• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto tso revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we shut the **** up and stop discussing this? Otherwise I'll just throw this into RVR and some warnings will happen, for ***** sake it's obvious that Tsunade doesn't have low godly and that was a mistake, can we please stop that?
Btw discussion is going on because Sakura surviving TSO.

Hiruzin stated tso turn things to dust on contact. So as soon as it makes contact with the ground it should be erased using your logic. Yet we only see dust which is consistent with his statement
Mate, it erasing part of the ground that is limited to its tiny surface area (Which would be too tiny and too irrelevant for Kishimoto to highlight regardless) does not negate the fact that the TSO has mass and it being flung at near light speed would obviously produce KE and shockwaves that would create dust and fragmentation beyond its surface area. This point is super irrelevant.
Tso was turning ninja tools to dust which aren't made of chakra by your logic it should be immune. Yet it still worked. Since your saying it's superior to dust release. It should be able to erase rocks and meteors like dust release.
Huh??? I see you lack an understanding of the fundamentals of the verse, so let me educate you.
I have NEVER said that the TSOs only affect Chakra constructs. They should affect everything except things made from or integrated with Natural Energy.
Now, this is a very important term to understand. In the Naruto verse, "nature", ie. the soil, air, etc, contain a special type of energy known as Nature Energy. Certain individuals can absorb said energy, mix it with their own chakra, and create Senjutsu chakra.
Now, Senjutsu Chakra and NE are immune to the TSOs, and this extends to things comprised entirely of said energies, such as Ninjutsu. This is because the Juubi's power, which is the basis for Six Paths Senjutsu (and the TSOs), is likened to nature itself and obviously contains NE. So basically, NE can counter NE. However, characters who use Senjutsu are NOT immune to the effects of the TSOs themselves. Notice how Tobirama does not exclude Sage Naruto from being potentially erased/affected by the TSOs. Of course, we already know this to be true because Sage Minato was already affected by Madara's TSO.
Now you might be wondering, "well, how did BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke interact with Obito's TSOs?". They didn't, physically speaking. They only did so with Senjutsu enhanced Ninjutsu and chakra constructs like the Kurama Avatar and Susano'o. They never interacted with the TSOs physically, which is why it was such a big deal when SPSM Naruto did.
And as I pointed out numerous times in my OP, it consistently affects humans. It affected Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato. Naruto, Sasuke, and Gamakichi were also afraid of getting hit by them, and Minato warned Guy not to let them touch him.
So yes, they affect people, and saying otherwise is asinine.
Likewise, they affect metal ninja tools like Hiruzen's Shurikens and Minato's Kunai. And yes, even the ground was shown to be affected here. (Though this is purely matter manipulation, since this is Pre Yin-Yang Release).
Of course, it was also going to destroy Kaguya's dimension, which was meant to include the planet. So yes, it affects matter.
Thinking on it, I may have been wrong about the terrain being completely unaffected due to the examples I just mentioned above. Another possibility could be that Nature/NE is simply immune to Yin-Yang Release, not the TSO as a whole. Though if we're being realistic, the ground wasn't shown to be affected by the balls and staff because it's bloody irrelevant lol.
Anyway ninth hour translated the scan it doesn't say anything arc said point is null
There is no "official translator" lmfao.
And I'm sorry, but when I have two reliable sources (Arc and Viz) saying the same exact thing, then you simply fall short my guy. Ninth Hour doesn't even have to be wrong here either, as Japanese words can have multiple meanings depending on context.

I was told that this thread had gone off the rails.

All personal attacks here are completely unacceptable.

Also, Uchiha, as a staff member you need to use a more polite and respectful tone of language.

I was referring to laughing at other members and using more formal language when performing staff duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back