• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The “Otsutsuki killer” likes to nap
F**cking clown
“I now know what I must do”
Lmfao what a joke
How he even got laid down 4 times in a row is astonishing
He should just give up on his dream and die
I think he's gonna do something that'll make you hate him even more lol.

GQdtDwcXYAAv7Bk

tumblr_p7dz0o7JPn1vfdbcyo2_500.gif

Improvement Uchiha Shisui:

[ https://gyazo.com/8665a918ba09a341e1f08569dba3d02e ]
[ https://gyazo.com/49d8bbbb180676419945d96c62d7cbf4 ]

I want to discuss a little regarding Kotoamatsukami. Kotoamatsukami Range, this should reach island or city level. By the time Itachi used Kotoamatsukami to influence his own mind, it was clearly affecting Kabuto as well, who was located far enough away to reach him. What I know is that Kabuto is immune to Genjutsu, because he has a vision filter that can ward off Genjutsu that involve (eye contact). but in the case of Kotoamatsukami, Kabuto really had an influence, this should prove an extraordinary achievement for Kotoamatsukami, namely in terms of its level of capability and reach.

[ https://gyazo.com/95894c4b3133d60f1b6e2465df50e5bb ].

And Uchiha Shisui should have acquired an ability, namely 'Madness Manipulation". I didn't find it in his profile, Kotoamatsukami itself is a genjutsu with a high caliber level, which can influence a person's desires from their own mind, they seem to be made depressed, stressed, and experiencing mental disorders'.

"Mind Manipulation: This type of user relies on direct interaction with the minds of their victims, utilizing various forms of mental attacks to drive them crazy"

What do you think about this?

Improvement Uchiha Shisui:

[ https://gyazo.com/8665a918ba09a341e1f08569dba3d02e ]
[ https://gyazo.com/49d8bbbb180676419945d96c62d7cbf4 ]

I want to discuss a little regarding Kotoamatsukami. Kotoamatsukami Range, this should reach island or city level. By the time Itachi used Kotoamatsukami to influence his own mind, it was clearly affecting Kabuto as well, who was located far enough away to reach him. What I know is that Kabuto is immune to Genjutsu, because he has a vision filter that can ward off Genjutsu that involve (eye contact). but in the case of Kotoamatsukami, Kabuto really had an influence, this should prove an extraordinary achievement for Kotoamatsukami, namely in terms of its level of capability and reach.
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the reaction from Kabuto due to the fact that Itachi broke out of his control? Koto doesn't need to have city level range for that if Kabuto is the one connected to Itachi. And how did it even affect Kabuto. Was he put under it's genjutsu?
[ https://gyazo.com/95894c4b3133d60f1b6e2465df50e5bb ].

And Uchiha Shisui should have acquired an ability, namely 'Madness Manipulation". I didn't find it in his profile, Kotoamatsukami itself is a genjutsu with a high caliber level, which can influence a person's desires from their own mind, they seem to be made depressed, stressed, and experiencing mental disorders'.
Has it ever induced madness? Like has it been stated? It's been a while since I watched the show.
"Mind Manipulation: This type of user relies on direct interaction with the minds of their victims, utilizing various forms of mental attacks to drive them crazy"
He already has that in his Sharingan and Mangekyo sections.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the reaction from Kabuto due to the fact that Itachi broke out of his control? Koto doesn't need to have city level range for that if Kabuto is the one connected to Itachi. And how did it even affect Kabuto. Was he put under it's genjutsu?

Has it ever induced madness? Like has it been stated? It's been a while since I watched the show.

He already has that in his Sharingan and Mangekyo sections.

At first I also thought that it was just a reaction from Kabuto, but on the one hand, the Edo tense jutsu cannot always be controlled by Kabuto. Kabuto basically doesn't control Itachi when Itachi uses Kotoamatsukami, Kabuto hopes Itachi will use his Amaterasu at that time, so he doesn't fully activate puppet mode. meaning that at that time Itachi made the decision on his own mind. Until in the end Itachi influenced his own mind, and influenced Kabuto.

And for Madness Manipulation, as long as this series has been running, there has never been a statement saying that they are experiencing hallucinations and are crazy, but from the expressions on their faces, we can already conclude that they are experiencing mental disorders.

I mean Shisui's Madness Manipulation is based on mind manipulation, which relies on direct interaction with the victim's mind, influencing the victim's mental state until they become crazy'.

please correct me if I'm wrong.

At first I also thought that it was just a reaction from Kabuto, but on the one hand, the Edo tense jutsu cannot always be controlled by Kabuto.
Kabuto basically doesn't control Itachi when Itachi uses Kotoamatsukami, Kabuto hopes Itachi will use his Amaterasu at that time, so he doesn't fully activate puppet mode.
No. Kabuto gives simple commands like: Kill Naruto. He doesn't need to control every single action of his puppet to be connected to it. Not enough to say that the connection isn't there.
meaning that at that time Itachi made the decision on his own mind. Until in the end Itachi influenced his own mind, and influenced Kabuto.
Yes because Kabuto doesn't know every single jutsu on the planet. The only control he has are the simple commands that he gives, like "defeat the Kage". But that doesn't prove that the connection isn't there. Imagine if I call you on your cellphone and just don't talk and stay quiet. That is possible right? That's how I interpret the scene. Kabuto needs the connection to be in place for the puppets to follow his orders.
And for Madness Manipulation, as long as this series has been running, there has never been a statement saying that they are experiencing hallucinations and are crazy, but from the expressions on their faces, we can already conclude that they are experiencing mental disorders.
Ah ok. I don't think this is enough. But if mods think it is then it might be able to pass. Can you give scans of these expressions and the chapters.
I mean Shisui's Madness Manipulation is based on mind manipulation, which relies on direct interaction with the victim's mind, influencing the victim's mental state until they become crazy'.

please correct me if I'm wrong.
Ok.

Last edited:
Every passing chapter makes me like Sumire more and more. This chapter she realized that Hidari is after Sarada before anybody else. Good stuff. She might give Shikadai a run for his money in the "obligatory smart kid dept".

Every passing chapter makes me like Sumire more and more. This chapter she realized that Hidari is after Sarada before anybody else. Good stuff. She might give Shikadai a run for his money in the "obligatory smart kid dept".
He did attack Sarada first so it was kind of an “uhh duh” moment
Shikadai intelligence in risk taking got complemented by Jura

He did attack Sarada first so it was kind of an “uhh duh” moment
For us it is obvious. But you have to remember that we need to compare her to other fictional character. Trust me, a lot of "smart" characters can be pretty dumb. What matters is that she noticed it before seasoned jonin like Konohamaru. That puts it into perspective. Same with when she realized that Omnipotence happened. These feats are surprisingly neat. Not saying they are above Shikadai tho.
Shikadai intelligence in risk taking got complemented by Jura
Yes. But honestly, he is pretty lack luster in terms of intelligence considering how hyped up he is. Most of his stuff is him doing logical things and other characters saying how profound he is. So in my view, Shikadai should have more feats in out of the box thinking.

Basically, Shikadai>~Sumire rn but according to hype it should be Shikadai>>Sumire.

with the translations out 2 things i wanna note
1. himawari> v1 kawaki. I thought she had no merit before but looking at the statement "this is a first, you make me want to use a little of my true power" eould imply jura had not fought an opponeent strong enough to make him want to use part of his true power. This would make himawari above kawaki who jura one tapped prior. Well v2 kawaki is still above sha.
2. Jura is a power house. bro has the same statements of not being serious like daemon while mopping God tiers.

Himawari is out here doing better than I ever expected. I wonder if this might have some weird implications for Kurama's scaling though.
Would be solved if they say he's a juiced up Kurama. We already have the high affinity excuse. Also the fact that Himawari is implied to not be a jinjuriki, but something more.

1. himawari> v1 kawaki. I thought she had no merit before but looking at the statement "this is a first, you make me want to use a little of my true power" eould imply jura had not fought an opponeent strong enough to make him want to use part of his true power. This would make himawari above kawaki who jura one tapped prior.
yeah lowkey i forgot it was V1 kawaki and not base

Himawari is out here doing better than I ever expected. I wonder if this might have some weird implications for Kurama's scaling though.
Not really, we're already told that Himawari has the best affinity for Kurama's chakra than any other Jin (even Nard), so I imagine that is going to be the hand waving for why Himawari is so strong.

V1 scales to moon level so there’s that
it's insane how fodder he is to boruto considering that he got the genes of the stronger Otsutsuki
Did he just think that everything was settled after omnipotence?

I don't think KV1 Kawaki is god tier. Seems like he didn't improve much after 3 years. Only his KV2 state is god tier.
he is a god tier but not up to the likes of naruto and sasuke and above. He scales to true essence boruto which is like low end limited code. so around delta level ish. that's if he didn't improve at all. I think kawaki actually improved. He didn't just train anything else asides his karma. His eye is proof his karma evolved

he is a god tier but not up to the likes of naruto and sasuke and above. He scales to true essence boruto which is like low end limited code. so around delta level ish. that's if he didn't improve at all. I think kawaki actually improved. He didn't just train anything else asides his karma. His eye is proof his karma evolved
Is it really concrete that Boruto used True Essence against him

1. himawari> v1 kawaki. I thought she had no merit before but looking at the statement "this is a first, you make me want to use a little of my true power" eould imply jura had not fought an opponeent strong enough to make him want to use part of his true power. This would make himawari above kawaki who jura one tapped prior. Well v2 kawaki is still above sha.
2. Jura is a power house. bro has the same statements of not being serious like daemon while mopping God tiers.
images

it was same karma pattern and right after boruto said he doesn't need the drug and can channel momo power better now. That and the odama rasengan both base and karmav1 boruto could not dream of using
Doesn't have the side eye pattern though, and he develops it later, so it's not like it was just forgotten. Might be an inbetween of K1 and True Essence.
0078-021.png
0064-010.png
0078-039.png

Doesn't have the side eye pattern though, and he develops it later, so it's not like it was just forgotten. Might be an inbetween of K1 and True Essence.
0078-021.png
0064-010.png
0078-039.png
true might be an in between but we know for a fact that boruto sais he can channel momo power better than before so this would logically put him over true essence. the rasengan he did here is something even true essence boruto could not do before

true might be an in between but we know for a fact that boruto sais he can channel momo power better than before so this would logically put him over true essence. the rasengan he did here is something even true essence boruto could not do before
Might mean he can channel it better without risk, since True Essence does cause him to possibly lose control. So he can channel it better than K1 which has no risk, but not necessarily as much as TE which can turn sour quickly. Would also explain why he implies Nerfed Naruto and Sasuke are above him to Daemon, despite TE Boruto~>Code>Delta~Non-Avatar SPSM Naruto>SM Naruto

Is it really concrete that Boruto used True Essence against him
it was same karma pattern and right after boruto said he doesn't need the drug and can channel momo power better now. That and the odama rasengan both base and karmav1 boruto could not dream of using
0078-021.png
0064-010.png
0078-039.png
Don't mean to butt in but I'm confused.

@MinatoSparkle are you saying that Boruto didn't use TE against Code? or are you saying that he didn't use it against Kawaki (right after chasing him down)

Might mean he can channel it better without risk, since True Essence does cause him to possibly lose control. So he can channel it better than K1 which has no risk, but not necessarily as much as TE which can turn sour quickly. Would also explain why he implies Nerfed Naruto and Sasuke are above him to Daemon, despite TE Boruto~>Code>Delta~Non-Avatar SPSM Naruto>SM Naruto
except he never regarded karma as channeling momo power. He never does, first time he refers to it is when he was using true essence so the channel better would be in reference to true essence. also you're forgetting the odama rasengan than not even true essence boruto had enough power to do and is a borushiki trade mark, signifying he is closer than ever?
And your scalling is wrong. boruto in true essence matched code but would have still lost in a 1v1. He needed kawaki help. and even if he is above there is nothing wrong with his statement. Base naruto overloads and one shots delta with odama rasengan. no need for SM. your scale is based on physicals, forgetting naruto strongest attacks are jutsu. Jutsu that in base is above his non avatar spsm physicals

Don't mean to butt in but I'm confused.

@MinatoSparkle are you saying that Boruto didn't use TE against Code? or are you saying that he didn't use it against Kawaki (right after chasing him down)
Against Kawaki
except he never regarded karma as channeling momo power. He never does, first time he refers to it is when he was using true essence so the channel better would be in reference to true essence.
How sure are you about that? Also I don't see Boruto calling TE channeling, just Eida. Even if he did mean what you said, him thinking he can control it better than before doesn't mean he's gonna take the risk.
also you're forgetting the odama rasengan than not even true essence boruto had enough power to do and is a borushiki trade mark, signifying he is closer than ever?
And your scalling is wrong. boruto in true essence matched code but would have still lost in a 1v1. He needed kawaki help. and even if he is above there is nothing wrong with his statement. Base naruto overloads and one shots delta with odama rasengan. no need for SM. your scale is based on physicals, forgetting naruto strongest attacks are jutsu. Jutsu that in base is above his non avatar spsm physicals
It really wasn't that big. Also TE Boruto not doing it doesn't mean he can't, he only used one normal Rasengan in the fight when trying to make Code let go of Kawaki, and obviously if he made a big one there, Kawaki would've been hit too. If anything Boruto had the upperhand, landing more hits and Eida being pretty concerned for Code's life. Kawaki did almost nothing, only occupying one of his arms for a brief moment with his clone and that's it.

There's really no proof that Base Naruto could overload her absorption considering SPSM Naruto needed a Super Oodama Rasengan for that, or one shot her considering she survived even a SPSM Super Super Oodama Rasengan (which even if not at FP, should be far above Base Naruto's equivalent attack) which left Naruto worn out afterward. Also regardless of Delta scaling, the narrative is just that Code>Nerfed Naruto, something Amado and Code posited despite his ninjutsu.

Back