• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto VS Ichigo Reaction Thread (DEATH BATTLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And those calcs are far from what their strongest form is in this site.

@Aizen well that's true, but some stuff needs some explanation to those that never read the series, like how does Kisuke, Mayuri, or Aizen win their matches with not many haxes.

I don't know much about either character.

I almost like the battle, except some parts of the sprites and angles.

>Now let's see how downplay Batman ovo.

The Joke Battles Wiki needs to get updated with DB's profiles of Naruto and Ichigo..

JBW asides, you guys should try saying that Naruto isn't light speed on the comment sections

You might see me on the comment sections

Thank me later

ZackMoon1234 said:
The Joke Battles Wiki needs to get updated with DB's profiles of Naruto and Ichigo..
JBW asides, you guys should try saying that Naruto isn't light speed on the comment sections

You might see me on the comment sections

Thank me later

Just don't forget to mention Temari can blow away the universe hehehe.

@HIzack the result was correct so I suppose that's what matters.

Aizen vs Madara DB when?!?!?!

Aizen proceeds to......

Wait, I haven't finished Bleach yet. What is his Hax?

Man I just want to ONE DB to have a Kill La Kill character, or Hakumen from Blazblue.

All this COMIC GAAARBAGE.

Just one Ryuko,

also this latest fight was good I loved the rather lengthy aftermath

DMUA said:
Aizen proceeds to......

Wait, I haven't finished Bleach yet. What is his Hax?

Illusions. Though we don't know what his Bankai is so we'll never know just how OP LordAizen truly is :(

EDIT: Kubo probably went by thinking Kyoka Suigetsu was his bankai and forgot it's just a shikai considering how threatening it is in verse

Aizen's bankai: literally warps reality passively to make him better than anyone who knows of his existence.

I do think it is reality warping. It's what makes the most sense.. and if he didn't feel like ******* Yhwach was worth useing it on.. Well yea that alone says it all. (Though it's most likely due to Kubos writing) BUT STILL. JUST SAYIN... Ichigo tried and got F U C K E D. Aizen took a look at Yhwach and was like "His moustache aint manly enough to witness my Bankai"

Hmmmmmm...

@Aizenishere can i take a guess for who you rooting for Aizen vs madara?

Hmmmm i maybe wrong but i think you will root for aizen.

That was horrible. Using Ulquiorra's feat from like 400 chapters ago to power-scale instead of the meteor feat which by their calculation would have been huge.

Fight was a mess and lasted like 2 mins. Their supposedly best part was the worst part (including the research my god that was bad). Ichigo using Mugetsu when they said True Bankai > Dangai. Why is he using hollow mask with his True Shikai form? Why does he have his SS clothes and not the RG clothes? Seriously.

Also their downplaying of Yhwach and Kaguya. Like really?

Their own math doesn't make sense. They said Visored Ichigo is Las Noches busting before a 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 multiplier. This would put him beyond Naruto's hole made on a hollow moon given the curvature they gave us. Then, they said Ichigo was faster than Naruto in his True Shikai....and then they never multplied his speed for True Bankai. By their own math Ichigo should have won.

Jesterofgames said:
How did they downplay Ywach and kaguya
Saying they weren't Planet busters.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Their own math doesn't make sense. They said Visored Ichigo is Las Noches busting before a 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 multiplier. This would put him beyond Naruto's hole made on a hollow moon given the curvature they gave us. Then, they said Ichigo was faster than Naruto in his True Shikai....and then they never multplied his speed for True Bankai. By their own math Ichigo should have won.
The fight also started off with True Shikai Ichigo who should have blitz base Naruto according to their calculations. But as you can see, even they don't take their calc into consideration. It's just to please the fans. Also using a feat from 400 chapters ago instead of the meteor. Smh.

I saw about 1 minute of Ichigos research just to see, and when they compared Aizens kurohitsugi to a blackhole I turnt it off.

They said Naruto And Ichigo wernt planet busters

And also I don't see how there own math proves Ichigo would win when they Put how much they calculated it would take to destroy huaco mundo I don't know if it was right But still Also @aizen They say it isn't A black hole later during the analysis

Jesterofgames said:
They said Naruto And Ichigo wernt planet busters
And also I don't see how there own math proves Ichigo would win when they Put how much they calculated it would take to destroy huaco mundo I don't know if it was right But still Also @aizen They say it isn't A black hole later during the analysis
No. They said Kaguya and Yhwach aren't. So if those 2 aren't the latter 2 aren't cause power-scaling

Did you not read what IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 wrote? Their own calcs said Ichigo was stronger and faster. Also they used a feat from ages ago instead of the meteor feat which Ichigo clearly scales to which if they calc it would be way above the Las Noches one.

That Kurohitsugi one was also funny. They compared a non-incantation one back from SS Aizen to a incantation one from a transcendant Aizen.

KuuIchigo said:
Also they used a feat from ages ago instead of the meteor feat which Ichigo clearly scales to which if they calc it would be way above the Las Noches one.
I'm pretty sure they could have wanked that to continent level or even multi-continent level if they wanted.

Watch it, and I have to say the results was expected. Parts of the battle was largely accurate as well.

Being that as it may, why hasn't this site accepted Naruto has FTL reaction speed? I see the argument; "the Databook is hyperbole" as the reason. Case in point; Temari being able to blow all the universe. However, this wasn't a hyperbole, but a metaphor. It was also the main heading of her profile. Databook generally imposes metaphorical headings at the beginning of every profile. The technique exposition itself are not hyperbolic.

Also, the claim Madara can smash all things in the universe was stated in the MANGA, not the Databook. Speaking of which; why haven't we generalise Manga statements as hyperboles since the claim Madara can smash all things in the universe was as much hyperbole than Temari's claim?

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017: I saw your reddit post on character rant. It was well done. I completely agree with it.

Soldier Blue said:
KuuIchigo said:
Also they used a feat from ages ago instead of the meteor feat which Ichigo clearly scales to which if they calc it would be way above the Las Noches one.
I'm pretty sure they could have wanked that to continent level or even multi-continent level if they wanted.
Yep. Since they took the 3 days statement from Nel, they would take the 10 days one from Yoruichi which could make it to Moon level if I'm correct.

"No. They said Kaguya and Yhwach aren't. So if those 2 aren't the latter 2 aren't cause power-scaling" They said Ywacha and Kaguya Were capable of planet busting Just not Through there own direct power Which is true for kaguya (unless we are talking small planet) However I'm just pretty sure Ywacha has bad durability

I gave Yhwach lower durability because that was what ichigos ap is. Which was a mistake in of itself since reiatsu doesn't work that way but yeah. As i said earlier Ichigo should be 5b. Which makes Yhwavhs dura 5b. No-one cares to update the profiles is all

Not really. He would have the same as his AP which should have been changed ages ago since Reiatsu = AP and Dura. Also he would have to survive the destruction if he were to create a new one.

Light Fang is a technique that uses Storm Release (lightning and water elements) and, according to members of our own calc group, has not shown the properties needed to be considered a true light based attack.

KuuIchigo said:
Also he would have to survive the destruction if he were to create a new one.
I don't see how people can't understand this. He was going to destroy a few realms and create a new one. Of course he has to be able to survive that destruction.

Considering how VsB's standards are slipping in the calc department ( the incredible laxing of what is and isn't real lightning) i wouldnt be surprised to see it happen to what is and isn't lightspeed, one day.

Soldier Blue said:
KuuIchigo said:
Also he would have to survive the destruction if he were to create a new one.
I don't see how people can't understand this. He was going to destroy a few realms and create a new one. Of course he has to be able to survive that destruction.
Actually their combination resulted to an entirely new element/ability, as most combination of elements in the verse does.

For example: Onoki's dust release is a combination of Earth, Wind, and Fire. The result is a technique which disintegrates matter on molecular level.

Using the logic you're applying, we can as well say it doesn't disintegrate matter on true molecular level.

Nevertheless, Madara's Light fang moved rectilinearly, and emitted light, just as lasers does. Lasers generally moves at the speed of light. Albeit, not in fiction. However inasmuch as the Databook quantified the speed as SOL, it's rather expedient we should accept the speed for what it is.

Side note; When characters like Mifune can slash their sword at the speed of light, there's credibility in the fact Naruto can evade objects moving at the speed of light.

Naruto dodged the movement of Madara head in the manga anyways. Even if it is light speed Naruto won't scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back