• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 52

Actually I do think Prime Hags is stronger than war arc Kaguya, considering what half of his chakra allowed Naruto to do. But prime Kaguya is a different story imo.

NotCensored said:
100th Hokage said:
she was unrivalled in her time
Thats not what the statement was tho it was directed to present Hagoromo and he responded saying yes she's still more powerful than anyone
I think Hagoromo is pretty much right behind her but i don't think he surpassed her
I think we should wait until all of retsuden is translated

then we have statements of Madara reaching Hagoromo

Pretty sure the statement was mistranslated by VIZ and the actual translation is more along the lines of "attempting to reach mine and my mothers power"

I think we should wait until all of retsuden is translated

Ye i will accept my clowning when it proves me wrong ƒÿö

Madara was sort of getting close to his lvl. And we never saw what three eyed Madara's full potential was thanks to Kishimoto's stupid decision to make Kaguya the final villain. I'm still so pissed about that lol

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Actually I do think Prime Hags is stronger than war arc Kaguya, considering what half of his chakra allowed Naruto to do. But prime Kaguya is a different story imo.
He could be able to infinitly recreate that power via the hax mentioned

we'll see once Naruto retsuden is fully translated, since he may have stellar and mftl feats.

Wait what,there's another retsuden apart from sasuke retsuden? What does this new retsuden is about, and when will it get translation

NotCensored said:
Feats say different than statements.

Hagoromo's feats are almost non-existent and the feats he does have don't stack up to Kaguya

Hogoromo had trained his entire life or else he won't even be able to get that strong that alone half his ghostly chakra would have been enough for naruto and sasuke to fight with madara and kaguya.

You don't lose chakra it stays connected to your soul so him being a ghost doesn't mean he's weaker in terms of overall chakra supply and i never denied that he got stronger just that train wasn't apart of that and just not as strong as Kaguya

Nishu is pacifist ideology but it could be used for violence it was ninjutsu basically both are same just the way you use it matters. He also teached all people on earth about it.His power definitely grew exponentially just that he didn't use it for violence

No Ninshu is literally "We share are emotions through chakra" where as Ninjutsu is "We use chakra as a weapon"

He didn't master any of those before fighting kaguya,the time he fought kaguya was when he was a teen and had newly awakened his rinnegan and sharingan as shown in the anime,so he had mastered it after the fight with kaguya and became far stronger.

I haven't watched the anime arc yet so i can't comment

Its simple sense thing,he could fight kaguya as the juubi and was kinda comparable to it,so after that he absorbs many of kaguya power and juubi,he's definitely far stronger than kaguya

If he was only fighting the Juubified Kaguya with help from his brother then he doesn't scale to regular Prime Kaguya as the Juubi just throws its power around while Jins like Kaguya, Obito and Madara have shown when its power is focused its exponentially stronger

As i said hags saying kaguya was stronger was simply an effort to hype up kaguya for the final boss,nothing else

Hagoromo is more knowledgable than either of us saying its just hype isn't a strong counter argument
Well then,my friend it seems we can't agree. So better agree to disagree then

NotCensored said:
then we have statements of Madara reaching Hagoromo Pretty sure the statement was mistranslated by VIZ and the actual translation is more along the lines of "attempting to reach mine and my mothers power"
But hagoromo never absorbed tentails fully according to wikia :

Hagoromo and Hamura sealed the beast's chakra within the former's body while using its husk as the core of Six Paths — Chibaku Tensei, creating a celestial body that would become known as the moon. Hamura later departed to the moon to guard the beast's remains

Both Madara and hagoromo never became perfect jinchuriki. Hagoromo became Tentails jinchuriki without its body just like KCM1 Naruto who became Ninetails jinchuriki without its body

Someone please explain me this first

It he can exist simultaneously in different places giving his power without repercussions. Creation of all things is like gremmy's visionary.

hags before getting the 10 tails power and 2 tomoe rinnegan was able to fight kaguya, prime hags should defenitley be above prime kaguya

It he can exist simultaneously in different places giving his power without repercussions. Creation of all things is like gremmy's visionary.

Exist in different places? Since when and how is COAT gonna help him in that. Also don't think each of those hags(at different places) have equal power or am i missing something,then please explain

Also wish we could have seen COAT in action and its level of reality warping,probably far better than gremmy with a stable and intelligent mind,still wanna see it once

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Also wish we could have seen COAT in action and its level of reality warping,probably far better than gremmy with a stable and intelligent mind,still wanna see it once
We did saw COAT in Naruto vs Sasuke.

When Sasuke merged all of the tailed beasts' chakra. Ninetails described this act was on level of Hagoromo's creation of all things. Meaning people like Madara who has tentails can also do something on creation of all things level or even surpass it,
Hagoromos level

We did saw COAT in Naruto vs Sasuke.

When Sasuke merged all of the tailed beasts' chakra. Ninetails described this act was on level of Hagoromo's creation of all things. Meaning people like Madara who has tentails can also do something on creation of all things level or even surpass it,
Hagoromos level
Thats not it,its just taking chakra from them, COAT has been said to make any fantasy into reality and hags made created many things with it,izanagi and izanami are just mere derieved jutsus of it

But hagoromo never absorbed tentails fully according to wikia :

Hagoromo and Hamura sealed the beast's chakra within the former's body while using its husk as the core of Six Paths — Chibaku Tensei, creating a celestial body that would become known as the moon. Hamura later departed to the moon to guard the beast's remains

Both Madara and hagoromo never became perfect jinchuriki. Hagoromo became Tentails jinchuriki without its body just like KCM1 Naruto who became Ninetails jinchuriki without its body

Wrong, hags literally took all of the juubi's chakra and sealed the lifeless husk in the moon. Also wikia isn't a reliable source since its also written by fans like us

Exist in different places? Since when and how is COAT gonna help him in that. Also don't think each of those hags(at different places) have equal power or am i missing something,then please explain

There no reason to assume there not equal in power.

I have question what I heard about that do dragons have exist in retsuden of narutoverse? A dragon into meteorite thousand year ago before Kaguya arrived on the earth and Dragons used chakra then how they are strong are compared to Tailed Beast, which mean dragon is as equal as Juubi?

Thats not it,its just taking chakra from them, COAT has been said to make any fantasy into reality and hags made created many things with it,izanagi and izanami are just mere derieved jutsus of it
Doesnt matter ninetails literally said what Sasuke did was was on level of Hagoromo's creation of all things.

Wrong, hags literally took all of the juubi's chakra and sealed the lifeless husk in the moon. Also wikia isn't a reliable source since its also written by fans like us

Wikia got this from databooks and you already conceding what Wikia said that hags took all of the juubi's chakra and sealed the lifeless husk (gedo mazo tentails body) in the moon.

Meaning hagoromo didnt absorbed the complete tentails since he sealed its body in the moon

Doesnt matter ninetails literally said what Sasuke did was was on level of Hagoromo's creation of all things.

Wikia got this from databooks and you already conceding what Wikia said that hags took all of the juubi's chakra and sealed the lifeless husk (gedo mazo tentails body) in the moon.

Meaning hagoromo didnt absorbed the complete tentails since he sealed its body in the moon

Won't say thats COAT tho, thats the opposite of what hags did i agree,but hags COAT is on a whole other level which literally makes any fantasy into reality meaning he won't need anything to do he would just imagine and it will happen,but in sasuke's case he took the caged beasts and absorbed their power,he put his efforts into it. And in no other situations he used such a thing if he had(COAT) so i don't think sasuke has it.

Yeah,he sealed the lifeless husk into moon,but literally took all of its powers just the lifeless body is what got sealed,don't think there's gonna be a much power difference there

Won't say thats COAT tho, thats the opposite of what hags did i agree,but hags COAT is on a whole other level which literally makes any fantasy into reality meaning he won't need anything to do he would just imagine and it will happen,but in sasuke's case he took the caged beasts and absorbed their power,he put his efforts into it. And in no other situations he used such a thing if he had(COAT) so i don't think sasuke has it.

Yeah,he sealed the lifeless husk into moon,but literally took all of its powers just the lifeless body is what got sealed,don't think there's gonna be a much power difference there

It does bro. Naruto absorbed ninetails chakra without its body and entered KCM1.

Then when Naruto and Ninetails became friends Naruto entered KCM2 and got stronger and could use Tailed Beast Mode.

Hagoromo became tentails jinchuriki like KCM1.

It does bro. Naruto absorbed ninetails chakra without its body and entered KCM1.

Then when Naruto and Ninetails became friends Naruto entered KCM2 and got stronger and could use Tailed Beast Mode.

Hagoromo became tentails jinchuriki like KCM1.

Well when naruto first absorbed the nine tails,it was half of nine tails and this nine tails existed mostly in chakra form,where as hags absorbed the whole of Juubis chakra and just sealed the powerless body inside moon. So yeah Hags might not be able to totally convert himself as juubi but definitely use all his chakra ,not to mention that this juubi was formed by the combination of god tree and kaguya so hags absorbing all its powers means,he actually also absorbed all of prime Kaguya's chakra as well along with god tree's chakra. Thats definitely giving him an massive boost in power,except he can't turn into juubi.

But the anime kinda contradicts this,which shows hags separated the juubi from kaguya and seals kaguya,then absorbs the juubi as full

hags absorbing all its powers means,he actually also absorbed all of prime Kaguya's chakra as well along with god tree's chakra. Thats definitely giving him an massive boost in power,except he can't turn into juubi.

But the anime kinda contradicts this,which shows hags separated the juubi from kaguya and seals kaguya,then absorbs the juubi as full
Yes the anime contradicts and now in the Manga we learned that Kaguya and Isshiki Otsutsuki both came to earth. so what was Isshiki doing when tentails vs hagoromo etc took place?

even in the manga it was stated that Hagoromo dindt know that tentails was kaguya, which means that tentails chakra does not equals Kaguyas chakra. which also explain why Madara was not stronger than kaguya when he absorbed tentails and awakened Rinne-sharingan.

I think it's theoretically possible, but I'm pretty sure the power he had Kurama amass from nature was pretty much his max In terms of output.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I think it's theoretically possible, but I'm pretty sure the power he had Kurama amass from nature was pretty much his max In terms of output.
He should be able to use ashura mode as an adult. It'd be cool to see him use it against Ishiki.

He should be able to use ashura mode as an adult. It'd be cool to see him use it against Ishiki.

I wish, but the Boruto writers are actively Nerfing Naruto and Sasuke and restricting or outright ignoring a lot of their abilities for the sake of giving the new generation more screen time and to make them seem stronger. Very disappointing and depressing tbh.

The fact that they pretty much spoiled that At least Sasuke is going to die is also annoying. Possibly Naruto too... just bad decisions overall.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Yeah then naruto can just spam multiple clones which would be each amassing power from nature and give it to naruto,making him further far stronger,i mean we saw how much strong he can get with just one clone amassing nature's energy fir him,now there's multiple so the power output should be far higher as well

Back