• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
High 6A naruto vs 5c Azien

• Aizen doesnt get Ks
  • Naruto gets talk no jutsu
does naruto turn aizen into a friend or does he get Lol rekt

This is a stomp Aizen mentally criples Naruto and continues to cashually curbstomp. Heck even the 6B Aizen would win with just suigetsu.

Naruto turns Bleachverse against themselves with TnJ and proceeds to watch while eating ramen with Kurama. Or making out with Hinata.

Funny how we talk about talk no justu not mentioning Luffy who's greatest power is to get saved by his enemie and his enemies ally and sometimes his enemies enemy.

Honestly not really I saw it in like 4-5 shounen anime and only other on the same lvl as Luffy is the Fate stay dude actually he might be worse but least Dracule Mihawk didn't tell that was his greatest power.

Oh and no one said a thing about that being bull**** for Luffy.

WilliamShadow said:
Honestly not really I saw it in like 4-5 shounen anime and only other on the same lvl as Luffy is the Fate stay dude actually he might be worse but least Dracule Mihawk didn't tell that was his greatest power.

Oh and no one said a thing about that being bull**** for Luffy.
It's not bullshit for luffy though, there's different types of villains in one piece, some are plain evil whereas some are more morally grey and when a villain helps luffy it's for logical reasons not talk no jutsu, luffys greatest power was said to be his ability to make allies, that's not talk no jutsu, he doesn't give people lectures like naruto does, and he certainly doesn't talk no jutsu any of the antagonist, he either saves them or their people in which case it's logical that they become his allies, he does something that impresses them such as a show of his strength and therefore they begin to respect him like whitebeard, or they are just drawn to his charm, luffy doesn't try to make allies, people are just drawn to his personality, not a single ounce of talk no jutsu,nice try though

Dude when I say it's bullsh** I talk for myself and no matter what you say that stays dumb for me like really attacracted by his personality when in the world did bad guys start caring about the personally of protagonists.

You said yourself he doesn't even talk to people and they become his allies lvl of plot armor there is insane anyway let's leave that discussion there.

That isn't remotely close to plot armour, I didn't say he doesn't talk to them he just doesn't talk no jutsu them, it's all natural, not forced crappy writing like in naruto, "when in the world did bad guys start caring about the personality of protagonists" what??? That doesn't even make sense, the only villain that has helped luffy is crocodile and he had his own reasons for helping him, as I said before some of the villains in one piece aren't just "bad guys" they have their own ambitions and motivations, they aren't just one dimensional evil, and there's something called "charm" it means: the power or quality of delighting, attracting, or fascinating others. Is real life bullshit aswell?

Boa ad example but okay she is in loved so that's actually fine. When I say bad guys I refer every enemy he ever fought but during the war actually helped him and please that's nothing more than a simple excuses give me actual examples in real world where criminals became good guys all of a sudden.

And saying people are attracted by Luffy. Really a random kid that's wants to be a pirate king sure that is amazing plus at least in Naruto he actually tries to talk with people and make them reason guys in one piece they see how Luffy is an energetic fool with a big dream and they instantly want to be on his side sure you can now start saying things with a detail analyses, but that won't change the entire point.

If you wish to argue about this we can do it on my wall since this has nothing to do with the topic.

Back