• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Inb4 Naruto thread causes problems

Both Low 5-B

• Naruto AP: Stronger than 1.33zt
  • Plutonian AP: Unaffected by force that liquefies 1.2zt
Speed equal

Takes place on Zendikar

Start 500m apart

Note: While looking at Plutonian's file may make it seem bad, please read the note. He doesn't know he's haxxed yet.

Naruto Uzumaki (Adult):

Plutonian (Irredeemable):

Inconclusive:

Since Natuto doesn't resist reality warping, what stops him from getting his durability reduced so that Plutonian can punch him like tofu?

I mean he doesn't just instagib Survivor or Orian. That's more part of why he hits so hard, though it definitely helps.

Hmm, so no resistance from Naruto's part. How high is his mind manip. resistance? If I remember, the toad Naruto summon can seal the mind or the soul, or both. Don't remember

Well, his parents very quickly found themselves unable to get into his mind. Eleos are his parents.

That's the one smurfed thing though.

To elaborate on the durability thing, he sunconsciously alters the molecular structure of things he hits so he can easily smash right through them. This is on top of already having Low 5-B AP, because the feat that got him there was from overpowering a gravitational force that liquefied a Low 5-B as opposed to him hitting something so his RW can't come into play anymore there than it already does with giving him super strength in the first place.

Well, Naruto has that dura negating rasen-shuriken which is usually his go-to. Will Plutonian try to tank it?

I don't see how attacking his cells would really change things, but given how he can see electrons and shit I'd think he'd notice that sort of durability negation. He didn't exactly try and tank stuff from things that weren't like, guns that he knows he can deal with.

Bump

bump

bump

Sir Ovens said:
Hmm. How skilled is Plotonian in combat?
Not that skilled as I remember.

As his former teammate put it: "That's the problem with being near invulernable, Tony. You never had to learn how to fight."

He's basically dangerous due to his abilities not because he's actually good at fighting.

There's that, but there's also how he was able to throw rods from space with enough precision to deliberately not kill anyone by millimeters. There's also how Max Damage said that when they were both depowered, he still fought like Mike Tyson. He prob wouldn't have the same sort of h2h but reality warping helps a lot here even if unconscious and he still has really extreme precision and senses good enough to essentialy be precog

Back