• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since I'm not familiar with the feat that gives TBSM Naruto his MHS+ rating, exactly how fast is that version of him? I know Meliodas is also MHS+ but that speed tier is very wide (and Meliodas is at the lower end of the tier with a Mach 1800+ feat iirc).

For round 1 I would probably say Meliodas could take this high-diff due to having slightly higher AP in physical strikes, and if Naruto uses Rasengan or its variations they'll sent back at Naruto at double the original power by Meliodas' Full Counter, which could be the end of him if he decides to use a stronger one straight away.

For round 2:

If their speed is similar, I vote Meliodas due to the above.

If Naruto is considerably faster, Naruto mid-diff due to similar AP and greater speed.

If Meliodas is considerably faster, Meliodas low-diff due to the above and speed advantage.

This is all, of course, ignoring Meliodas's insane susceptibility to Naruto's Sexy Jutsu hax, which will give him a definite win if he decides to use it.

Back