• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Random question, but do any Raiton jutsu scale to real lightning in heat? I think there are 1 or 2 jutsu like Kirin which seem to be pretty clearly beyond all natural lightning, but I am not sure if its heat is accepted as such and how others are treated.

Random question, but do any Raiton jutsu scale to real lightning in heat? I think there are 1 or 2 jutsu like Kirin which seem to be pretty clearly beyond all natural lightning, but I am not sure if its heat is accepted as such and how others are treated.
Those feudal Lord protectors . Those 4 that use lightning. They should scale. There are a few others

I don’t understand the thought process behind keeping it a secret Naruto was Minato’s son tbh…

There is virtually no way for Minato’s enemies to target him growing up in the village w/o going to war with the leaf, given the strength of their Shinobi in comparison AND the Leaf’s defenses.

Even the Hidden Cloud had to use politics just to get inside the Leaf. ESPECIALLY bc Naruto would’ve been the recipient of all the love, thanks and adoration Minato/Kushina had in the Village: “This boy is our 4th Lords son and LEGACY and we’ll be damned if we let anyone attack him!”.

Naruto would ONLY be in danger once outside the village, but with Kakashi at his side?… come on. You damn there have to be willing to start a war just get at Naruto and even then you’d need to be sending in at least a Kage Candidate level shinobi just to be in the ball park of being successful.

Naruto would ONLY be in danger once outside the village, but with Kakashi at his side?… come on. You damn there have to be willing to start a war just get at Naruto and even then you’d need to be sending in at least a Kage Candidate level shinobi just to be in the ball park of being successful.
Yeah, Minato probably didn’t want all these, his son being a target and all, who could potentially spite a war in the hidden leaf. He must have thought that Naruto living a regular life whilst being taken care by Hiruzen would suffice, didn’t go as planned

TBF neither he or Hiruzen predicted that the Leaf was gonna take it out on Naruto, they thought "They will see Naruto is keeping the fox from going to destroy everything and hail him as a Hero"

FyXR9DKXoAEr42t
Real, shikamaru is arguably top 10 most liked character in part 1 and shippuden

Btw, I came across this from a bookmark, I couldn’t see the image back then because of crappy wifi. so don’t come at me for replying a message from a year ago

Um so it just clicked to me. Why doesn’t Naruto have a “higher” with the conjunction of KCM when he uses SPSM? y’all do know the cloak is just KCM2 being used on top right?

Where do you think JJK top tiers cap at in the Narutoverse?
stat-wise they should have the AP to fight baseline Jounin, although the average Chunin/Jounin should be much faster.

• JJK Top Tiers: Supersonic to MHS
  • Naruto Jounin: High Hypersonic+ to MHS+

with more haxed-out stuff from people like Yorozu, Yuta, Yuki, or Mahito they might be able to punch a little bit higher but they'd still be massively slower so I don't think they make it up to Elite Jounin Tier for the most part(outside of Yuki's Black Hole and Yorozu's Perfect Sphere ig.)

Ion really agree with MHS+ jonin level tbh. It's more implied to be Low Kage levels of speed, with Hebi Sasuke's combat speed being implied to be Lightning Speed (if anything you might be able to imply it's lower since the kanji for lightning speed used is more often figurative, I feel like the term being enclosed in caption like things suggests it's supposed to be an actual comparison though), Darui's Black Panther being called truly lightning fast, and one of Kakuzu's faster attacks being a literal lightning bolt.

Ion really agree with MHS+ jonin level tbh. It's more implied to be Low Kage levels of speed, with Hebi Sasuke's combat speed being implied to be Lightning Speed (if anything you might be able to imply it's lower since the kanji for lightning speed used is more often figurative, I feel like the term being enclosed in caption like things suggests it's supposed to be an actual comparison though), Darui's Black Panther being called truly lightning fast, and one of Kakuzu's faster attacks being a literal lightning bolt.
Yk lightning can be anywhere from MHS to Sub Rel.

The lightning speed statements don’t take away from MHS+

If anything those statements are just good support for the MHS+ calc since we would normally have to lowball to lower ends lightning speed via the statements if it weren’t for them.

Yk lightning can be anywhere from MHS to Sub Rel.

The lightning speed statements don’t take away from MHS+

If anything those statements support the MHS+ calcs well since we would normally have to lowball to lower ends of lightning speed.

We just usually have to be very conservative on Wiki
I thought the average was Mach 1300 or smthn

I thought the average was Mach 1300 or smthn
Don’t remember but even if it was, Mach 1300 is still MHS+

you can still be considered lighting speed up to sub rel so nothing is defeated by those statements.

We only need to use average lightning speed when there are no feats to get exactly how fast they are.

Bc of Kakashi, Minato, Naruto, and Madara’s feats, we have 4 MHS+ calcs that bring them in a much higher echelon of lightning speed then we would if it was just the bare minimum via the statements.

But I mean isn't MHS+ jonin based on upscaling from Kakuzu's False Darkness? That's a bigger problem imo, since Kakashi is much faster than most jonin and he was probably using Shunshin to get to his comrades as quickly as possible. Might've been Raikiri amped too if he already had it activated.

But I mean isn't MHS+ jonin based on upscaling from Kakuzu's False Darkness? That's a bigger problem imo, since Kakashi is much faster than most jonin and he was probably using Shunshin to get to his comrades as quickly as possible. Might've been Raikiri amped too if he already had it activated.
No one gets upscaled to reach MHS+, Kakashi’s feat is just explicitly MHS+

Not to mention whether of not he used Shunshin for the movement portion wouldn’t change anything since the other half of the calc measures his hand movement speed with no amps or chidori and it’s still MHS+

Also it’s not the only MHS+ calc we have that’s way above baseline and scalable to Jounin.

And ofc it doesn’t scale to every jounin, I even said earlier that Jounin range from HH+ to MHS+

Because some are on Kakashi’s level of speed and some aren’t.

Last edited:
No one gets upscaled to reach MHS+, Kakashi’s feat is just explicitly MHS+
I'm talking about from the jutsu itself, which is "lightning speed," whether you think that's MHS or Sub-Relativistic.
Not to mention whether of not he used Shunshin for the movement portion wouldn’t change anything since the other half of the calc measures his hand movement speed with no amps or chidori and it’s still MHS+
I'm a bit sus of using the anime when info from the manga and databooks would suggest something other than what it shows
Also it’s not the only MHS+ calc have have that’s way above baseline.
I don't see any for jonin level characters on the verse page
Also, Also, ofc it doesn’t scale to every jounin, I even said that earlier Jounin range from HH+ to MHS+

Because some are on Kakashi’s level of speed and some aren’t.
Sure

I'm talking about from the jutsu itself, which is "lightning speed," whether you think that's MHS or Sub-Relativistic.
The jutsu itself is lowballed to lower end or average lightning speed iirc
I'm a bit sus of using the anime when info from the manga and databooks would suggest something other than what it shows
the accepted Mach 7800 calc doesnt use the anime, the Mach 7600 arm swing might but its still just showing us the full movement that Kakashi made w/o contradicting the manga.

Also the databooks don’t suggest anything differently from what these feats suggest since in all avenues the characters end up at different levels of “lightning speed”, none of the calcs contradict that. Especially since it’s Kakashi’s common lore to be capable of cutting Lightning before it touches the ground.

Even if we’re as strict as possible with the calc and scaling, and solely used the manga, the feat would still be MHS+ and lead to a lot of MHS+ Jounin
I don't see any for jonin level characters on the verse page
Current verse page is missing a lot of stuff,

There’s a Madara, Jounin Minato, and KCM Naruto calc that all reach MHS+

Plus there is apparently a Kid Naruto lightning speed feat that hasn’t been blogged yet

Last edited:
The jutsu itself is lowballed iirc
So then that'd make BoS Kakashi level characters Sub-Rel+ to Rel??
the accepted Mach 7800 calc doesnt use the anime, the arm swing might but its just showing us the full movement that Kakashi makes on palen anyways.
But for all we know in the manga he could've used Raikiri to amp his arm speed (if it works like that which I'm a bit unsure of), or already had his arms in position to block it before he landed.
Also the databooks don’t suggest anything differently from what these feats suggest since in all avenues the characters end up at different levels of “lightning speed”, none of the calcs contradict that.
The point is that slower characters are faster than lightning based on some calcs
Current verse page is missing a lot of stuff,

There’s a Madara, Jounin Minato, and KCM Naruto calc that all reach MHS+
Um...none of those characters are remotely close to jonin level, I'm not saying the verse caps at MHS+
Plus there is apparently a Kid Naruto lightning speed feat that hasn’t been blogged yet
Which? And for what version?

Back