• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Verse Naruto Uzumaki(Part II) and Sasuke Uchiha(Teenager) Correcting Their Justification

Mindovin

VS Battles
Retired
After deleting 3 times by mistake I create something like this. If there is something needs to clarify or needs to be more organized, more proof tall me.

Naruto Uzumaki(Part II)

Planet level (Tanked a serious blow from Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o which created an immense shockwave. His Truth Seeking Balls are able to take Sasuke's Susano'o Arrows

• The first image is a feat Naruto's SPSM key as his clone(original is in the air while that clone started to collect chakra and Killing intent Sasuke couldn't destroy the other clones just give some damage) take that damage before Naruto used Asura Avatar. (Chapter 696)
  • The second image from before Sasuke absorbs all Bijuu chakra and he isn't using PS and way before Naruto go into Asura Avatar. (Chapter 695)
The second image should be removed and the first image should be used as a durability justification for Naruto's SPSM key. I think about, his durability seems higher than his attack potency like Six Paths Susano'o Sasuke.

Sasuke Uchiha(Teenager)

Attack Potency should change from

Planet level (Considerably stronger than before, after absorbing the chakra of all nine Tailed Beasts)

to

Planet level higher with Indra's Arrow (Considerably stronger than before, after absorbing the chakra of all nine Tailed Beast, Naruto felt he need extra Nature Energy from Kurama against it)

Durability

Planet level with Perfect Susano'o (Survived the explosion of his strongest attack colliding with Naruto's)

should change to

Planet level (Survived the explosion of his strongest attack colliding with Naruto's)

Also, before forgetting again, every chakra user should get something like

Weakness: If they lost too much chakra they lost their consciousness , if they lost all of their chakra they die.

Sasuke is Planet Level without Susanoo.

The first image is a feat Naruto's SPSM key as his clone(original is in the air while that clone started to collect chakra and Killing intent Sasuke couldn't destroy the other clones just give some damage) take that damage before Naruto used Asura Avatar. (Chapter 696)

Sasuke's casual chidori arrows easily went through (pierced) Naruto's Kurama Avatar clones and BBs.

Don't agree with the first weakness.Naruto and Sasuke at the end of their fight were also exhausted badly.Juubi drains his victims out of chakra and life force.

I also don't agree with these justifications.The Planet Level rating comes from them recieving Hagoromo's chakra (who perfermed that Planet Level feat),justifications are fine right now.

I didn't say they are not Planet Level or something like that.

This is for their Asura Avatar and Six Paths Susano'o keys, not SPSM and Rinnegan.

They are not casual attacks as Sasuke has killing intention the whole fight.

Yeah Lol Sasuke isn't weak 😂. He constantly fights 5B characters physically without Susanno. That's how strong the chakra from the SOSP is alongside the Rinnegan six paths chakra

@Mindovin

Sasuke's Chidori Arrows are casual.Wanting to kill someone=/= being serious.

I reread and find everything good now.But what about the weaknesses of their Asura and Indra forms?I think we should note that both of them don't rely on their hax while in those forms.

Planet level (Tanked a serious blow from Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o which created an immense shockwave

Naruto did that before he turned into Asura Avatar,he tanked Sasuke's punch but we can not scale Six Path's Susanoo to just Kurama mode Naruto,Sasuke was throwing him away casually.And Kurama broke its hand on SP Susanoo,without even scratching it.

Naruto felt he need extra Nature Energy from Kurama against it

"
Naruto absored all nature energy in the area to match Indra's Arrow" - my suggestion.Kurama noted that if I don't forget.

@Sigurd Snake in The Eye

They both scale from the same value,but Naruto is stronger physically,not enough to break Sasuke in one punch,just stronger.

Remove it Six Paths Susano'o in my suggestion as key indicates Sasuke use it already. If there is other key it should be higher with PS. Also, I'm not saying everything is correct, of course, there are other things I probably overlook, so I'm asking your thoughts about the OP.

Did I say anything about they are casual or not?

Sasuke's purpose in this fight is killing Naruto while he tries to kill Naruto with his nearly every move Naruto played defensive and doesn't try to kill Sasuke. Indra's Arrow his last call on it as we ca read it how desperate he is.

Weakness? Sasuke used his teleportation to teleport SPS to behind Naruto.

Also, it should change Sasuke's Six Paths Susano'o from the Perfect Susano'o.

As I said killing intent Sasuke couldn't destroy KA Clone and it goes with his performance against Kaguya as in that fight he tanked attacks from Kaguya and able harm her.

That attack didn't harm the clone that much.

"Naruto absorbed all 'nature' energy in the area to match Indra's Arrow" - my suggestion. Kurama noted that if I don't forget.

Naruto used Ultra Big Ball Rasenshuriken to match against Indra's Arrow maybe.

Sorry, it is disorganized, I'm busy and I only able to write anything at least 19 hours later.

Back