Sasuke notices that a clone was going somewhere away from their fight, Sasuke would instantly figure out what Naruto was planning and make it so that the clone can't absorb. With Sasuke's ameno, the Kurama clone wouldn't be going anywhere.

Sasuke would instantly figure out what Naruto was planning and make it so that the clone can't absorb.

Again, no previous knowledge.

sasuke wins,

way more haxxed, way more versatile, and his chakra-absorbtion makes 95% of narutos powers/attacks completly useless, easily sasuke

What is this utter wank of Sasuke and downplay of Naruto lol.

Some of what you said are basically assumptions that Naruto didn't even do in canon.

2000 thousand clones? What? He didn't even do that much against Kaguya. What makes you think he'll do, much less capable of such a feat while in SPSM mode? Someone counted the scan against Kaguya and it was a little more than 200 hundred clones at best.

>Literally makes 2000 clones against Gaara as a kid

>Makes thousands of clones against various enemies many times in the story

Why are you counting the scan? I thought it was common sense the author will not draw 2000 clones on a page just to confirm Naruto is using 2K clones?

Also, I hope we're not talking about Tailed Beast Bomb Rasenshuriken here, because Naruto's clones has never shown the ability to make those. Only Naruto can. They can create Bijuu Rasenshuriken,but about only nine of it. There's no reason to assume he can do more than he's shown canonically.

>Literally never said Biju Rasenshuriken

Naruto's clones can make Rasenshurken tho

If we're talking about Rasenshuriken, then Sasuke's Susanoo tanks them casually, or Sasuke absorbs them. If we're talking about Bijuu bomb Rasenshuriken, then Sasule easily dodges them since they don't even detonate if they don't hit.

>Missing the part where the missiles home in on the enemy so even if Sasuke tries to dodge they'll stay on him

Susanoo could also tank a few of them, since it tanked Susanoo Chidori and Six paths Bijuu bomb. Now we could argue that Naruto could do more than he's shown in canon since he now has full Kurama, but that would just be an assumpiton as well.

>a few

I think you missed the part where 8000 isn't "a few"

"8000 per clones" is just pure wank.

Really now? Are we gonna downplay? Chakra arms can make multiple Rasengan and Rasenshuriken, 8000 wasn't wank , it was me being conservative.

Amaterasu may not harm him, but Enton can. Seeing as how it packed more potency than Naruto's TSBs. As shown when Enton easily breaks them out of Kaguya's Ice prison, whereas Naruto's TSBs failed to even move a few inches.

Enton? All it did was wipe out base Naruto's clones and little else. Fire slicing ice vs a Gudodama taking it's time isn't the best argument, we all know what heat does to ice.

Was there even an instance in the manga where Sasuke was overloaded by chakra? Because I can't quite recall.

There doesn't need to be when it's shown a body can only hold so much chakra. Madara's body couldn't take the chakra Kaguya had, Toneri couldn't take the energy from the sun

Naruto was only able to make 5 Kurama avatar clones, and merge three of them. There's no real reason to wank him further than that.

If your best argument is wank wank wank I suggest you stop. Naruto being able to make 5 Kurama clones and merge 3 while massively low on chakra doesn't equate to a fully healthy Adult Naruto being restricted to said amount. And the reason he merged 3 was because only two clones were alongside him.

Sasuke absolutely wont allow Kurama to gather Natural Energy. Remember how Kurama has to go somewhere to hind and sit on a meditative pose for a short while. Sasuke's Ameno easily allows him to ;hinder Kurama from going somewhere, seeing as it allowed Sasuke to traverse the distance of a mountain range. If by planetary Rasnshuriken you mean Naruto's final attack, then Naruto can only make a pair of them at a time, and instantly gets drained of all his chakra right after. HE can't create more than two of those, much less a quantity he can throw at multiple sides.

Lol, and what makes you think Kurama will casually sit within Sasuke's ameno range? And when did Sasuke go across a mountain range with it? What makes you think Naruto will give him the luxury of teleporting in the first place?

He doesn't get instantly drained of his chakra tf? He was already spent wayyyyy more than Sasuke and the reason he got knocked out of Asura mode was the blast of Indra's Arrow with his Planetary Rasenshuriken. By the sheer number of clones he had made Naruto was low on chakra by the time Sasuke fought him, Kurama said it himself. There's no reason to limit a Naruto who won't have such issues, to make Sasuke win.

BMWFanboy said:
Oh and by Sasuke's own word he cannot beat a massively drained Naruto by himself, he needs the Biju
Why do people think that Sasuke wasn't equally drained at the time, again? Sasuke put in equal effort against Obito, Madara and Kaguya.

also

"What makes you think Naruto will give him the luxury of teleporting in the first place?"

I lol'd. It's teleporting. Sasuke does it with a glance. What is Naruto going to do that will prevent Sasuke from using Amenotejikara, whose range is as far as Sasuke's eyesight?

@A Stone Arc

Equal effort?

Obito and JJ Obito: Even before Sasuke came into the picture Naruto fighting against Obito. Whenever Sasuke attacked, Naruto attacked but the reverse is not true. Naruto distributed his and Kurama's chakra to the thousand.

Madara: Naruto started attacking first, used techs, fight against Limbo Clones and one-shotted all CTs while Sasuke partially cutting them down, help the sealing of 1 Limbo clone and cut Madara in half which did nothing to the man.

Kaguya: Sasuke try to attack with PS and one-shotted by her , in the Gravity world he teleports to her side ,tried to attack with the Chidori but Kaguya dodged and send him another world , again try to attack with PS but Kaguya one-shot agai . He remained most of the time in the Sand world.

With the SPC their reserves became full so we should only think what they did against Madara and Kaguya.

Also, Amenotejikara has a limited distance otherwise he teleported to Madara when he is going after the 2. Rinnegan.

Naruto stomp hard,Saskue was never equal or close to Naruto's strength... at their final battle Naruto with only half of Kurama and no other bijuus was equal to Saske after he got a huge PU bost

LMAO at Sasuke putting, anywhere near the effort Naruto did against Obito Madara and Kaguya

Lol, and what makes you think he'll be given time to teleport when he'll be busy catching hands from Naruto

I suppose we are to overlook thw wave after wave of Shadow Clones that eat chakra like vampires drink blood Something that Naruto did, not Sasuke

>Literally makes 2000 clones against Gaara as a kid

>Makes thousands of clones against various enemies many times in the story

Why are you counting the scan? I thought it was common sense the author will not draw 2000 clones on a page just to confirm Naruto is using 2K clones?

Yeah, Naruto has made thousands of clones before, My argument was that, has Naruto made such a quantity of clones in his Six Paths Sage mode? Because I'm pretty sure it drains him far faster then he'd like, if he's even capable of such. No. Every time he's made an army of a few thousand clones they were in base form. Hell, even in KCM he hasn't made that many, only enough to fill each side of the war.

Against Kaguya, She pretty much bulldozed them for a few scans and then they were gone. Literaly no proof his Six Paths clones reached in the thousands range, hell there's no proof it even reached several hundreds.

And even if we assume he could, Sasuke easily bullrushes through them with Susanoo considering they're pretty squishy.

Naruto's clones can make Rasenshurken tho

Rasenshuriken are Enton projectile level. Sasuke tanks them, or absorbs them, or dodges them.

>Missing the part where the missiles home in on the enemy so even if Sasuke tries to dodge they'll stay on him

Again, merely Rasenshuriken won't do shit. It'd take several Six Paths BB, or TBBRS to bust open Susanoo. Adding the fact that Rasenshuriken literally has no relevance in terms of speed, and the fact that Sasuke can just as easily produce Susanoo arows to counter them makes this argument a no-brainer.

>a few

I think you missed the part where 8000 isn't "a few"

I meant a few TBBRS, not the same ol' Rasenshuriken.

Really now? Are we gonna downplay? Chakra arms can make multiple Rasengan and Rasenshuriken, 8000 wasn't wank , it was me being conservative.

You're basing KCM Naruto as you're argument, which has feats of making multiple Rasengans on his chakra arms, but only a single Rasengshuriken with all arms charging it. And rasengans are even more useless.

Also, Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto still has no feats of making literal thousands of clones in this state. So, I'm not buying the 8000 chakra arms part.

Enton? All it did was wipe out base Naruto's clones and little else. Fire slicing ice vs a Gudodama taking it's time isn't the best argument, we all know what heat does to ice.

Uhh, TSB's are basically the strongest form of passive hax jutsu in the series. And it basically has fire chakra in it along with all chakra types . The fact that it performed abysmally compared to Enton spoke volumes of Enton's potency.

There doesn't need to be when it's shown a body can only hold so much chakra. Madara's body couldn't take the chakra Kaguya had, Toneri couldn't take the energy from the su

And what makes you think Sasuke can't absorb as much as Naruto throws, a guy who he's literally stated to be equals by the WoG? Kaguya nd Madara aren't comparable in terms of chakra so it's logical he's not handling hers. Sun and Toneri, nuff said.

If your best argument is wank wank wank I suggest you stop. Naruto being able to make 5 Kurama clones and merge 3 while massively low on chakra doesn't equate to a fully healthy Adult Naruto being restricted to said amount. And the reason he merged 3 was because only two clones were alongside him.

Why are you assuming Naruto was "massively low" on chakra while not applying the same principle to Sasuke? Also aren't they fully rejuvenated after meeting the Sage?

And you're basically just assuming things. If it's as you said, then why did Naruto couldn't be bothered to spend only a literal second to create more Kurama clones to merge? The main Kurama avatar can only merge with two Kurama clones because that's the extent he can manage. Because that's the extent in making his final attack. Nothing suggests otherwise. His clones being able to merge by themselves is even more of a horrid speculation. You're just basically overblowing Naruto's abilities.

Lol, and what makes you think Kurama will casually sit within Sasuke's ameno range? And when did Sasuke go across a mountain range with it? What makes you think Naruto will give him the luxury of teleporting in the first place?

He doesn't get instantly drained of his chakra tf? He was already spent wayyyyy more than Sasuke and the reason he got knocked out of Asura mode was the blast of Indra's Arrow with his Planetary Rasenshuriken. By the sheer number of clones he had made Naruto was low on chakra by the time Sasuke fought him, Kurama said it himself.

Did I say Kurama would just casually sit in is Ameno range? I said Kurama would have to escape from the fight and hide from Sasuke's sight to absorb. In which case, Sasuke easily prevents that with his Ameno.

He crossed the distance when he crossed that distance when he blitzed a Kurama clone after amping himself. And before you say its because of the amp. ''It's not. The amp wast amping Sasuke directly, all of those Bijuu Juice went straight to the Susanoo. Ameno is instantaneous. Literally everytime it's been used on Naruto it's worked. Naruto won't be noticing before the Kurama clone was suddenly hit on the other side of the battlefield.

He instantly gets drained of most of it after that. Enough that he can barely create a Rasengan, which resulted in a slugfest between the two.

And again, you conveniently repeats the fact that Naruto was low on chakra while discounting the fact that Sasuke was low on chakra too. Adding the fact that he had a gimped Rinnegan to begin with, which Kurama directly states that it's 'new' and 'can't use its full abilities'. Also add the fact that Sasuke was an absolute beginner with the Rinnegan in the first place, and has just getting used to it by the time they fought.

There's no reason to limit a Naruto who won't have such issues, to make Sasuke win.

I'm not limiting him. I'm correcting you because you hype Naruto's abilities too much it borders on fanfic levels. Assumptions are largely irrelevant.

Also, since when did I argue Sasuke would win? I literally said Naruto would win under his own power without needing to get high on Natural Energy. But it's not going to be easey. It's extreme diff on Naruto's part.

BMWFanboy said:
Oh and by Sasuke's own word he cannot beat a massively drained Naruto by himself, he needs the Biju
Sasuke can't beat a massively drained Naruto while being massively drained himself, and having a gimped Rinnegan, and being a total newbie to it. Jeezus, it's like being low on chakra only applies on Naruto in this forums.

BMWFanboy said:
LMAO at Sasuke putting, anywhere near the effort Naruto did against Obito Madara and Kaguya
Lol, and what makes you think he'll be given time to teleport when he'll be busy catching hands from Naruto
Again, literally all it takes is for Sasuke to look at something--like Naruto himself, and in an instant Naruto's only punching air.

Calaca Vs said:
I remember someone said that Naruto > Sasuke in Taijutsu before.
There's no evidence backing this anywhere, tho'. WoG states they're even in the Boruto era, which is the Naruto and Sasuke that we're rolling with here.

Equal doesn't just mean it's talking about taijutsu

Madara and Hashi were equals but we all know Hashi had the physical advantage

IIRC in the manga battle Sasuke didn't land much physical attacks unlike the anime. I haven't read nor watched the series in a long time so I can be wrong with this.

But it's true that Sasuke is nowhere near Naruto's stamina. The Knuckle-head was fighting for days and Sasuke just showed himself up when everything was ending.

Sasuke haxstomp.

He didn't use the Preta Path because of plot. He is too overpowered to use his full potential against almost everybody, including Naruto...
Well, because of plot, against everybody, includes Kaguya, Momoshiki and Jigen.

Alongside, he can use genjutsu on Kurama (remember that Obito used a genjutsu in Kurama meanwhile he was inside Kushina) the bijus (if Naruto is using all of bijus) and after on Naruto with minimmal effort and in a ******* instant, for that shit, Kurama had warned Naruto to not to look him in the eyes in their final fight.

Posting to a dead thread is called a "necro". If you wanna discuss this match-up, make the thread yourself, or wait for someone else to do it.

LOL wasn't this done before

Nardoe rekts hard with sheer versatility and having an answer for everything Sauce can throw at him.

Back