• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@MinatoSparkle Isn’t Planetary Rasengan 4-5x Multiplier?

It’s directly stated to be a enhanced version of Rasengan Barrage.

We have 2 sets of Inverse Rotations (One Set is stated to be >2x and the main Rasengan is already an enhanced Rasengan. So it should be “At Least” 4x.

We have 2 sets of Inverse Rotations (One Set is stated to be >2x and the main Rasengan is already an enhanced Rasengan. So it should be “At Least” 4x.
I agree with this, it should also be applied to sage art odama rasengan barrage(I brought this up a few pages ago) but they won't get accepted because those techniques have no statements of being multipliers like the standard rasengan barrage. And a statement of "x" being a multiplier is a major criteria in this wiki. Check the multiplier page

Anyways the ending to the war arc is pretty much peak fiction. Sasuke finally accepting the love and companionship of others and going out to relook at the world it great. Naruto being renowned as a world famous war hero is also great(though it sucks bro still gotta do homework just to become a joninn)
It makes me happy that you described the ending like this. The fillers and Kaguya's intro really made people forget how good the end is.

Hidan - Only has one key

Konan - Only has one key

Black Zetsu - Base/Fused with Obito

Deidara - Alive/Edo Tensei

Sasori - Alive/Edo Tensei

Kakuzu - Alive/Edo Tensei

Kisame - Base/Fused with Samehada

Itachi - Anbu/Part 1/Part 2/Edo Tensei

Orochimaru - 2nd Great Shinobi War/Prime/Post Reaper Death Seal/Part 2/Post Ressurection/New Era

Pain/Nagato - Alive Nagato/Six Paths of Pain/Edo Tensei Nagato

Obito - 3rd Great Shinobi War/Guruguru Fusion/Masked Man/Tobi/Rinnegan/Juubi Jinchuriki

^Roughly something like this I guess?

I mean the aiding Rasengan are smaller than usual so I don't think you could quite prove it

Not quite. The small ones are the size of regular Rasengans going by Naruto’s hand. Same as Rasengan Barrage. Infact, the small ones on Planetary Rasengan look bigger than Rasengan Barrages.
Eh sure ig, although it still doesn't quite seem like the interaction between Rasengan is the same as with the normal Rasengan Barrage, so treating it as the same kind of amp as RB kinda seems a bit of a leap. I'm fine with 4+ times as a higher end interpretation.

Eh sure ig, although it still doesn't quite seem like the interaction between Rasengan is the same as with the normal Rasengan Barrage, so treating it as the same kind of amp as RB kinda seems a bit of a leap. I'm fine with 4+ times as a higher end interpretation.
The Databook literally references it as an enhanced version of RB. Unlike the other instances that people have an issue with like against the TSB or CORB against Kurama, this should be more than a Lock….

Back