• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, look at Gaara. And with how much the village would love Naruto at this point, I could see the elders acquiescing due to not having other good options. Hiashi may have experience, but he's not THAT strong, and power is a very important part of a Hokage. I suppose Orochimaru is kind of an option, but considering he was a worldwide menace until just then, I doubt he'd be viable.
Gaara is different. There's a Kazekage CLAN, and he's the one in charge.

GPY4OoUaoAANweP.png

Aren't we making anime profiles for nard and folks?
I started making anime profiles. I postponed it a lot because I had exams. I took YKS yesterday, the exam cannot stop me anymore. You can share the feats you found from the anime and the abilities specific to the anime here. It is very difficult to create a profile alone.

I'm making this profile for now.

I started making anime profiles. I postponed it a lot because I had exams. I took YKS yesterday, the exam cannot stop me anymore. You can share the feats you found from the anime and the abilities specific to the anime here. It is very difficult to create a profile alone.

I'm making this profile for now.
I too have exams currently, but gonna be free on the 13 and onwards. Then I will try and help out with the project

- Beat Sasori while holding back forcing him into the Akatsuki

- Matched an attack or two from Base Jiraiya iirc?

- It's implied ( confirmed? ) in the Akatsuki novels iirc that she was the one to catch the 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han and pretty easily no less
Do you have a scan of this declaration in the novel? Or at least which chapter of the novel this happened.

🔥

His physical/normal AP is definitely 4.3 gigatons, but his Rasengan AP is deliberately left vague because of how there are different interpretations for the countering Bijuudamas statement and him countering partial Kurama
Does he get AP from seals and barriers?
I remember he stated he could seal full Kurama in a barrier but he unfortunately was low on chakra. So Kushina instead did it with her sealing chains.

Back