• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All the more reason to teat the Nine-Tails' Jinchuuriki well. In potential wartime, you don't just leave your nukes in the street.
if the Kyuubi was a usable nuke sure but Kyuubi Jinchuuki's seem to be left to leave secluded lives and only kept around to make the other villages fear him.
I mean, yeah, but that's more of a product of bureaucracy. Plus, an guardian who's out working and actually cares about you is better than a corpse.
Hizuren did care for Naruto like he did every person in the leaf, but that mf had even less time than Naruto who practically had no time at all even when it came to important family events.
He didn't need someone to raise him, he just needed to have people checking in on him so he knew he wasn't alone.
Shinobi culture is different then ours, people lead lonely lives without anyone supporting them, and they are expected to endure it and any tragedy that befalls them this is why so many of them were depressed, out of touch, or suicidal after the 3rd War.
Jiraiya would be a terrible choice, because nobody wants him to raise a child. Naruto would be an even weirder pervert.
he wouldn't do it anyways
They should have at least been introduced, I think they would have benefitted from talking.
I honestly doubt Kakashi would have wanted to talk to him back then.
Asuma is Hiruzen's son. Frankly, I believe in him, he would be a good older brother.
Assuming Asuma wanted to or had the time to, even during Tsunade's era as Hokage, Jounin were leaving the village in a revolving door to complete missions rarely back at all.
Just put him with people that aren't cowards.
like? even a lot of Chunin and Jounin were afraid or resented him.

this hypothetical involves forcing people to hang out with Naruto like they weren't on the verge of war, when there were countless orphans around besides him, with even less of a reason to give him specifically a guardian since most people hated him or were afraid of him.

putting someone who could potentially hate him as a guardian could be even more risky for Naruto's emotional health than just being alone.

honestly, the best thing for him was to surround him with people his age who weren't around during the massacre to have made opinions of him and didn't know he was the nine tails, but even that didn't work until much later on since parents told their kids to be wary of him.
All the more reason to keep him from losing control. Plus, there is no way Hiruzen knew about Naruto lacking the chains.
why would he assume he had chains?

plus who was left to teach him how to use them? Uzumaki's were practically non-existent at this point.

also, solitude wasn't going to make him lose control, in the few years he needed to grow, become a shinobi, and gain his own group.

in fact most villages isolated their jinchuuriki to keep their emotions from stirring for that reason.

I'm sure he could put together a team.
Tsunade had to send genin to do complicated missions because she was out of jounin all the time, I doubt Hiruzen just had a team.
Even if Kurama wasn't considered useful, Naruto would still have to be trained to protect himself.
he was when he was old enough to join the shinobi academy at like 8, not many shinobi are lucky enough to be a part of a clan of people that can personally train you.
Literally everyone knew that he was not only a Jinchuuriki
in the leaf yes, no one outside of the leaf knew about Naruto but Obito and Orochimaru
but also one of the few remaining Uzumaki(and had blonde hair that looked almost exactly like that of Minato)
no one who didn't personally know him knew his heritage, people just called him the nine tails brat for the most part.
he was already going to be targeted.
except he really wasn't except for the Akatsuki, if you added Minato's enemies on top of the he woulda been kidnapped probably.
Shisui would have handled it if Danzo hadn't screwed everything up, and frankly, the Uchiha Massacre was a highly avoidable tragedy, AND, if Hiruzen had just gone "Hey, Fugaku, can we talk one-on-one? Ok, now that you're here, you know I can kill you, I know about the coup, let's talk things out."
that was the plan you know, Fugaku didn't want that + Danzo had Itachi inact the plan first cause he's a piece of shit.
1. Hashirama
hell no, being unrivaled in an era where there are no villages established.

having the freedom to kinda just beat up all the Bijuu and distribute them like Pokemon cause he can.

he layed the foundation for everyone else to follow with the only real problem being Madara, who no one believed in.

his era was much less complicated than Hiruzens.
2. Tsunade during the Akatsuki shit and the War Arc
she's tied with Hiruzen but honestly, Hiruzen had it worse in some regards.

Tsunade
  • Got scrutiny from the elders about how she treated Naruto and the Sasuke situation
  • The Pain Invasion
  • The Fourth Shinobi World War.
  • The Akatsuki
  • Danzo being a PoS

Hiruzen
  • Second and Third Shinobi World Wars
  • Hyuga Incident
  • Uchiha Massacre
  • Nine-Tailed Attack
  • Orochimaru defect and eventual Invasion
  • Danzo being a PoS

If anything the Pain event and 4GJW were higher-scaled events than anything Hiruzen dealt with but it also lasted like 3 days with Tsunade largely out of the conflict since she was mostly on standby the Ay's leadership and then gets rolled by Madara.

A lot of what Hiruzen dealt with lasted decades with far more ruthless kage to deal with when bro was supposed to be retired for half of it.
Honorable Mention: Kakashi when the moon was about to crash into the planet and kill everyone.
no era where you have Naruto and Sasuke on speed dial is the hardest time to be a kage

Last edited:
Naruto could barely be around for his kids in an era of peace, where he is a virtually unrivaled power and considered a hero to all nations, with the ability to make 1000 copies of himself.

That was more so pure plot bullshit on Kishimoto's part

Naruto could make at minimum tens if not hundreds of thousands of clones even as early back as his Rasenshuriken Training and have all of them train at once and handle the strain

Now he's stronger than ever and he's the Perfect Jinchuriki of all the Bijuu and has Six Paths Chakra but making a mere 1000+ clones to help with tasks around the village daily but he somehow can't spend time with his kids more? Even just sending some pretty durable clones to do so?

Naruto could make at minimum tens if not hundreds of thousands of clones even as early back as his Rasenshuriken Training and have all of them train at once and handle the strain

Now he's stronger than ever and he's the Perfect Jinchuriki of all the Bijuu and has Six Paths Chakra but making a mere 1000+ clones to help with tasks around the village daily but he somehow can't spend time with his kids more? Even just sending some pretty durable clones to do so?
I know right? Like Naruto, my guy, why did you lose brain cells all of a sudden?

I’ll be honest, the cover people like to give to Hiruzen (While Valid) isn’t the only way he could have handled Naruto. Not even the “best” way either.

The criticisms of Hiruzen are extremely valid. Hiding Naruto’s Identity wasn’t “necessary”. His usefulness as a “Nuke” was worthless until Part 2 (Because duh, he was an infant and child). Etc…

There is no “bail” you can give Hiruzen that can’t be argued with. Konoha had the 2nd Strongest Fighting Force in the 3rd Ninja War and the overall strongest individual Ninja (Minato (Eventually Became Kage), Jiraiya, Tsunade, Hiashi, Fugaku, Shisui, etc…). No Nation or “ordinary” individual was getting into the village to attack Naruto w/o starting a War.

Naruto “could’ve” been the recipient of the love and Good Will Minato & Kushina built up in the village. The fact is, while Hiruzen’s method was “valid”, it was also immoral given his other options.

I’ll be honest, the cover people like to give to Hiruzen (While Valid) isn’t the only way he could have handled Naruto. Not even the “best” way either.

The criticisms of Hiruzen are extremely valid. Hiding Naruto’s Identity wasn’t “necessary”.
tbh, we really don't know if it was necessary because we don't know the alternative. what we do know is that Minato was hated by the other villages and considered an unparalleled genius, killing someone like that's son could have been a high priority for some villages, but Minato at least thought it was an acceptable reason to hide Naruto's identity.
His usefulness as a “Nuke” was worthless until Part 2 (Because duh, he was an infant and child). Etc…
agreed.
There is no “bail” you can give Hiruzen that can’t be argued with. Konoha had the 2nd Strongest Fighting Force in the 3rd Ninja War and the overall strongest individual Ninja (Minato (Eventually Became Kage), Jiraiya, Tsunade, Hiashi, Fugaku, Shisui, etc…). No Nation or “ordinary” individual was getting into the village to attack Naruto w/o starting a War.
except half of those people didn't exist by the time Naruto was around.

• Minato was dead,
  • Fugaku and the Uchiha have been under heavy scrutiny since the 2GNW and are thought by the public to potentially have started the nine-tails attack.
  • Jiraiya left the village for a while(probably going after Orochimaru as he implied, also why should Hiruzen be responsible for Jiraiya deciding not to watch his student's kids?)
  • Tsunade had left the village by this time.

the rest of those people were kinda irrelevant at this time tbh

also, the village had already been infiltrated twice during this time, one of those times was to kidnap Hinata, so the leaf was definitely vulnerable to being infiltrated.

Getting the nine tails was also def worth the infiltration if they could.
Naruto “could’ve” been the recipient of the love and Good Will Minato & Kushina built up in the village.
I'm ngl I don't think that's what would happen.

Because most of the important Shinobi in Konoha were aware of who Naruto was to Minato but still didn't care or still avoided him.

I doubt the average person in Konoha's perception would change much considering how much damage was caused by the nine tails.

It would be a lot of yeah "you're Minato's son but you also killed X person so I hate you."

the bad tends to outweigh the good for people most of the time.
The fact is, while Hiruzen’s method was “valid”, it was also immoral given his other options.
Shinobi Culture, in general, was immoral and toxic, this wasn't a Hiruzen-only thing.

tbh, he did more for Naruto than most Kage in his position would have (with the exception of Hashirama, who laid the foundation of the Will of Fire, and any Kage during Naruto's rise in influence as he motivated a lot of Shinobi out of their jaded world views.)

I think clones doing naruto work would scramble his brain when they all got undone.

tbh, we really don't know if it was necessary because we don't know the alternative.
We know what the villages defenses were and who was active around the time and what the village was capable of. That is enough to presume what “could’ve” been the case. Of course it’s an assumption at the end of the day, so if you want to strictly adhere this sentiment and ignore all other possibilities, then there is no room for debate on anything regarding this.
what we do know is that Minato was hated by the other villages and considered an unparalleled genius, killing someone like that's son could have been a high priority for some villages, but Minato at least thought it was an acceptable reason to hide Naruto's identity.
Like I said, it wasn’t the only option Hiruzen had. Having enemies in foreign Nations is gonna be common place for any notable Ninja. Pretty sure it was the same for Hashirama, Hiruzen, Sakumo, etc.

Kakashi was fine. Asuma was fine. Two Generations of Hashirama’s family was fine (Tsunade/Nawaki being the Granddaughter/Grandson). Note: Nawaki died on the battlefield? Not from some Assassination attempt.
except half of those people didn't exist by the time Naruto was around.

• Minato was dead,
  • Fugaku and the Uchiha have been under heavy scrutiny since the 2GNW and are thought by the public to potentially have started the nine-tails attack.
  • Jiraiya left the village for a while(probably going after Orochimaru as he implied, also why should Hiruzen be responsible for Jiraiya deciding not to watch his student's kids?)
  • Tsunade had left the village by this time.
Fair, but you still had heavy hitters and despite what the Uchiha clan was planning, Itachi and Shisui were still actively on the side of Konoha. Also, Tsunade and Jiraiya were not above following orders still if Hiruzen required their presence.
the rest of those people were kinda irrelevant at this time tbh
I disagree.
also, the village had already been infiltrated twice during this time, one of those times was to kidnap Hinata, so the leaf was definitely vulnerable to being infiltrated.
Obito’s Chakra was already registered with the village and the Cloud Ninja ONLY got in under false pretenses of peace negotiations. If you’re referring to Kushina’s Original Kidnapping, that was BEFORE she was a Jin and on Lockdown. We do not know “where” she was kidnapped at. Outskirts of the village? Inside? Etc.

We already know that Hiruzen kept a Anbu Detail for Kushina (The KNOWN Jinchuriki at the time), so it’s fair to assume that “if” Naruto was the known Jinchuriki, he’d have a Anbu Detail growing up, which would make any attempt “nearly” void or practically impossible.

Hinata didn’t have a Anbu detail monitoring her 24/7, and it’s unlikely Hyuuga had a Active Byakugan surveillance 24/7. It likely wouldn’t even be permitted inside the village outside of special circumstances. I could see the Ino-Shika-Cho clans and Uchiha having an issue with Hyuuga being allowed to have Byakugan active most times of the day and night. Politics would play a part there, so yes, it would be easier to go after Hinata, as opposed to Naruto w/ Anbu Detail.

Even translating it to the real word, it’s easier to go after the “Speaker of the House” as opposed to an Ex-President’s Son, whom has a Secret Service Detail… 😓
Getting the nine tails was also def worth the infiltration if they could.
But that’s the thing, they likely couldn’t. Let alone in sufficient numbers. Even someone like Pain had to use underhanded tactics to trick the Leaf’s Security.
I'm ngl I don't think that's what would happen.
That’s why I said “Could’ve” instead of “Would’ve”. It’s highly unlikely though that anything remotely close to what he ACTUALLY experienced would be happening.
Because most of the important Shinobi in Konoha were aware of who Naruto was to Minato but still didn't care or still avoided him.
Not true. Iirc, only a select few even knew Kushina was pregnant, right… 🤔 Didn’t Hiruzen’s Wife scold her for talking about it with Sasuke’s mom?
I doubt the average person in Konoha's perception would change much considering how much damage was caused by the nine tails.
I disagree. If you cherished and respected your Kage and you know they died, sacrificing their kid to house this monster and save the village, you’re more likely to separate the boy from the monster. It’s illogical to assume most things would be the same still imo. Not to say some people won’t have hard feelings still, but they’d be a lot more tempered than they were.

Going by what we see in politics in real life, Naruto would likely have staunch defenders, regardless.
It would be a lot of yeah "you're Minato's son but you also killed X person so I hate you."
By a few, sure. Certainly not the Majority.
the bad tends to outweigh the good for people most of the time
This is not even the case irl. It’s highly situational.
.Shinobi Culture, in general, was immoral and toxic, this wasn't a Hiruzen-only thing.
Irrelevant to the topic. Hiruzen allowed him to live hated, dejected and in squalor. He had more moral options, which is a fact.
tbh, he did more for Naruto than most Kage in his position would have (with the exception of Hashirama, who laid the foundation of the Will of Fire, and any Kage during Naruto's rise in influence as he motivated a lot of Shinobi out of their jaded world views.)
I disagree.

heard that they are gonna make boruto a seasonal anime like bleach
Honestly, that would be best. They have enough material from the end of NNG to ink out another Season for NNG. I would say they should go the DS Route and turn it into a movie, butbthere may be too much Material for a single Movie.

As far as TBV goes, that would be a new anime titled series. Rn, with the current pacing, they don’t have enough material to make 1 season. The end of the this current fight with Jura/Hidari would serve as the end to the first TBV series, Given the emphasis on it in the First 2 chapters.

I honestly don’t see it coming back until fall 2026 at the earliest.

if the Kyuubi was a usable nuke sure but Kyuubi Jinchuuki's seem to be left to leave secluded lives and only kept around to make the other villages fear him.
Yeah, and that's bad.
Hizuren did care for Naruto like he did every person in the leaf, but that mf had even less time than Naruto who practically had no time at all even when it came to important family events.
Well, how was Naruto supposed to know that? Genuinely, who leaves a baby alone in an apartment?
Shinobi culture is different then ours, people lead lonely lives without anyone supporting them, and they are expected to endure it and any tragedy that befalls them this is why so many of them were depressed, out of touch, or suicidal after the 3rd War.
They are adults. He was an infant.
he wouldn't do it anyways
Yeah, because he knows he shouldn't be raising kids.
I honestly doubt Kakashi would have wanted to talk to him back then.
I think he would. Nothing would have been better for Kakashi than making sure his sensei's son didn't grow up even more alone than he did.
Assuming Asuma wanted to or had the time to, even during Tsunade's era as Hokage, Jounin were leaving the village in a revolving door to complete missions rarely back at all.
Yeah, but that's still more than twice as much as nothing.
like? even a lot of Chunin and Jounin were afraid or resented him.
Idk, but one of the cool people. Weren't the Inoshikacho leaders pretty cool about it?
this hypothetical involves forcing people to hang out with Naruto like they weren't on the verge of war,
They force people to carry out assassinations, checking on on their only Jinchuuriki is not that bad.
when there were countless orphans around besides him, with even less of a reason to give him specifically a guardian since most people hated him or were afraid of him.
That is more of a reason.
putting someone who could potentially hate him as a guardian could be even more risky for Naruto's emotional health than just being alone.
Well, yeah, but again, Hiruzen could be a guardian, the other people would just be helping him out, and frankly, he didn't need them, he for sure had free time.
why would he assume he had chains?
Because he was an Uzumaki.
plus who was left to teach him how to use them? Uzumaki's were practically non-existent at this point.
They don't need to be taught. They can awaken them on their own.
also, solitude wasn't going to make him lose control, in the few years he needed to grow, become a shinobi, and gain his own group.
It's not just solitude, he could tell everyone hated him. If Kurama had chose to talk to him, the Village would be screwed.
in fact most villages isolated their jinchuuriki to keep their emotions from stirring for that reason.
Thats also bad.
Tsunade had to send genin to do complicated missions because she was out of jounin all the time, I doubt Hiruzen just had a team.
Tsunade came into power after the Konoha Crush. That's why even the sensei were never home for a while.
he was when he was old enough to join the shinobi academy at like 8, not many shinobi are lucky enough to be a part of a clan of people that can personally train you
He was under constant threat as a Jinchuuriki, he should have at least had his issues explained to him. Mizuki probably could have lured him away and sold him to Orochimaru or something if Iruka hadn't been there.
in the leaf yes, no one outside of the leaf knew about Naruto but Obito and Orochimaru
They also didn't know he existed, and frankly, there were very few living enemies of Minato.
no one who didn't personally know him knew his heritage, people just called him the nine tails brat for the most part.
He literally screamed his name whenever he did anything.
except he really wasn't except for the Akatsuki, if you added Minato's enemies on top of the he woulda been kidnapped probably.
Not if he had people protecting him.
that was the plan you know, Fugaku didn't want that + Danzo had Itachi inact the plan first cause he's a piece of shit.
Fugaku would be singing a far different tune once he knew he'd lost the element of surprise and that Hiruzen was preparing, and that he was alone in a room with him.
hell no, being unrivaled in an era where there are no villages established.

having the freedom to kinda just beat up all the Bijuu and distribute them like Pokemon cause he can.

he layed the foundation for everyone else to follow with the only real problem being Madara, who no one believed in.

his era was much less complicated than Hiruzens.
You didn't describe the era, you just described how Hashirama was able to handle it due to being far stronger than Hiruzen.
she's tied with Hiruzen but honestly, Hiruzen had it worse in some regards.

Tsunade
  • Got scrutiny from the elders about how she treated Naruto and the Sasuke situation
  • The Pain Invasion
  • The Fourth Shinobi World War.
  • The Akatsuki
  • Danzo being a PoS

Hiruzen
  • Second and Third Shinobi World Wars
  • Hyuga Incident
  • Uchiha Massacre
  • Nine-Tailed Attack
  • Orochimaru defect and eventual Invasion
  • Danzo being a PoS

If anything the Pain event and 4GJW were higher-scaled events than anything Hiruzen dealt with but it also lasted like 3 days with Tsunade largely out of the conflict since she was mostly on standby the Ay's leadership and then gets rolled by Madara.
Uh, she actually fought Pain, and Minato was Hokage during the Kyuubi attack. Plus, Danzo actually wanted to help Hiruzen.
A lot of what Hiruzen dealt with lasted decades with far more ruthless kage to deal with when bro was supposed to be retired for half of it.
He was retired, he was just a second Danzo.
no era where you have Naruto and Sasuke on speed dial is the hardest time to be a kage
I mean, Sasuke was hopping around dimensions, anything that wasn't visible across the planet was not getting him to come in.

Yeah, but they're just doing the same thing again and again, not much mental strain going on.
My theory is that he has to read through and sign every patent and building permit in the Leaf, on top of scheduling every mission. And I think the movie novelization had a bit about how Naruto had gotten to a point where he could tell what every shadow clone was up to.

My theory is that he has to read through and sign every patent and building permit in the Leaf, on top of scheduling every mission.
The anime actually confirms all of this lol

He single-handedly (well with the help of Shikamaru) reads through, accepts and confirms every single thing in Konoha and things related to - outside of Konoha. No matter big or small. Even missions, he's the ones who accepts them. It gets sent over to the Missions Assignments Desk, where the ninja accept their mission (unless it's a personal request from the Hokage himself, where he handpicks the team).

But yes, being Hokage is no easy job, especially in this time of transition.

Hashirama: "Your chakra is incredibly similar to mine, wtf that's so cool, wonder why."

Tobirama: "Take my hand, join my crew,, and I shall call you my son."

Minato: Minato

Tsunade: "Oh shit, they got the Jinchuuriki living alone? Shizune, do something about that."

Kakashi: Oh shit, you're Minato and Kushina's son. You know, buddy, if you ever need anyone, I'm right here. You know what, I've probably got a gues room, I'm literally the Hokage."

Naruto: Naruto

Shikamaru: "This is just, strategically speaking, super ******* dumb, why is he not constantly protected?"

What if Naruto is taking a nap while his clone is out working. If someone uses one thousand years of death on the clone and made it disappear, would Naruto wake up or get a dream about one thousand years of death?

The anime actually confirms all of this lol

He single-handedly (well with the help of Shikamaru) reads through, accepts and confirms every single thing in Konoha and things related to - outside of Konoha. No matter big or small. Even missions, he's the ones who accepts them. It gets sent over to the Missions Assignments Desk, where the ninja accept their mission (unless it's a personal request from the Hokage himself, where he handpicks the team).

But yes, being Hokage is no easy job, especially in this time of transition.
As well as with the expansion of the leaf.

The criticisms of Hiruzen are extremely valid. Hiding Naruto’s Identity wasn’t “necessary”. His usefulness as a “Nuke” was worthless until Part 2 (Because duh, he was an infant and child). Etc…

Naruto “could’ve” been the recipient of the love and Good Will Minato & Kushina built up in the village. The fact is, while Hiruzen’s method was “valid”, it was also immoral given his other options.
A lot of this frankly does not matter.
Konoha is strong but it is not unbeatable.
Its already been infiltrated before when the reward was a byakugan and even before that for the Nine Tails.
Minato's goodwill in the village meant squat and no one gaf about Kushina if we're being real.
If he had Minato's name, his enemies which far outweighed his friends, would target Naruto.
And a lot of people mention how people knowing he's the son of the fourth hokage would change minds but we have multiple people in series that prove this wrong.
Gaara is the son of the Kazekage, it didn't change anything for him. In fact it made it worse as his father routinely tried to kill him.
Killer Bee was the adopted son of the Raikage and a decorated ninja in his own right prior to becoming a Jinchuriki. Yet the very second he became one, all of that was meaningless and they began to fear and ostracise him all the same. Even his best friend!
It sucks and all of them deserved better, but from the NPCs point of view you have an untamable beast which has claimed the lives and livelihoods of hundreds of people and they're told to treat it human. They can't until the Jin has proven themselves to be capable. And the Konoha kids don't know any better so they judge as well, even without any information on Kurama.

Seeing as Regeneration is a big thing in Boruto (Delta, Hima, Kawaki, Shinju), do you guys think Boruto will showcase his own Anti-Regeneration abilities? Because based on the Kurama example, they can’t “actually” kill the Shinju due to Biju Revival Mechanic.

Not only that but seeing as Uzuhiko is basically the Naruto Equivalent of “Atmosfangs” in S8, the Anti-Regeneration slices could be a potential hax that is repurposed.

Seeing as Regeneration is a big thing in Boruto (Delta, Hima, Kawaki, Shinju), do you guys think Boruto will showcase his own Anti-Regeneration abilities? Because based on the Kurama example, they can’t “actually” kill the Shinju due to Biju Revival Mechanic.

Not only that but seeing as Uzuhiko is basically the Naruto Equivalent of “Atmosfangs” in S8, the Anti-Regeneration slices could be a potential hax that is repurposed.
Sealing is what I think they would go for. But anti-regen could also be a good possibility.

Kurama kind of implied that his soul perished after Baryon Mode. And that damage is also transferred to the opponent.
So, does Baryon Mode Naruto get soul destruction?

And a lot of people mention how people knowing he's the son of the fourth hokage would change minds but we have multiple people in series that prove this wrong.
Gaara is the son of the Kazekage, it didn't change anything for him. In fact it made it worse as his father routinely tried to kill him.
Killer Bee was the adopted son of the Raikage and a decorated ninja in his own right prior to becoming a Jinchuriki. Yet the very second he became one, all of that was meaningless and they began to fear and ostracise him all the same. Even his best friend!
It sucks and all of them deserved better, but from the NPCs point of view you have an untamable beast which has claimed the lives and livelihoods of hundreds of people and they're told to treat it human. They can't until the Jin has proven themselves to be capable. And the Konoha kids don't know any better so they judge as well, even without any information on Kurama.

THANK YOU

Seriously I always hate how mfs act like being known as Minato's son would've mean anything, ignoring the situations of Gaara and Killer Bee confirming that would be complete BULLSHIT

And it's even worse in Naruto's case as unlike with Bee and Gaara's Bijuu, Kurama outright nearly destroyed Konoha and killed hundreds to thousands that night which would've made Naruto despised by the village for being his Jailer even had Minato and Kushina LIVED past that day lmao

No matter what happened, whether Kurama rampaged or not...whether Minato and Kushina lived or not...Naruto being Kurama's Jinchuriki sadly damned him from Day 1

Back