• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Have you seen BSM Naruto in The Last? It actually looks awful, I feel bad for him.
Eh looks aight. I never liked the KCM design anyways. And I was talking about the game version which looks better. Plus I was ranking them as a couple and Hinata hard carried I guess. But these days Ino looks better.

Also, while Naruto would have looked better with longer hair, I have nothing against short hair. It's just that, the Boruto anime and manga make him look so bad at times.

the Boruto anime and manga make him look so bad at times.
images

Any jutsu in Naruto has unlimited range.

So I noticed something when Naruto and Isshiki fought. Isshiki was able to find Kawaki by linking Naruto's chakra and Kawaki's robotic arm. So I said doesn't this mean Naruto could send his chakra between dimensions?. I think because he has a lot of chakra he doesn't feel tired (since I think sending anything between dimensions consumes a lot of energy?)

But then Kashin Koji and his robotic frog appeared. So he said that he controls his robotic frog using his chakra. And in Isshiki's dimension where Juubi was. When Code moved after being defeated by Boruto. Kashin Koji was controlling his robotic frog where he was in different dimensions.

So it's one of these points

1 - Crossing dimensions are special properties of chakra. Chakra or sending pure (raw?) chakra can cross any range if there is a connection point or maybe if you can see the target you want to send the chakra to. How does this help. Well in fighting any character that has space manipulation to protect himself (like Gojo and his infinity) just purifying the chakra sending is counted here like sharingan's genjutsu where you send chakra to put the target in an illusion. Also ino's mind transfer technique to send chakra to the target or naruto's chakra fists (i.e. transforming his bijuu because his whole body is pure chakra) and so on. Any technique should not include this (special for infinity range). Any ninjutsu technique or any element technique should not include because it transforms from pure chakra to element and jumps its properties.

2 If the first point is not dimension crossing is not a special chakra property. So this is a special property of naruto or kashin koji. So doesn't this help them in something like according to the energy needed to spend to stay connected between two dimensions. Or the speed of chakra transfer and return between dimensions to give the image of fighting (fighting characters moving quickly). And the speed of brain processing for that.

I don't know if any of this helps and honestly I'm tired of writing all this. so to anyone who made it to the end. thanks for reading and sorry for the grammar mistakes. I'm sure it was an eye sore.

Yeah, but trees don't have chakra... neither do dead bodies, bones and carcasses.
Every life has chakra. Only Shinobi can mold it.
The "chakra" is obviously a collective term for all energy. Just like how Boruto used chakra to describe the rotational forces of the earth.
In Boruto's case, it was clarified. Also what energy is present in dead bodies if not residual chakra?

No

Being fused with a Bijuu doesn’t mean you are now that Bijuu in mind, body, and soul.

Kaguya has her own personality and mind outside of her fusion with the Juubi’s body.

What resurrects the other Bijuu is an aspect of them completely separate from their mind, body, or soul that persists even when all of that is destroyed.

Nothing really supports the idea she inherited that esoteric Bijuu Factor that revives them no matter what that even the Bijuu themselves don’t fully understand.
It's possibly the reason why Kaguya couldn't come out of the Ten tails/Shinju on her own during the war arc. She needed a host body (Madara).
However it's possible her soul can never be truly destroyed since it's tethered to the Shinju/ten tails.

Last edited:
Every life has chakra. Only Shinobi can mold it.

In Boruto's case, it was clarified. Also what energy is present in dead bodies if not residual chakra?
Chakra is what is molded out of physical and mental energy.
Trees don't have chakra.

The Shinju absorbs every life. Even living bodies become a part of the tree. That's how white zetsu are formed.

Last edited:
Chakra is what is molded out of physical and mental energy.
This was true in OG Naruto. Since then all forms of supernatural energies i.e physical, spiritual, and nature energies have been considered chakra. Even civilians who can't mold chakra are now considered to have chakra. Consider it a retcon or semantics idc.
Trees don't have chakra.
They at least have physical energy. Which is what I referred to as chakra.
The Shinju absorbs every life. Even living bodies become a part of the tree. That's how white zetsu are formed.
Then bodies are chakra?

I mean, didn't Isshiki tell Code that the fruit was "it is crystallization of a planet's life" and that the fruit "it shall contain everything"? I think this could refer to everything on the planet really like the natural energy and other forces that keep the planet "alive", in the anime we see that the planet really dies by drying out and everything, in episode 15 it even seemed like the planet that Momo and Kinshiki had harvested had no more atmosphere and was completely dry, I think it matches the description that Kurama gave to the Juubi initially that it swallowed oceans and etc.

Last edited:
-Let’s Shorten It-
Your argument hinges on the belief Minato “could’ve” attacked faster outside of Shunshin utilization. That isn’t supported here and you keep saying FTG Level 2 Demands this and that, but it doesn’t. He doesn’t have to be moving slower set up that situation and your reading of the play by play isn’t supported in the context of the overall fight.

It’s literally a semantics argument now based on the meaning of Minato’s statement when he turns and rushes towards Obito. I didagree with your assessment of it and the potential reasoning you’re trying to ascribe to it.

Minato has only ever shown to be faster w/ Shunshin in this fight and nothing supports his combat and movement speed w/o is faster than Obito’s, much less Deliberately so.

I’ve said it before, they can both be equally as fast in Combat/Movement Speed and the same situation with FTG Level 2 would apply (And that IS what is shown). I know you already dropped your arm extension argument, but i do want tonpoint out that unlike in the anime, Minato using his Rasengan and Obito attempting to grab him done simultaniously via the panelling. So no, Minato isn’t doing that after Obito is attempting to grab him.

With the portrayal shown and the consistency of it, I’ll just have to disagree with any argument that says Minato held back his speed outside of shunshin. There is no support for that stance in the manga unless it’s a semantical argument and even then, it doesn’t change the fact that with equal speed, the same shit would’ve still happened because the FTG Level 2 Minato does relies on his reaction speed, not combat. 🤷‍♂️

What are y'all's favourite fights that don't involve Naruto or Sasuke?
Mine would be:
  • Lee vs Gaara
  • Jiraiya vs Pain
  • Kakashi vs Obito
  • Minato vs Obito
  • Guy vs Madara
  • Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori
  • Obito vs the Blood Mist
  • Hiruzen vs Orochimaru + Edo Hokage
  • Edo/Revived Madara vs the Shinobi Alliance (both fights are around the same level and are Peak Chadara)
  • Neji vs Kidomaru
Roughly in that order, but some of them could move up/down 1-2 spots

(also I'm not ignoring you Neo, I'll respond later)

Back