• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.I've been in enough Naruto threads to know it will be a complete waste of time.
I'snt this the same thing?

@Shadow

That's my personal response to dozens of Naruto threads where I've brought things up and it either never got anywhere, or it lead to an unnecessary debate.

My comment was actually directed at myself.

Your assuming because two threads got closed for a reason, it's likely going to happen here.

I'd actually like to see these threads that where closed because someone didn't read the full OP, saw the shit storm, and closed the thread.

I never mentioned the OP

I'm talking about the post in between, which is why I wanted to make my own thread because i know it will still be read, regardless about the agreement.

My comment was actually directed at myself.

it was posted right after my comment which it can serve as a response to intentionally or not

so this is just a misunderstanding.

@Shadow

It's not a complete misunderstanding.

That comment about "assuming" was directed at you. I just don't like it when people assume that people aren't actually reading a thread.

Regardless I seem to have derailed the thread and won't comment about this again.

I'm neutral on this 5-B Toneri and base Naruto thing.

I'd like to apologise to Shadow for sounding rude, and apologise to everyone else for derailing.

People attempting to make an ad-hominem attack on me from a "similar" Bleach thread of Aizen vs Yhwach involving "casual AP" clearly had no idea what was going on in that thread then since it's not similar to this one. If anything, it would be hypocritical for TFO to be using these arguments when he made that Bleach thread to downgrade Aizen since Yhwach was casual. However, the blatant difference was that TFO was confused and thought the casual Yhwach that fought a previous Ichigo was the same Yhwach that fought Aizen. It's why the downgrade failed.
You also shouldn't lie that we agreed on that, Shadow. Remember that you agreed with the downgrade because of these fallacious reasons while I never did. Now, let's actually get back on topic then and stop derailing this thread with complaints that don't help the thread.

Something we can't deny, Momoshiki after his absorption of Kinshiki had several displays of 7-A striking strength.
1) Kicking and knocking out the 8-A or 7-C (it's being discussed atm) Darui.

2) Having his punched blocked by the 7-A Gaara and having to go around the sand to attack Gaara. Yet, Momoshiki only knocks out Gaara as well.

3) Kicking and knocking out Chojuro who has no profile (as well as no feats above Tier 7).

4) Punching and knocking out Kurotsuchi who has no profile (as well as no feats above Tier 7).
And again, there was absolutely no reason for Momoshiki to be holding back here in any way shape or form. It's blatant displays of his striking strength.
Momoshiki at least displays 5-B Durability as seen when he takes hits from SPSM Naruto.
To address some calcs/claims:

even without any chakra naruto tank 6-B explosio
Durability: At Least 6-B, likely higher.

statement that momo is 5-B
Which, the greater threat than Kaguya statement? That doesn't mention AP nor Durability.

base sasuke fail to behead momo even thou he cut 5-B madara in half easily(if we are to use his logic that would make jj madara 7-A lol)
The Madara that is currently listed as 5-C? And he cut Madara with a Chidori Blade, a Jutsu.

base naruto tank momo attack
saske block/tank an attack from momo
Momo was displaying striking above 7-A only at the time.

base sasuke tank 5-B limbo
This is incorrect as I explained above:
Sasuke does not withstand Limbo hitting him. Your wording implies as if the Limbo physically struck Sasuke which doesn't happen. Sasuke is intercepted by a Limbo Clone mid-swing of his attack and then Sasuke skids backwards uninjured. This could tell us that Sasuke's Jutsu (the Chidori that connected with the Limbo) is 5-B, but we already know Sasuke is 5-B with Jutsu.

base naruto block an attack from sasuke
And Base Sasuke isn't 5-B yet.

naruto rasangan killed momo
I explained this above too:
It's misleading to say Base Naruto killed Momoshiki. Naruto inserted Chakra from inside him into Boruto's Rasengan and that is what killed Momoshiki. The Chakra inside of Naruto exceeds 5-B.

naruto tank 5-C+/low 5-B Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion/AP
This isn't Base Naruto that does this.

base rasangan with hinata has Low 5-B feats for destroying Tenseiga
This wasn't accepted, you can check the comments.

base naruto 1 shot Low 5-B Toneri
That wasn't Base Naruto either. He literally concentrates the Chakra from his Cloak into his fist to one-shot Toneri.

Sasuke Physcally Punches Momoshiki sending him flying in pai
>Pai
That's blatant exaggeration. Momoshiki doesnt even make a sound.
To easily dismantle your argument, Momoshiki, before even transforming, no-sells Sasuke's sword strike on his neck.
Moot point.

Naruto Countering and reacting to Momoshiki
This isn't keeping up. Naruto isn't landing hits, is getting outsped and getting multiple hits landed on him. He doesn't land nor counter a move from Momoshiki until Naruto activates SPSM. And as Momoshiki was literally just displaying before this, he was fighting with 7-As and even had a 7-A react to him and block his strike.
It's not impressive.

And people keep trying to ignore the fact that Sasuke was in no way equal to SPSM Naruto as displayed in the Kaguya fight:

Kaguya easily one shots Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o and 4 shots it when she's injured. Naruto never gets one-shot by Kaguya at all.

Kaguya is too fast for Sasuke and even counters a sneak attack from him. Kaguya even pulls Sasuke into another dimension. She even dodges his attacks and dodges them while injured. Naruto evades that dimension pull with Kaguya and Black Zetsu complimenting his speed. Naruto even blitzes Kaguya.

Sasuke never even tags Kaguya, at all while Naruto momentarily keeps up with her Chakra Punch spam, overpowers her with Steam Release, rips off her arm and injures her with 9 Bijuudama Rasenshuriken.

Conclusion
Sasuke it's provable to be 5-B at base, neither is Naruto at base. Thus, Toneri doesn't scale either.

On top of this, we can show that Sasuke isn't equal to Naruto through their performance against Kaguya. Following this, Momoshiki can't be used to scale both when Momoshiki was going around with several 7-A feats.

This isn't keeping up. Naruto isn't landing hits, is getting outsped and getting multiple hits landed on him. He doesn't land nor counters a move from Momoshiki until Naruto activates SPSM. And as Momoshiki was literally just displaying before this, he was fighting with 7-As and even had a 7-A react to him and block his strike.
It's not impressive.

And as Momoshiki was literally just displaying before this, he was fighting with 7-As and even had a 7-A react to him and block his strike.
It's not impressive.

This is what we call an Outlier

you do know what this means right?

your using head canon with PIS and misinterpreting scenes to fit your narrative

Yeah ,We should take into account Outlier.

4 kage debut in boruto So it became Outlier. Because it was so scripted. Collaboration of 5kage

( I think I should not mention the scripting. LOL)

Yeah, base Sasuke cut through Momokinshiki's ninjutsu and Kusanagi pierced through a cloaked Naruto. Though, Momoshiki also absorbed Kinshiki that could go with Sasuke physically.

The Madara that Sasuke cut through is supposed to be 5-B, but it hasn't been taken care of. That has to be fixed as well. Now, if Sasuke isn't 5-B without ninjutsu, Kinshiki should go down as well.

About the durability, TFO has that post about durability being comparable to striking strength due to taijutsu so let's wait on that.

Literally, it's nigh universally agreed that the Kage doing anything to the Godtiers are PIS/Outliers

they have literally no relevancy in this argument

Never mind about the Kusanagi part. That was due to Shin's Mangekyō, but it did affect Madara after Sasuke used Amenotejikara even though that scene is weird. So let's dismiss that too.

Can you guys just give me some chance to write the blog, maybe a few hours because I need go back to hospital soon

Just woke up, will post my rebuttal to @Imade when I get to school, but I will say this:

• IMade, Boruto's Vanishing Rasengan didn't hurt Momoshiki, so there is no argument to be had about having lower durability when off guard. It simply knocked him over without hurting him, which was was wll that was needed to interrupt his concentration and jutsu.
  • Base Naruto would at least be 5-B with Ninjutsu for providing the chakra to kill Momoshiki who is 5-B physically, even if I conceded to him being 5-B physically, which I don't.

PBurning Full Fingers said:
Never mind about the Kusanagi part. That was due to Shin's Mangekyō, but it did affect Madara after Sasuke used Amenotejikara even though that scene is weird. So let's dismiss that too.
Shin's mangekyo only moves weapons. Doesn't change their properties. Sasuke's sword pierced Madara, later pierced Naruto when he was in Chakra Mode. The outlier is Momoshiki tanking it.

@IMade

P.S.If you do not believe it is Outliers, you can Contact with website to upgrade or downgrade 4 kage and momoshiki, kinshiki.

kurotsuki to kinshiki: Attacking when the Five Kage were all assembled You guys have such bad luck

If successful, we can upgrade 5kage others

5kage = tier 5-B (none naruto and sasuke.)

4 kage in boruto the movia
5 kage all

Burning Full Fingers said:
Could just mean Momokinshiki has tougher skin than Madara though.
Before transforming though? And yet, still get hurt by SPSM Naruto Strikes (Same one that got pierced by the same Sword)

@TFO

He told Sasuke that it was too late, implying he'd have succeeded in taking him out or doing some damage if it was his base form.

Which, the greater threat than Kaguya statement? That doesn't mention AP nor Durability

• so statement mean nothing now.then i will use feats
  • momo tank hit from Rsm naruto and tank sasuke sword and kin who is weaker momo tank sasuke chidori = 5-B Durability (and you even said that momo no-sells Sasuke's sword strike on his neck. yet u are actually denying smh)
  • hurting sasuke and RSM naruto = 5-B AP
The Madara that is currently listed as 5-C? And he cut Madara with a Chidori Blade, a Jutsu.

• after absorbing god tree he is 5-B and sasuke also stab madara with his sword.

This is incorrect as I explained above: Sasuke does not withstand Limbo hitting him. Your wording implies as if the Limbo physically struck Sasuke which doesn't happen. Sasuke is intercepted by a Limbo Clone mid-swing of his attack and then Sasuke skids backwards uninjured. This could tell us that Sasuke's Jutsu (the Chidori that connected with the Limbo) is 5-B, but we already know Sasuke is 5-B with Jutsu and yrs .

• limbo hurt RSM with punch and Limbo physically struck Sasuke which does happen and sasuke and naruto blocked it.
This isn't Base Naruto that does this.

• yes it is base naruto with chakra enhanced strength .his chakra is gold/yellow color and kurama chakra red color. + base naruto has Six Paths Chakra which enhanced him permanently
That wasn't Base Naruto either. He literally concentrates the Chakra from his Cloak into his fist to one-shot Toneri.

• again its base Naruto with chakra enhanced strength.his chakra is gold/yellow color and kurama chakra red color
This wasn't accepted, you can check the comments.

• cuz back then it was outlier for base naruto thats why it wasn't accepted .you can check the comments againe .

• it was base noruto same as above
This isn't keeping up

• blocking an attack with his hand then reacting and dodging an attack and tanking a kick is enough to call it keeping up

• i am not going argue with u about those PIS 8 to 7 tier feats which you are using to prove your point.
  • actually why aren't u using something that isn't PIS

Madara himself needs his profile revised ƒÿæ. He should be 5B from scaling to Hag not 5C which never made any sense nor did it have any solid proof of him being 5C.

I may make a crt to upgrade Madara cause the only reason there was a 5C key was to stop Might Guy from scaling to 5B which is weird Ė 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back