• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's sad because I think the Madara MS video might be my best one from an editing standpoint and stuff, but it has 34 views or some depressing shit like that.
Ngl might be my canon event right here 😭
I used to have stuff up on YouTube, I'd post all kinds of stuff, customize Pokémon bossfights, write storyline, do mid-tier art, never break 30 views. And then I posted a short of me singing Roundabout in a goofy voice while recording a gorilla exhibit and got 1.3k views.

Fun fact about Ninja Storm 2: You can catch a bird in the post-game and it's very funny.
Also, you can send letters back and forth with characters, and you learn stuff, like how Tenten wants to be a sales clerk, and Rock Lee sends you a letter that is just his daily workout routine and nothing else.

Actually, we should have writing challenges on here, I had ideas for stuff like group fanfics and such.

(And, of course, my sick Shinobi War RP idea)
Ok, just remembered this, writing challenge goes hard, someone give me a challenge(nothing psychotic, please, idk how much fanfiction.net will allow.).

Also, you can send letters back and forth with characters, and you learn stuff, like how Tenten wants to be a sales clerk, and Rock Lee sends you a letter that is just his daily workout routine and nothing else.
I really love the Ultimate Ninja Storm games
After Naruto Shippuden: Naruto vs Sasuke on the ds, they were the games that got me into Naruto
Iirc in Storm 4 its revealed that Shino wants to become a teacher and then he goes on to actually become one in Boruto

borushiki's mobility is really fun, Rasendan unfortunately isnt super great for sniping from a far distance, its a projectile that travels to slow and allows other players enough time to react and just evade, its usefulness comes from the fact that you can curve it as a projectile, making it great for support when your opponent is occupied with something else, it cuts through guard like butter, so players who enjoy being stationary and blocking are gonna have a rough time.

the charge, spawn ontop of someone with a odama rasengan is really good for crowd control.

I was rereading the Sasuke vs Kakashi fight. Before Kakashi even raises his headband, he outspeeds & catches Base Sasuke’s Chidori, reacts to Sasuke’s Counter and Kicks him away.

After that, we next see them down on the water with Sasuke using MS/Susanoo. Their fight was off screen but the birthday columns on the website assert the fight was such that even nInjutsu was exchanged.

It is highly unlikely that sasuke didn’t use 3TM against Kakashi with his Sharingan. He has literally started EVERY SINGLE FIGHT in the series with Sharingan. So to suggest Kakashi didn’t fight 3TM Sasuke Off-Screen when he ran at Kakashi, Bloodlusted and highly angry is disingenuous given the context of IC Sasuke.

I thinks it’s more than fair to assert Kakashi = 3TM Sasuke leaning in Birthday Columns + 4th Databook + Manga Consistency of IC Sasuke.

I was rereading the Sasuke vs Kakashi fight. Before Kakashi even raises his headband, he outspeeds & catches Base Sasuke’s Chidori, reacts to Sasuke’s Counter and Kicks him away.

After that, we next see them down on the water with Sasuke using MS/Susanoo. Their fight was off screen but the birthday columns on the website assert the fight was such that even nInjutsu was exchanged.

It is highly unlikely that sasuke didn’t use 3TM against Kakashi with his Sharingan. He has literally started EVERY SINGLE FIGHT in the series with Sharingan. So to suggest Kakashi didn’t fight 3TM Sasuke Off-Screen when he ran at Kakashi, Bloodlusted and highly angry is disingenuous given the context of IC Sasuke.

I thinks it’s more than fair to assert Kakashi = 3TM Sasuke leaning in Birthday Columns + 4th Databook + Manga Consistency of IC Sasuke.
I mean I'm ngl I think Kakashi scales above 3T Sasuke anyways via Pain scaling, I just wouldn't use this to prove it

I mean I'm ngl I think Kakashi scales above 3T Sasuke anyways via Pain scaling, I just wouldn't use this to prove it
What is Kakashi scaling to Particular from Pain?
  • All his Jutsu were dispelled by ST by Deva
  • Speed? Deva easily reacted to everything he did and he was outsped by Asura
  • Asura Durability? Where does it scale from? Iirc, Jiraiya had no feats against Ashura and the only durability feat it has is surviving Choza’s punch.
  • Tanking ST? I mean… ST is Variable in Strength. Hard to pin down.
Am I missing something? 🤔

If I ever have a disproportionate amount of money that I have no other use for, I feel an obligation to hire a group of people to create a fanmade version of the Naruto mamga following a very similar plot and post it as a webcomic.

So, um… we all in agreement that Planetary Rasengan is a >6x AP Boost?
  1. Directly stated to be an enhanced version of Rasengan Barrage in Databook.
  2. Depiction shows the attack creating 3 sets of Inverse Rotations (Odama Rasengan = Large Counter-Clockwise Rotation | Regular Rasengan’s = Smaller Clockwise Rotations) — The configuration is set up to direct all energy/force towards the center (Three clockwise rotations in a triangular format directs towards the center of any system).
  3. “The Last” (Canon Portrayal) Depicts the resulting explosion’s (Plural) also fusing into one Blast — Meaning the energy generated per Set ultimately fuses unto one attack as well, further supporting this interpretation.

Back