• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto VS Ichigo Reaction Thread (DEATH BATTLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto VS Ichigo DEATH BATTLE
Naruto VS Ichigo DEATH BATTLE

So first thing I want to say is..I'm not going to spoil who won. But the fight was quite short.

Secondly, Death Battle used the Naruto handbook to say Naruto dodged light, basically giving him FTL Reactions. Does this mean we should give him a speed upgrade? He's only Massively Hypersonic on his page.

Wait, I heard Ichigo had the speed over Naruto so how fast was he for them?

<The fight was quite short

28 minutes video...

Blanked said:
Wait, I heard Ichigo had the speed over Naruto so how fast was he for them?

No...Naruto has dodged the light attack from Madara which the Naruto handbook does infact state it is literally light. So Ichigos feat is being as fast as lighting. Naruto has the speed advantage by a huge margin.

So...I'm confused. Are we going to ignore Death Battle bringing up Light Fang and keep his profile here at MHS?

Should we still not use the book? I've seen threads before that pushed for it but wasn't accepted.

When the books have some inconsistency in them and it isn't shown as such then we don't use it.

The strangest part to me was how they got Ichigos reaction speed.

They took the difference between Narutos travel speed and reaction speed (Around 3 times) and then applied the same 3 times difference to Ichigos speed to gets 900,000,000+ mph for his reactions.

@Pepper

It's banned topic that I've spent MONTHS arguing against. Please don't bring it up again.

First off, the databook is ripe with all sorts of hyperbolic statements (i.e. Temari can blow away the universe. Madara's Susanoo can destroy anything in the universe) when feats say otherwise (Temari is nowhere near a top-tier Shinobi and Madara's Susanoo got melted by Mei's Lava and Acid Release).

Second, Storm Release doesn't act like light. On this site, we only rate things as light speed if they also display the properties of light. Storm Release techniques bend and undulate in ways that are impossible for light in real life and do not display any of the properties of light (i.e. refracting when passing through different mediums). Hence we cannot accept that statement as being light speed even if the databook says so.

Pepper14832 said:
So...I'm confused. Are we going to ignore Death Battle bringing up Light Fang and keep his profile here at MHS?
Oh, so you were serious? Lol I thought you were joking.

1) Massive outlier.

2) Databook aint canon afaik.

Dust Collector said:
The strangest part to me was how they got Ichigos reaction speed.

They took the difference between Narutos travel speed and reaction speed (Around 3 times) and then applied the same 3 times difference to Ichigos speed to gets 900,000,000+ mph for his reactions.
That's Death Battle for you.

I will also say that death battle did some "math" that give Ichigo overally faster speed. (40% faster than Naruto with the "light fang" feat)

Against all odds.... It was fantastic. The animation was gorgeous, the analisis was great, despite the fact that my favorite of the Shonen Trinity lost, it's one of the best episodes of the entire series.

Although, the Speed calcs for Ichinose had a lot of Calc stacking.

Dreaming Serpent said:
There you go. Not as bad as people were pointing it out to be.
No one here said the fight or animation was bad tho. Or are you referring to people on YouTube?.

technically, LF = Lightspeed but it was agreed that:

• 1- Madara swung her head to touch naruto
  • 2-True Seeking Ball could have slowed the attack due to its composition
I'm not going to argue that the case of temari is just a "slogan" in the title of the page (most of the databook characters and techniques have something similar at the beginning of the page)

i was expecting ichigo winner but i am still happy

Ichigo using Mugetsu and Naruto attacking a defenseless teenager are so out of character for them its hilarious.

To be honest true bankai ichigo has the hype to beat naruto.

Sadly we didnt see it.

You mean that literally none of SA's matches (Maybe except TMNT and Pokémon battle royale) were accurate with their maths and reasoning

LordGriffin1000 said:
Didn't Luffy win against Naruto in the One Minute Melee?.
OMM isn't research based, I mean Cell lost to Meruem and he didn't even lose in a close fight, he got annihilated.

OMM isn't research based, I mean Cell lost to Meruem and he didn't even lose in a close fight, he got annihilated.

I know it's not research based I was making a joke.

"Temari can blow away the universe" do people still use that? it is a translation issue and people discussed that a lot of times in this wiki,someone brought a scun but i cant find it myself.

Also,who cares about Death Battle?I dont think we should rely on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back