• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
20240925003320_1.jpg
GYSmRKKW4AA4aLs.jpg

they updated their facial animations
gear 5 nard

i wonder what would happen if you applied the mechanics of baryon mode to sage mode
I'm assuming it's going to have a similar effect since ten tails and it's derivatives should be made of NE. Kurama's NE is obviously more powerful than normal NE, the same way all chakra is not of the same quality. But since there is theoretically an unlimited amount of NE, the Baryon Sage Mode should last longer.

So essentially a slightly weaker but longer mode I guess assuming that there was permanent damage to Naruto's chakra when he went BM. If Naruto's chakra was not permanently depleted during BM then I guess Naruto would have a permanent Baryon Sage Mode.

What would be the strongest Akatsuki Duo via Potara Fusion?
  1. Deidara x Sasori
  2. Kisame x Itachi
  3. Hidan x Kakuzu
  4. Nagato x Konan
  5. Obito x BZ
Obito and Black Zetsu. Obito is Obito and Black Zetsu is a Mei rival. Closest is Itachi and Kisame, but Kisame's base power is too weak in comparison, he's only above Black Zetsu with Bee's chakra.

Back