• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 52

I think Small planet/Planet is probably the most consistent tier for Naruto tbh. Don't forget to link the vid here when you're done with it @Hokage, im looking forward to it mate.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I think Small planet/Planet is probably the most consistent tier for Naruto tbh. Don't forget to link the vid here when you're done with it @Hokage, im looking forward to it mate.
Dw I will, watch how contentious speed scaling will be (dio laugh)

Your next line is

Dio laugh with no WRYYYYYYYY?

hERESY.

Dw I will, watch how contentious speed scaling will be (dio laugh)

Laughs in immeasurable Naruto

ZA WARUDO will someday acknowledge our MFTL+ and low 2-C Naruto threads bois! It's inevitable at this point!

Also the moving of the moon for an hour is a separate feat

Oh i know they're seperate feats but they do scale off each other quite heavily and you can scale the moving the Moon to just regular Planet Level rather than Small Planet Level based off of that statement

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You are gonna stop at Low 2-C? You offend me. Tier 1. </div>
You laugh now but you don't want me to bring out my Transdimesional Sasuke, Transduality Truth Seeking Orbs, Beyond Death 4D Immeasurable Speed Hagoromo laughs in troll

On a more serious note lol. I genuinely think the TSB's power null needs to be upgraded to encompass more things than just "Energy and Elemental attacks" considering Jutsu are far more versatile than that. The most obvious example is it negging the Edo tensei Regenerationn. For those that say it just negates the edo tensei jutsu itself and not the Regenerationn, I mean sure? But that doesn't change the fact that the power null covers more than energy and Elemental attacks, and that it nulled a specific aspect of the Jutsu which is the regen.

What do you guys think?

I think people thinking an attack that can delete Space and Time isn't at least Atomic and only vaguely above Molecular is weird

Well yea it should be way above Jinton. But I was more so arguing about it's Power nullification aspect.

I mean, energy and elemental attacks is part of it. The husk that makes up the body of the Edo is made by the jutsu after all, not quite by the body of the person made deceased, which is obvious when you notice the bodies have no wounds no matter what was done to thema after the jutsu is released, that when they destroy an edo body there's nothing that looks biological..

But I was more so arguing about it's Power nullification aspect.

Pretty sure its power null should just encompass all regular Ninjutsu imo

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I mean, energy and elemental attacks is part of it. The husk that makes up the body of the Edo is made by the jutsu after all, not quite by the body of the person made deceased, which is obvious when you notice the bodies have no wounds no matter what was done to thema after the jutsu is released, that when they destroy an edo body there's nothing that looks biological..
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. But Edo Tensei is not as simple as a Fire ball Jutsu or a Rasengan. So when the Series says that the TSB can erase and nullify all Ninjutsu that means all Ninjutsu. This would include Jinton, Kage bunshin, Edo tensei, Shadow possession Jutsu, and more.

So to say it only encompasses Energy-elemental attacks is true, but isn't the full picture and sells the TSB really short.

Yea I agree with TSB needing a bit of a buff. Ninjutsu are far more versatile than just Energy blasts. When the Rinnegan says it can absorb Jutsu we assume it can absorb almost any Jutsu, such as Jinton, so why wouldn't the TSB Nullify all kinds of Jutsu. Including Edo tensei of course.

Yeah man, kishi should be better working with DC or Marvel, since in the West he's getting much love than in Japan, just look at samurai 8 for example it's an flop in Japan but in the West and overseas it's doing great

Battler356ushiromiya said:
So what would hogoromo's crossing time to meet naruto feat be at, and will it also be an speed feat. Can databook statements be taken?
Hagoromo was never stated to cross time. He explains himself that his chakra/spirit lingered in the mortal world, watching over his sons and their descendants, and the rest of the shinobi world as it developed.

Hagoromo was never stated to cross time. He explains himself that his chakra/spirit lingered in the mortal world, watching over his sons and their descendants, and the rest of the shinobi world as it developed.

He could summon the spirits of whoever and had a weird interaction with purgatory, the pure land and the living world, able to travel to whichever at will throughout time. Able to teleport whoever wherever whenever it seems.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
So to say it only encompasses Energy-elemental attacks is true, but isn't the full picture and sells the TSB really short.
I may be forgetting something, but when or where was it ever said it can only deal with energy attacks?

And my point is that Edo Tensei itself is a constantly active jutsu, nothing else. But considering how Juubito used those chakra arms for the barrier, not sure all is quite it. Unless that was for another reason, hmmm... Fun to think about.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Yeah man, kishi should be better working with DC or Marvel, since in the West he's getting much love than in Japan, just look at samurai 8 for example it's an flop in Japan but in the West and overseas it's doing great
west love kishi's work

I may be forgetting something, but when or where was it ever said it can only deal with energy attacks?

And my point is that Edo Tensei itself is a constantly active jutsu, nothing else. But considering how Juubito used those chakra arms for the barrier, not sure all is quite it. Unless that was for another reason, hmmm... Fun to think about.

On the profiles.

Limited Power Nullification(The Truth Seeking Balls erase and nullify ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)

Should be given the proper range of what Ninjutsu can do you know what I mean?

Back