• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kakarott is now at 8 million
highest-selling-anime-games-v0-0oa5kvc7acvc1.jpeg

"tangentially related, i dont think theres any piece of fiction thats the best of the best, because of how broad the qualifiers are, such as genre and tone expression, cultural influences and just a lack of universally agreed standards. people often think they appeal to objectivity until their sacred cow gets poked, and you'll quickly see how often they fall back into the safety net of subjectivity to defend criticism.

"tangentially related, i dont think theres any piece of fiction thats the best of the best, because of how broad the qualifiers are, such as genre and tone expression, cultural influences and just a lack of universally agreed standards. people often think they appeal to objectivity until their sacred cow gets poked, and you'll quickly see how often they fall back into the safety net of subjectivity to defend criticism.
My roommate is a cat is objectively the best piece of fiction ever.

I'm sure you haven't watched anything other than Hxh and FMAB.
ive watched all of em aside bakugan and yugioh
1. You make a hyperbolic (not really) statement.
2. Slayer disagrees with you.
3. You don't correct him and say you weren't being literal.
4. Instead you ask him to name series better than Naruto to prove that it's not the best.
5. Then claim there is no correlation now and start backpedaling by saying you were being hyperbolic.

That sound about right?

You can and you are. You haven't been banned and your messages haven't been censored or deleted. Stop being so sensitive over opposing opinions.
my guy you didnt start being dismissive after I asked slayer to name more, you were dismissive from the get go, unable to comprehend something so basic, dont bring up me asking slayer (which ive told you my reasons for asking so, weird that you ignored it and keep bringing it up)

my guy you didnt start being dismissive after I asked slayer to name more, you were dismissive from the get go, unable to comprehend something so basic, dont bring up me asking slayer (which ive told you my reasons for asking so, weird that you ignored it and keep bringing it up)
Yup. I stated that I don't agree with your opinion from the start. I never claimed otherwise. I comprehended everything just fine. You give opinion. I give opinion about your opinion. I even said you're entitled to your opinion. I don't see the problem.

I want a Naruto stealth game. Something like MGSV PP. Perfect stealth mechanics, open world, gadgets, etc. But with the added twist that the protagonist is actually a planet+ buster and anytime he gets caught, he uses a Rasengan which accidentally vaporizes the planet and forces a "Game over". This way it "encourages" the players to opt for a stealth approach.

Last edited:
I want a Naruto stealth game. Something like MGSV PP. Perfect stealth mechanics, open world, gadgets, etc. But with the added twist that the protagonist is actually a planet+ buster and anytime he gets caught, he uses a Rasengan which accidentally vaporizes the planet and forces a "Game over". This way it "encourages" the players to opt for a stealth approach.
An Assassin's Creed style Naruto game would be sick

Another idea: A horror game where the player is a random shinobi stuck in an abandoned building with Madara. And Madara wants to dance.
Horror game where you're a young uchiha in Orochimaru's lair, and Orochimaru needs a new body.
A horror game in which you're a young Otsutsuki in Konoha, and that "Damn Rinnegan!" is coming after you.
A dating sim where you finally give Mei Terumi a well deserved husband.
All of these have the same ending.

Back