• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto VS Ichigo Reaction Thread (DEATH BATTLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fight was nice, if a little difficult to comprehend on the first take because it was all just a fustercluck of what the hell is happening graphic-wise, but they got the way the two act in combat down pat.

I'm annoyed with the whole Ichigo reaction speed though. Did they just have the scale between Naruto's reaction vs movement speed and applied it to Ichigo's? Why not use a normal person's scale? Why not find Ichigo's own reaction speed feat?

Other than that, I'm good.

ß┤╝╩░, ßÁâÔü┐ßÁê ß┤║ßÁâ╩│ßÁÿßÁùßÁÆ ╩░ßÁâßÁê ßÁâ ßÁçßÁëßÁùßÁùßÁë╩│ ßÁëÔü┐ßÁêߪÔü┐ßÁì.

Speaking of speed, in the 24:05 mark of the video, they said that there's a difference between travel speed and reaction speed, and guess which death battle they did that tried to argue that one character is faster than the other by travel speed?

i actually think we should use the Naruto databooks, as for the inconsistencies and hyperboles, alot of them are misleading rumors and fake translations and the fact people cant tell the difference between symbolic meaning and flowy talk for the titles, not even the content itself, but ill leave that for a future blog. but regardless, Death Battle did a way better job this time.

Shadowbokunohero said:
i actually think we should use the Naruto databooks, as for the inconsistencies and hyperboles, alot of them are misleading rumors and fake translations and the fact people cant tell the difference between symbolic meaning and flowy talk for the titles, not even the content itself, but ill leave that for a future blog. but regardless, Death Battle did a way better job this time.
We've been over this before, we can use the databooks so long as they don't contridict what is shown to us.

I personally agree very much with the outcome, but the way it was delivered was the issue. Both characters admittedly had their speed wanked, they said universe when they meant to say world; which planet would have been more accurate; although, they fixed that statement in the aftermath. It would have been preferred if True Bankai made the final appearance instead of FGT. However, Naruto still won via versatility and raw power; Small Planet level Vs Moon level gives Naruto the win.

By issue, is with the discrepancies of information.

IE, ichigo being 17, at the begging of the video, even though, that was the end, and they didn't use an *.

Making ichigo lose, because he mangestu, which should've ended naruto, because it bypasses durability, something they intentionally omitted, especially since they didn't explain the existential circumstances, behind WHY, ichigo used it. Because, Aizen kept evolving, he was going to kill ichigo or take Japan with him trying to.

Frankly had, they used it as a draw, it would've been fine. Instead they make Kurama cloak, able to tank it. Also, ichigo had no need to use mangestu against naruto, but it's naruto, the series must always be held, in high regard/be unnecessarily strong.

The outcome is accurate and most of the research isn't wrong but some like lightspeed arguements (I have precog :^) ) and a bit on how yhwach and kaguya aren't exactly planet busters are kind of a few nitpicks but at least they didn't say mustache king was going to bust 3 universes. Only real issue was speed and slight scaling otherwise not a bad thing though idk how i feel on mugetsu being the finishing blow makes sense in terms of aftermath but...meh it was well done for the most part

Took on 54 little boys to the face though

How powerful would True Bankai Ichigo realistically be? It was enough to scare Yhwach but even then I don't think it'd (much) more than where Narutos at

@Aizenishere by my super quick estimates it'd be around 150x stronger than naruto.

Whcih reminds me. We were supposed to make ichigo 5-b. But no1 can be bothered doing it.

I'm assuming naruto won the deathbattle then?

I'm pretty sure no one did it because

A: Yhwach was weakened by the Plot Macguffin arrow.

B: The defeat of Yhwach was a complete asspull.

Plot arrow only took his almighty away

We already agreed to changing the god tiers statistics to it some time ago. Just that no one cares enough to do it. Myself included.

Well yes but his ap/dura remained the same.

BlahBlahBlah yhwach said Ichigo had a fearsome power and he had no room for error, etc.

I put them at at least moon level because of a casual feat Yhwach did, that got revised and it was suggested to just make them 5-B by all the bleach experts

Yea that's why I pointed it out. Was sad to see (though admittedly I'll cheer for Naruto until the end of time, maybe even after OVO)

Ichigo, Yhwach and Aizen 5-B or just Ichigo and Yhwach O.O

What he means is that the stil silver took away his hax but not his physical capabilities, in which Ichigo cut through him like butter for the 2nd time(No retry edition)

@LordAizenSama we were gonna change the bleach god-tiers? Never noticed.

Speaking of Bleach, can we delete all of the redundant info in the Notable attacks/techniques section of their profiles that's self-explanatory, like "Expert hand-to-hand combatant", "Enhanced Speed", "Enhanced Durability", etc.

Yeah that discussion happened like half a year ago so im not surprised people dont rememver. Also the actual thread was about both naruto and bleach revisions.

In hindsight i was downplaying both Ichigo and Aizen just because I was worried about the reaction to a 5-B Ichigo

@Aizenishere iirc the lower and upper bounds of small planet level is 50x, with nardo barely scrapping into small planet level. Yhwachs ap is lowend planet level x 3,

@Glass I dont think it's a big deal. And you never know, people who don't read the series or know anything about it may find it useful.

VsB is a indexing site first afterall

Also, Ichigo and Naruto at the end were calculated to be about 440-480 million megatons in power, (This is about High 6-A, Multi-Continent). Ichigo was 40% faster than light, Even 27 exaton Naruto attack was still High 6-A feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back