• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Aizen

SoM: In Character

• This is Base Naruto and Monster Aizen
  • A character wins if the form used in battle is not sufficient in dealing significant damage or would force the opponent to ascend to a higher form for combat.
  • KS is restricted
  • Speed Equal
  • Both have standard equipment
Who wins and Why?

How fast is Base Naruto? I'm not sure he's MHS+. And Aizen is mach 3800 with Sub Relativistic reactions and has Mid-High Regenerationn. I think Aizen stomps as Naruto has no chance of winning.

@BFF

Naruto has MSH+ Reaction and Combat speed. Also, Aizen doesn't have Sub-Relitivistic reactions prior to War Arc. Aizen's Regenerationn also means nothing if you read my 2nd bullet. Enough Damage makes him transform to a higher form with in this case would mean Naruto gets the W over Monster Aizen if it should happen.

6-B Aizen is MHS+ with Sub Relativistic reactions scaling from Ichibē. Naruto wouldn't be able to even touch him. Also, I'm confused about the winning conditions. Can Monster Aizen gain a new form? Wasn't that his final form against Ichigo? The winning condition is sort of strange. Maybe you should just change it to Base Sasuke or Juubito because I don't think this kind of match can be added (because of the terms of winning) but Aizen vs Narutoverse threads are always controversial.

@Burning

Not voting, just saying that Monster Aizen is the Aizen from the end of his arc, not the Thousand Year Blood War.

@BFF

The way I see it: Bondage Aizen > Monster Aizen > Butterfly Aizen > Mullet Aizen > Chrysalis Aizen > Base Aizen.

When Monster Aizen got beat by dangai he progressed towards Bondage Aizen. So if Naruto can do the same, then that gets him the W over Monstet Aizen or Vise Versa if Naruto needs SM or whatever that gives Aizen the W over Base Naruto.

Make sense?

@Reppuzan

Deicide arc, right? He's MHS+ with Sub Relativistic reactions. The versions that have just MHS+ speed are Chrysalis and Hogyoku Aizen.

Backwards scaling isn't allowed here I don't think. And I don't even know how you can scale Monster Aizen from Ichibei. The context makes sense if its Bondage Aizen.

I don't think it's that simple. Either way, i'll equalize speed until that can be dealt with officially. Don't think Aizen would beat Ichibei or Base Yhwach. But meh.

Back