• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP and suffocation
Suffocate with what, shadowbokunohero
IMG_4613.jpg

She’s not harming Deepa and without prep he’s just gonna be too fast to get wrapped entirely by her paper, or he just breaks out tbh. Shadow is just a Konan glazer

don't remember how strong konan is ngl what are her feats outside of her prep?
even if we assume Konan took an entire month to prep her 600 billion paper bombs, which she didnt, and we assume she did nothing but shit out paper bombs every second of her life everyday without rest she would still be producing 228,159 thousand paperbombs per second. even if we give her a full year of prep time, the amount of papers bombs would be still in the thousands, and she didnt need a thousand to injure obito.

the reason why she resorted to 600 billion has nothing to do with AP, its solely because she needed to have an attack that could be sustained for a long period of time to counter the effects of Kamui.

Assuming she didn’t have that failsafe in plan for a while as a protective countermeasure for their base of operation 😬 Konan wank goes crazy

Assuming she didn’t have that failsafe in plan for a while as a protective countermeasure for their base of operation
she didnt , as per the fight, creating and exploding paper bombs takes chakra, she didnt know how much chakra it took until after she performed the feat.
also she only resolved to kill Obito after Nagato died as by her own words she knew that he would come for Nagato's eyes.

they also not random paperbombs just placed there, they created to look like actual matter, designed specifically to bypass even the sharingan acute sight lol, fruit head Deepa is not seeing through that lol

Last edited:
1. Yeah no . Kakashi was definitely not going at his top speed. It's a training match, he's going to be holding back. Lee and neji are not his peers. They are his seniors . And this is in reference to strength and not just base naruto stats. With a rasengan and odama rasengan Yeah naruto is definitely top of his peers. That doesn’t do anything for speed. We go by feats and naruto base speed pales in comparison. Dodging a kunai doesn’t scale you to the person combat speed and thanks for acknowledging granny chiyo was not going all out.
He literally had to use the Sharingan and was clearly pressured, in addition to having various scratches.

To be more precise, Danzo says that Naruto and Sai are stronger than everyone of the same generation, and a generation is definitely more than a 1 year bracket.
お前はうずまきナルトと歳もさほど変わらぬ上・・・里の同世代の誰よりも強く・・・・・・何よりもあの・・・素晴らしい絵心は感嘆の一言じゃ
You are not much different in age from Uzumaki Naruto, yet you are stronger than anyone of the same generation in the village... Above all, that... wonderful artistic talent is simply astonishing.

To be top tier with Rasengan, he needs to actually be able to land it on opponents of that caliber.

Why does it not? A kunai is just someone using their combat speed and applying it to an object much lighter than themselves. Also projectiles are usually faster than combat speed irl from what ik.

She was still angry and is a highly skilled jonin.
Sakura whole fighting style is just another fancy Shunshin , focusing chakra on her feet to boost speed as well as her hands to boost strength. She just takes it to a whole new level. I guess sai is high jonin level I'd admit. And that's the point. Not all jonin are on that level but High ranking jonin are which is why they can easily react to sasuke.
You just ignored my whole point.
2. You know shunshin blitzes characters with already comparable speed right? For deidara to even react it means he has no problem definitely with sasuke speed.
That's a bit inconsistent since it's not like relative characters are just blitzing and one shotting people relative to them when they have some sort of hax that allows them to ignore durability, but either way even his regular combat speed was overwhelming for Deidara.
3. Like I said. Read the panels after for context. Suigetsu specifically commented on his bloodlust and how he was going to kill them. Nothing about speed. 2 people absorbed in battle are not going to be focused much on their surroundings. Of course sasuke suddenly coming in would have them suprised.
This does not matter. Something being more concerning doesn't mean another factor didn't exist. This is just an argument from ignorance. Suigetsu commented on his bloodlust but not his speed so he wasn't blitzed? Code and Kawaki didn't comment on Boruto's improved speed with K2 but obviously that improved a ton. If something is obvious, a statement accompanying it is fine but superficial. Also regardless of whether you think it was a blitz or not, Sasuke absolutely speed gapped them by running between them and coiling around them before they could move much at all.
.4. actually no. Granny chiyo helped her. she didn't keep up just by herself. And you're just helping my point that a sakura actively using her combat style has no problem with speed. Okay let's say sasori has one attack cut above any other in speed. So? That doesn't negate the statement that generally sakura can keep up.
Those feats I showed were Sakura on her own.

This Sakura is resolve amped, her normal "High Jonin level" self doesn't scale to it at all. Also Sasori fight Sakura<~Sasori~/>3KK>Rasa~FKS/eWA Gaara>BoS Gaara~Deidara>>BoS Sakura (he can react to 3T Shunshin Hebi Sasuke while Sakura can't even perceive Base Shunshin BoS Sasuke). I'd argue this Sakura is Mid-High Kage level.

I'm arguing against your general mindset which seems to be that blitz tiers are very few.
5. Come on man. A burnt up asuma with other injuries? It doesn't work like that
It's still Asuma, and injuries aren't gonna change your reaction speed that much especially when the main injury was to his leg which is unrelated to him being able to block or try to use some jutsu or what have you.
6. That just means they were weakened coz their ass had been whooped repeatedly already. And ino is not the good case to show a high jonin in combat. Maybe choji but definitely not ino.
Ok...so Kakuzu is a blitz tier above Choji who you concede has a case for being High Jonin level, thanks.
A fatigued Kakashi being relative to hidan does not negate the point that a fully healthy Kakashi can fully keep up with kakuzu. It just more solidifies the point that high jonin have no problem with speed as regards akatsuki.
You're ignoring something very blatant. Hidan is relative to Asuma in speed. So whether a FP Kakashi can keep up with Merged Kakuzu or not, it makes Kakuzu a blitz tier above Asuma. So one of the slowest Akatsuki members is a blitz tier above one of the fastest jonin.
7. Not really. They were facing front and the sand came from back. They won't see it. And I'm not agreeing with you..I'm saying a sand with reaction faster than v1 is so high that high jonin not scaling to it is not a problem
It has to go past Cee, and considering he was looking right at Ay and Sasuke with no particular visual obstructions, it would've been very easy to see the sand travelling between them, whether the sand flew in from Cee's left, right, or even from above to ground level. But fine if you don't care whether or not it's a blitz tier above High Jonin I'll drop it.
8.He might be fast sure but that's still minato bro. The dude that was faster than ay? Can't blame the guy for not keeping up.

9. You can't scale sick itachi to healthy itachi. Simply take that itachi as stronger than his edo self. The dude could keep up with kcm1 naruto without shunshin. I believe i don't need to say further
I think P1 Itachi vs Edo Itachi is a bit more complicated than that, cause while he may have weakened due to sickness in P2, he also might've gotten amps that he didn't have in P1 from fighting and training. So it'd be like P1 Itachi is 100, P2 Itachi is 100 - 80 + 30, and Edo Itachi is 100 + 30 - 5, making Edo Itachi overall stronger. But either way, 3T Edo Itachi only kept up with a KCM Naruto that was massively clone nerfed. He is still above the bar I assume you have for who High Jonins can keep up with though so whatever.
10. explained further why you think v1 kage is just low kage level .
I don't think he's Low Kage, I think he's Mid Kage level.
11. again that's a suprise not an "in the midst of battle thing" that's not a blitz. He could have even used Shunshin. There is just not enough evidence.
He was literally about to attack Kabuto, he was definitely on guard. Also even if he used Shunshin, he also had to wrap his snake around Kabuto in time.
12. You may stand on your points but it doesn't change the fact that said jonin in several occasions kept up with akatsuki.
Yes on several occasions very strong jonin keep up with very slow members of the Akatsuki, but High Jonin level characters are definitely not faster than lightning speed characters either way, especially by several times.
Also sage mode is an outright blitz. Both jiraiya and naruto blitzed bodies that were formerly keeping up with them
It is not.

Assuming she didn’t have that failsafe in plan for a while as a protective countermeasure for their base of operation 😬 Konan wank goes crazy
Where do you think Konan scales btw? I don't particularly have a stance on Deepa vs Konan as I don't know Boruto scaling well, but I do know Konan doesn't get the credit she deserves a lot of the time.

Between BoShippuden and FKS, Is Kakashi implied to have trained?
I mean post-Gaara Rescue Arc he was hospitalized until the beginning of Akatsuki Suppression, then he spent that arc training Naruto.

Not long after they beat Kakazu they tried to stop Sasuke from getting to Itachi,

IIRC a little more or less 10 days after they failed at that Pain invaded the village

then a week after that while the village was recovering was the Five Kage Summit.

so no not really.

his similar performance vs Zabuza and Haku implies he hasn't grown leaps and bounds anyway.

I mean post-Gaara Rescue Arc he was hospitalized until the beginning of Akatsuki Suppression, then he spent that arc training Naruto.

Not long after they beat Kakazu they tried to stop Sasuke from getting to Itachi,

IIRC a little more or less 10 days after they failed at that Pain invaded the village

then a week after that while the village was recovering was the Five Kage Summit.

so no not really.

his similar performance vs Zabuza and Haku implies he hasn't grown leaps and bounds anyway.
So then it’s ok to downscale BoShippuden Kakashi from War Arc Kakashi (Before he gets Kyuubi Chakra).

Or am I getting ahead of myself?

Around the same tier-ish, like I don’t think any Kage is speed blitzing and one shotting her with a single punch (at least base to base, V2 Ay is pretty fast)
I mean kind of a broad range but sure 😭 Konan tagging Obito before he can teleport despite Obito warping in and out of Jinton to save Sasuke is pretty crazy

Here is a crazy hypothetical…

Say the SA won the War but Tsunade & Kakashi died. Say Yamato died and Gai was disabled as usual.

In this Scenario, who becomes the next Hokage? Hiashi?

Too young. I can’t see the elders putting forth a inexperienced (Politically) 17 y/o as Hokage Candidate to the Feudal Lord.
I mean, look at Gaara. And with how much the village would love Naruto at this point, I could see the elders acquiescing due to not having other good options. Hiashi may have experience, but he's not THAT strong, and power is a very important part of a Hokage. I suppose Orochimaru is kind of an option, but considering he was a worldwide menace until just then, I doubt he'd be viable.

Tsunade and Kakashi thought Naruto was too immature to pick up the Hokage mantel after the war. Tsunade and Kakashi are far less conservative than the Elders, so I don't think the Elders would've picked him either.

I mean, look at Gaara. And with how much the village would love Naruto at this point, I could see the elders acquiescing due to not having other good options. Hiashi may have experience, but he's not THAT strong, and power is a very important part of a Hokage. I suppose Orochimaru is kind of an option, but considering he was a worldwide menace until just then, I doubt he'd be viable.
Single handily stopped a swipe from the Juubi w/o Kyuubi enhancements.

don't remember how strong konan is ngl what are her feats outside of her prep?

- Beat Sasori while holding back forcing him into the Akatsuki

- Matched an attack or two from Base Jiraiya iirc?

- It's implied ( confirmed? ) in the Akatsuki novels iirc that she was the one to catch the 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han and pretty easily no less

Well Neither really scale anywhere tbf and the only scalable feats they have come from Hiashi in the War.
Should be below P1 Kakashi since he was called the strongest Konoha ninja, and should definitely be below the Sannin since Hiruzen said no one in Konoha is a match for Orochimaru

Back