• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 52

When Momo fought Naruto hand to hand after he sent sasuke flyinn Naruto literally got smacked to the ground by Momoshiki in the anime.

The only time we actually see Momoshiki get overwhelmed in the whole fight is when Naruto and Sasuke attacks him at the same time.

The fact that Naruto and Sasuke acknowledges him as a huge thread supports the context of who Momoshiki is.

I mean a Rasengan powered by base Naruto was able to overpower and kill Momoshiki, so even if Naruto and Sasuke are slightly weaker they are definitely very close to the level of Fused Momo and are stronger than his Base form.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Is the retsuden novel fully translated?
Kakashi retsuden and Saskue retsuden are I think it just Naruto retsuden that's nearly done. Some translators may have finished it just not the one who I'm friends with.

Kakashi retsuden and Saskue retsuden are I think it just Naruto retsuden that's nearly done. Some translators may have finished it just not the one who I'm friends with.

Does Naruto retsuden has some nice feats,any spoilers for it

Does Naruto retsuden has some nice feats,any spoilers for it

Naruto dodges light photons in his base unable to use chakra with an illness it's already on his profile.

We may as get a time frame for the Hagoromo hiding half a meteor in another constellation. Etc.

IMG 20200312 134110
I only found one thing about Juubi jun hags, he might have become an higher dimensional being
That statement can be interpreted in so many ways so no that statement isn't enough to push hag .

Lets not forget that Tobi doesnt know much of hagoromos story. he told us that hagoromo defeated tentails on his own, when hagoromo needed his brother help.

of course the reason is that hagoromos story was retconned later

In the cases of stories being told, how do we distinguish between retcons and just a character being wrong?

Its just lore but it may make sense since he was able to go and exist in the the pure land which is connected with the afterlife and also interact with the living world. Meaning he may not even be affected by time or death.

Btw i was always thinking what does Momoshike's third eye golden rinnegan do?
It may possibly give him access to the six paths powers, but since he never used them we can't really know for sure. Such a shame th that we don't know everything his Rinnegan can do. It sounds silly that he grew a third eye for absolutely no reason lol

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that they spoiled Sasuke's death in chapter 1 lol? Because it really bugs me.... like why! If you're going to kill him at least make it a surprise lol. Don't leave us hanging for 10 years lol

Back