• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 52

NaruRiasUzumaki said:
I have question what I heard about that do dragons have exist in retsuden of narutoverse? A dragon into meteorite thousand year ago before Kaguya arrived on the earth and Dragons used chakra then how they are strong are compared to Tailed Beast, which mean dragon is as equal as Juubi?
Not reply. I need answers for me.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
How about this theory guys
Creating shadow clones doesn't increase AP on the contrary it makes Naruto weaker. O__________O

Naruto's clones aren't as strong as his original self and his original self also losses chakra when using this technique.

A4BEeED
Ym4Ke5G
7208595-shadow clone seperate your chakra.

How about this theory guys
Creating shadow clones doesn't increase AP on the contrary it makes Naruto weaker. O__________O

Shadow clones all have equal potency to the original

100th Hokage said:
The increase he got from draining the planet's chakra should be greater than 10x since weaker sage transformation have that multiplier
That would be for his sage mode form per each clone, but when did Naruto drained the whole planet of natural energy?

@AppleLord That's wrong the chakra of the clones is weaker speed and potency wise there equal to the original. Because chakra reserves don't correlate directly, it depends on how you utilise it. This is because the chakra is divided between the clones. This is basic stuff.

If it divided potency and speed this justu would be useless.

The only problem with the jutsu is it wastes a lot of chakra and the clones durability suck.

I'll give you and example a character uses a shadow clone to create a clone that is identical to them but both are as strong as their fp. Otherwise you just halving your chakra to be half as strong.

100th Hokage said:
@AppleLord
That's wrong the chakra of the clones is weaker speed and potency wise there equal to the original. Because chakra reserves don't correlate directly, it depends on how you utilise it. This is because the chakra is divided between the clones. This is basic stuff.

If it divided potency and speed this justu would be useless. The only problem with the jutsu is it wastes a lot of chakra and the clones durability suck.

I'll give you and example a character uses a shadow clone to create a clone that is identical to them but both are as strong as their fp. Otherwise you just halving your chakra to be half as strong.
That's the exact thing that shinobi told Naruto. Shadow clones are not useful to win battles because how weak they make the characters (stated 3 times above in panel, not sure if it was stated more times) and shadow clones only serve for diversion purposes.

That's the exact thing that shinobi told Naruto. Shadow clones are not useful to win battles because how weak they make the characters (stated 3 times above in panel, not sure if it was stated more times) and shadow clones only serve for diversion purposes.

The panel just says it it takes up to much chakra that's the point here. The Multiple Shadow Clone Technique ― which creates hundreds of clones to the standard version's dozens ― is unsafe to the point of being forbidden. Naruto Uzumaki is an exception to this rule; because he has access to the chakra of the Nine-Tails, he can create hundreds of clones without worry. But this doesn't make him hundreds of times weaker. It just means his chakra reserves have been weaker. It's a risky jutsu.

Not reply. I need answers for me.

It was actually dinosaurs, not dragons. The only time dragons have ever appeared in naruto were in the videogame dragon blade chronicles.

I see. 100th and King Thank you for answers! I thought either Dinosaur or Dragons have exist in retsuden but I already know Dragon Blade is non-canon.

NaruRiasUzumaki said:
I see. 100th and King Thank you for answers! I thought either Dinosaur or Dragons have exist in retsuden but I already know Dragon Blade is non-canon.
Their pre historic lizards who've been reanimated

100th Hokage said:
He creates 1000 clones against kaguya but isn't 1000 times weaker in potency and speed his chakra is divided however.
I read what you wrote above but the manga doesn't support your claim. On the contrary, in the battle against Kaguya Naruto used the six ranseshuriken barrage and only managed to burn through Kaguya's clothes and bruise her a bit. When Obito died and Naruto made his clones dissapeared and became whole again he easily took out Kaguya's arm like it was nothing. Countless times it is said that clones make the user weaker not stronger and if you have a statement from a manga panel, databook or novel that says otherwise please do post it and I will concede on the matter. As of right now I stand with what I read in the manga.

In fact and as far as I read from Naruto ... Kage Bunshin divides the user's energy equally, creating true clones, which sin only in Durability (since they are easily dissipated).

In this case, the character becoming more "weak", probably refers to the extreme energy consumption of this jutsu, which few can support. This was noticed by Kakashi when he was teaching him Rasenshuriken, even though Naruto can make many clones, he has to worry about the extreme chakra and the tiredness they provide. In fact, Kakashi himself says that he cannot make many or even keep them for long, thanks to the enormous consumption of energy.

Naruto split in 1000 to beat that fodder Chunnin (in the initial episodes). It is very strange to think that Naruto has become a thousand times weaker, and can defeat him with attacks a thousand times weaker than normal.

I don't remember anything that indicates that Naruto becomes weaker, or that the clones are weaker than the Original. I only remember him removing a lot of resistance from his user. My 2cents!

Yea the Clones can't be that much weaker due to how big of an advantage the swarming gives him. If they were hundreds or thousands of times weaker the technique wouldn't be worth using at all.

Plus a clone was able to fight against the 3rd Raikage, so unless you think KCM Naruto is Dozens to Hundreds of times above the 3rd Raikage, then the Clones can't be that much weaker tbh IMO.

yeah it isnt like meliodas clones that are confirmed weaker, narutos clones just like durablity to a degree

otherwise as they said above kcm naruto is THAT stronger then the 3rd raikage

As I said he can simply make a 1000 clones each amassing nature's energy to him,making him far stronger since only with one he got so much stronger
Except... he can't do that?

What the hell? Did you miss the entire pain fight where he was limited to 5 clones, lest the clones amassing energy be disturbed and get puffed immediately?

Not to mention, there is a limit to how much nature energy you can collect. If not, Naruto would just pop all his clones and overpower pain or suck Nature Energy for as long as he can until he overpowers whoever is in the way.

Sage Mode isn't infinite strength, there's a limit, the limit is just bigger later on.

I read what you wrote above but the manga doesn't support your claim. On the contrary, in the battle against Kaguya Naruto used the six ranseshuriken barrage and only managed to burn through Kaguya's clothes and bruise her a bit. When Obito died and Naruto made his clones dissapeared and became whole again he easily took out Kaguya's arm like it was nothing. Countless times it is said that clones make the user weaker not stronger and if you have a statement from a manga panel, databook or novel that says otherwise please do post it and I will concede on the matter. As of right now I stand with what I read in the manga.

If he was 1000s of times weaker against kaguya and slower he'd of been far too slow and weak to keep up. Only his chakra got weaker dude. The manga only refers to his chakra reserves depleting and becoming weaker. If reserves directly correlated with potency and speed kcm 2 Naruto would be bear minimum 3000 times faster and stronger than war arc kakashi. Via he being able to give the SA 3x kakashi's chakra.

Except... he can't do that?

What the hell? Did you miss the entire pain fight where he was limited to 5 clones, lest the clones amassing energy be disturbed and get puffed immediately?

Not to mention, there is a limit to how much nature energy you can collect. If not, Naruto would just pop all his clones and overpower pain or suck Nature Energy for as long as he can until he overpowers whoever is in the way.

Sage Mode isn't infinite strength, there's a limit, the limit is just bigger later on.

We've all seen what happens when you loose control of sage chakra

What happens?
Self Petrification and Transmutation. Absorbing excess natural energy from him without the ability to properly balance it will result in the target being turned to stone. If you lose control of it you'll become a frog.

Too much you become stone

Lack of control you become a frog

Chakra is the base of mosts powers in the series except for those who use Taijutsu. The lack of chakra can kill a person and that is weakness of the body when the user gets tired. For that reason Kakashi states chakra becomes weaker.

@100th

It's not too much you turn to stone and lack of control you turn to a frog. It's taking in too much due to lack of control will turn you into a stone toad.

AppleLord said:
Chakra is the base of mosts powers in the series except for those who use Taijutsu. The lack of chakra can kill a person and that is weakness of the body when the user gets tired. For that reason Kakashi states chakra becomes weaker.
But it doesn't directly correlate with stats, being at half chakra doesn't mean at half strength. Otherwise you could argue Naruto was at half strength vs momoshiki.

100th Hokage said:
AppleLord said:
But it doesn't directly correlate with stats, being at half chakra doesn't mean at half strength. Otherwise you could argue Naruto was at half strength vs momoshiki.
I haven't seeing a solid statement for either to proven correct. And I personally never saw Momoshiki as stronger than Naruto.

Yea full power Naruto is definitely above Momoshiki. Because alongside a weakened Sasuke and with half of his chakra he beat Fused Momo, who's obviously above base Momo.

Momoshiki was smacking Naruto even with chakra cloak.

Not only that having less chakra doesn't make you less stronger. If anything it jsut makes your stamina go down.

Sasuke with Low chakra lml Sasuke is damn near always near low chakra

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Yea full power Naruto is definitely above Momoshiki. Because alongside a weakened Sasuke and with half of his chakra he beat Fused Momo, who's obviously above base Momo.
What I'm saying is half his chakra reserve was scythed he wasn't at half power.

I haven't seeing a solid statement for either to proven correct. And I personally never saw Momoshiki as stronger than Naruto.

I'm just saying my hypothesis is the closest to being correct via creating a Reduction ad absurdum for your hypothesis.

AstralKing7 said:
Momoshiki was smacking Naruto even with chakra cloak.

Not only that having less chakra doesn't make you less stronger. If anything it jsut makes your stamina go down.

Sasuke with Low chakra lml Sasuke is damn near always near low chakra
When exactly did Momoshiki smack Naruto lol? If you're referring to what happened in the village then it was stated Naruto was holding back not to destroy the village and the surrounding lands. When Naruto and Sasuke got serious though they smacked Momo around, and again they weren't at full power that's just a fact lol.

100th Hokage said:
They were definitely hindered by not having full chakra reserves but its hard to say by how much
The point is they weren't at their best, and they still overwhelmed him in his fused form. They would clap his base individually imo.

The point is they weren't at their best, and they still overwhelmed him in his fused form. They would clap his base individually imo.

I don't deny that saskue was confident he could beat a kaguya level threat along side the kage.

@Hokage

I'm a little confused. Are you suggesting that Momo is stronger than Naruto and Sasuke? I could see an argument for fused Momo being slightly above them individually, but base Momo stands no chance imo.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Hokage

I'm a little confused. Are you suggesting that Momo is stronger than Naruto and Sasuke? I could see an argument for fused Momo being slightly above them individually, but base Momo stands no chance imo.
I'm saying the contrary I agree with you a hindered saskue with the kage who where most likely distractions thought they could take out momoshiki and kinshiki.

Back