• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't the ending of Spiderman NWH seem oddly similar to the Omnipotence event?
  1. People's memories being altered.
  2. Protagonist forgotten by loved ones.
  3. Protagonist on his own.
Is there a possibility of an inspiration from NWH? I know certain aspects were foreshadowed before, but I think the writers of Boruto kept it vague enough that the plot twist could have been anything.

Doesn't the ending of Spiderman NWH seem oddly similar to the Omnipotence event?
Is there a possibility of an inspiration from NWH? I know certain aspects were foreshadowed before, but I think the writers of Boruto kept it vague enough that the plot twist could have been anything.
Nah, it's a pretty common trope. This stuff goes back to "It's a Wonderful Life"

hyoshi_fix.jpg
20240614_104355.jpg
VJump and NNG cover art, they kinda look similar

someone plz explain how kamui works

someone plz explain how kamui works
I think I’ll refrain from any op battles
It’s always the same wincon lol

prob.

Ikemoto is either gonna give us an incredible DC feat, OR… Blue Ball us by making Kawaki shrink the explosion.
Have Himawari do what Naruto did to the edo Jins bijuudamas in the war

Use his Bijuudama to knock Jura's Bijuudama into the air so the explosion doesn't destroy everything around them

But still makes a huge explosion enough to cover the sky...maybe even seen in other countries or straight up into orbit Dragon Ball style

Back