• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also it’s kinda weird that tsunade just instantly retires after the war like I kinda thought she was gonna give up the seat to Naruto since she’s been waiting for that for a hot minute

Also it’s kinda weird that tsunade just instantly retires after the war like I kinda thought she was gonna give up the seat to Naruto since she’s been waiting for that for a hot minute
Kakashi is a perfectly fine candidate for Hokage and Obito asked him to do it...although he probably saw it a warming the seat for Naruto.

By the way since I know it's gonna come up if you watch the Boruto anime:Naruto getting to Jounin is filler, canonically he went from Genin to Hokage.

Kakashi is a perfectly fine candidate for Hokage and Obito asked him to do it...although he probably saw it a warming the seat for Naruto.

By the way since I know it's gonna come up if you watch the Boruto anime:Naruto getting to Jounin is filler, canonically he went from Genin to Hokage.
I know but I would have liked an explanation as for why tsunade was stepping down all of a sudden. She was a big Naruto hokage advocate for like almost the entire series. I would think she would have liked to give the seat to Naruto personally

Ah ok

Naruto is gonna get the seat either way, plus Kakashi being his sensei would probably also feel good about giving it to him himself, like either way it doesn't matter, it's practically just guarantee that Naruto was gonna get the seat either way and maybe Tsunade felt like stepping down.

I know but I would have liked an explanation as for why tsunade was stepping down all of a sudden. She was a big Naruto hokage advocate for like almost the entire series. I would think she would have liked to give the seat to Naruto personally

Ah ok
in the novels after shippuden and before boruto it's explained that Naruto is too immature and rash to become hokage. She wants Naruto to become Hokage but he's still way too young and doesn't nearly have enough experience under his belt for Tsunade to have comfortably given her position to him

Naruto is gonna get the seat either way, plus Kakashi being his sensei would probably also feel good about giving it to him himself, like either way it doesn't matter, it's practically just guarantee that Naruto was gonna get the seat either way and maybe Tsunade felt like stepping down.
I’m fine with kakashi taking the seat I’m just saying I would have wanted an explanation of why she’s just stepping down so suddenly

in the novels after shippuden and before boruto it's explained that Naruto is too immature and rash to become hokage. She wants Naruto to become Hokage but he's still way too young and doesn't nearly have enough experience under his belt for Tsunade to have comfortably given her position to him
Ok that’s cool but is it explained why she’s giving the seat over to kakashi?

kakashi was by far the best choice as a successor.

as for why she didn't hold onto the role, it's because after the war she got struck by her own morality after the 4th war and wanted to step down (mind you she's fought in 2 wars, became hokage bc she had to [not originally cause she wanted to], and is like around 60 yrs of age?). Due to this she went down a spiral of getting drunk and gambling as a coping mechanism as she did prior to becoming the 5th.

I still think Onoki and A at the very least should have died as a final nail in the coffin as to the threat Madara was and just how superior he was to them

Tsunade after "fighting" the Perfect Susanoo and getting cut in half:
F_eRRRcaMAA1NqX

kakashi was by far the best choice as a successor.

as for why she didn't hold onto the role, it's because after the war she got struck by her own morality after the 4th war and wanted to step down (mind you she's fought in 2 wars, became hokage bc she had to [not originally cause she wanted to], and is like around 60 yrs of age?). Due to this she went down a spiral of getting drunk and gambling as a coping mechanism as she did prior to becoming the 5th.
That didn’t seem to be the case but ok. She got depressed agian?

Statement: “RB is >2x due to Inverse rotations (One Set)”.

Statement: “Planetary Rasengan is stated to be an Enhanced RB (Shown having 3 sets of Inverse Rorations Points).

Logical Outcome: If One Set of Inverse Rotations = >2x amp, 3 simultaneous sets = >6x amp.

Brother… i’m struggling to find the bar that still needs to be cleared when the feat is literally shown on panel…

6764dc6a59bf2088cc4fd2ab79f8a9c6.gif
The problem is that those other Rasengan being inverse rotated aren't touching the opponent, so it's hard to say if their full power is being applied to the Rasengan actually touching the opponent or if they're just making that Rasengan's rotation even stronger by some unquantifiable amount

The problem is that those other Rasengan being inverse rotated aren't touching the opponent, so it's hard to say if their full power is being applied to the Rasengan actually touching the opponent or if they're just making that Rasengan's rotation even stronger by some unquantifiable amount
The issue with that is though… he was hit by all 4 and we know how Rasengan Works. Not to mention, the actual center of each of the smaller Rasengan’s Rotation points are encompassed and emanating from the center of the larger rotation, which, going by Arc’s gripes with the last one is actually tantamount to being fused.

Edit: not to mention given the directions of all the rotations, the Center of Mu’s body is where all the energy and force is being directed.

BTW did you find the sudden buffs some characters like Kakashi had for the War Arc?
Kinda not really, tbh it mostly seemed like he got a better hang of his MS but even then he was getting multiple kurama chakra stimulus checks to recharge his chakra so eh
Is War Arc Kakashi stronger than Tsunade?
Physical speaking? No, he could kill her with Kamui though

The issue with that is though… he was hit by all 4 and we know how Rasengan Works. Not to mention, the actual center of each of the smaller Rasengan’s Rotation points are encompassed and emanating from the center of the larger rotation, which, going by Arc’s gripes with the last one is actually tantamount to being fused.

Edit: not to mention given the directions of all the rotations, the Center of Mu’s body is where all the energy and force is being directed.
Hm ig I'm cool with 4x actually
Is War Arc Kakashi stronger than Tsunade?
He solos the Five Kage 💀
Kinda not really, tbh it mostly seemed like he got a better hang of his MS but even then he was getting multiple kurama chakra stimulus checks to recharge his chakra so eh
His stats went from like Base Naruto level+ to KCM2 Naruto/Rinnegan Obito tier

Regarding the God Tree absorbing the rotational energy and possibly the GPE, can't I argue that the God Tree's root system is holding the planet together as the planet is considered as the seedbed and plants tend to make the soil firm as not cause erosion

Regarding the God Tree absorbing the rotational energy and possibly the GPE, can't I argue that the God Tree's root system is holding the planet together as the planet is considered as the seedbed and plants tend to make the soil firm as not cause erosion
I'm not sure about that. Irl, the plant roots don't grow fast enough to do much damage which is why the roots can hold the soil together. But the god tree spreading so quickly should've exploded the earth or done some sort of damage. To be honest it's not that the feat isn't low 5B, it should be, but the author didn't think about the consequences.

I'm not sure about that. Irl, the plant roots don't grow fast enough to do much damage which is why the roots can hold the soil together. But the god tree spreading so quickly should've exploded the earth or done some sort of damage. To be honest it's not that the feat isn't low 5B, it should be, but the author didn't think about the consequences.
Anything to get juubito to planetary, so I can say that the databooks are right for calling kurama planetary

Back