• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I remember when I was a kid and briefly saw Naruto when it aired. For the longest time I thought Naruto was about that dude with a mask and an eye covered. He's basically the reason why I actually watched it for real in 2018.

I remember when I was a kid and briefly saw Naruto when it aired. For the longest time I thought Naruto was about that dude with a mask and an eye covered. He's basically the reason why I actually watched it for real in 2018.
In case there's any confusion here, I'm talking about Kakashi.

See, my only experience was from the Storm Games, and I'd mostly just seen the Gaara, Naruto, and Sasuke routes from Generations, primarily Sasuke. A long time had passed since then. What I remembered was:

-Sasuke fights Orochimaru and wins.
-Sasuke fights Itachi, who is actually not as bad as he thought.
-Sasuke fights Killer B(I thought he'd killed him)
-Killer B has an angry brother who's really strong
-The guy in the orange mask is secretly whoever Madara is, and gets way more serious than he was before.

Was your kid self stupid or...
See, my only experience was from the Storm Games, and I'd mostly just seen the Gaara, Naruto, and Sasuke routes from Generations, primarily Sasuke. A long time had passed since then. What I remembered was:

-Sasuke fights Orochimaru and wins.
-Sasuke fights Itachi, who is actually not as bad as he thought.
-Sasuke fights Killer B(I thought he'd killed him)
-Killer B has an angry brother who's really strong
-The guy in the orange mask is secretly whoever Madara is, and gets way more serious than he was before.

I started watching Naruto when I was 9 at my friend’s crib, we normally play tekken after school and watch random episodes of Naruto (his brother watches it so we just hop in randomly to watch). There was this particular konohamaru scene that made me laugh so hard I was rolling, so I went on YouTube, watched it again and again, for some reason the joke never got old xD

I remember seeing Kakashi the masked man alot like 87% of the time, I actually thought he was sasuke dad (idk how this came about) picked up interest around sasuke retrieval arc and decided to watch it for myself (Best decision ever)

Would you all agree by the time Boruto and Kawaki get to their timeskip fight

At that point they will almost certainly be the strongest characters in the verse to date ( bar Shibai ofc )

So beyond Isshiki and Baryon Mode Naruto?

I started watching Naruto when I was 9 at my friend’s crib, we normally play tekken after school and watch random episodes of Naruto (his brother watches it so we just hop in randomly to watch). There was this particular konohamaru scene that made me laugh so hard I was rolling, so I went on YouTube, watched it again and again, for some reason the joke never got old xD

I remember seeing Kakashi the masked man alot like 87% of the time, I actually thought he was sasuke dad (idk how this came about) picked up interest around sasuke retrieval arc and decided to watch it for myself (Best decision ever)
Based fellow Kakashi fan

Kakashi one of my favorite characters in all of manga

I know he's the main trio's sensei but he's technically a side character but he feels so much like an MC

I mean bro literally got an entire volume dedicated to him at the end of Part 1 of some of his adventures back in the war as a kid

And is connected to one of the most important antagonists in the series in a way that was written just so good

Also gets what is arguably the best fight in the entire series ( Kamui dimension battle with Obito )

Seriously Kishimoto was in his ******* bag when he wrote this man...everytime

Kakashi one of my favorite characters in all of manga

I know he's the main trio's sensei but he's technically a side character but he feels so much like an MC

I mean bro literally got an entire volume dedicated to him at the end of Part 1 of some of his adventures back in the war as a kid

And is connected to one of the most important antagonists in the series in a way that was written just so good

Also gets what is arguably the best fight in the entire series ( Kamui dimension battle with Obito )

Seriously Kishimoto was in his ******* bag when he wrote this man...everytime
Not to mention he's chill in the most tense situations. Honestly he should've had more influence on Sasukes change. Especially since he gave Sasuke the talk where he foreshadowed the death of his team and loved ones.

Kishimoto when he writes Kakashi:
Young_Thug_-_Hot_ft._Gunna___Travis_Scott__Official_Music_Video__0-29_screenshot.jpg

Would you all agree by the time Boruto and Kawaki get to their timeskip fight

At that point they will almost certainly be the strongest characters in the verse to date ( bar Shibai ofc )

So beyond Isshiki and Baryon Mode Naruto?
Boruto rn with a V2 Karma would probably be on par with Isshiki.

Boruto rn with a V2 Karma would probably be on par with Isshiki.

You sure?

Rn I feel like the gap between Isshiki and Jigen is far larger than the one between Cyborgs and Jigen

In the case of the Cyborgs they're just stated to be "far stronger" than Jigen

Where as in Isshiki's case his power is "on another level" and "other worldly" compared to Jigen

You sure?

Rn I feel like the gap between Isshiki and Jigen is far larger than the one between Cyborgs and Jigen

In the case of the Cyborgs they're just stated to be "far stronger" than Jigen

Where as in Isshiki's case his power is "on another level" and "other worldly" compared to Jigen
Yeah, but Base Boruto is on par with those Androids.

Was there a statement that says she's as strong as the Delta that fought Naruto?
I'd think she'd be at most as strong as the one that Naruto fought since this current Delta was originally the second back up body that Amado had in the Kara Hideout, the first back up body being disabled by Amado when it was gonna attack him and Koji.
No upgrades and all that?
Now this is the more important question since he might have had time to add upgrades to this Delta anywhere between "Post-Isshiki's death but before Amado's kidnapping" or during the "three year time skip"

Was there a statement that says she's as strong as the Delta that fought Naruto? No upgrades and all that?
All that has been said was it’s a newer model apart from the one that fought Naruto. We can make the assumption its “at least” as strong as the previous one, but that’s why I said, depending on statements, her joining the battle with Kawaki could scale Naruto and Sasuke.

Back