• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s not. It’s LITERALLY in the manga. I suggest looking back at it.

This is wrong. The only “limit” Preta has in the users capacity, and yes, the chakra does go to the user, as stated in the DB as well as being shown as this is the reason Nagato’s Preta path turned to Stone. Naruto’s 9 RS won’t overwhelm. Preta creates a barrier around the user (DB), thus leaving no openings and Kaguya not absorbing them is CIS and there’s not any valid reason on her not being able to (Kishi didn’t even have her attempt to do so), just like it was CIS for Naruto not to absorb the planets NE or use SR against Jigen/Isshiki. Didn’t even attempt it.

Naruto never resisted BT, even in KCM, and while yes, he can physically resist ST via sticking Tails or Chakra Arms in the ground or creating Clones behind him to push against it, it is by no means something he is walking through and none of his Jutsu are bypassing ST. It leaves Naruto having to use Taijutsu instead or waste effort planning around it, like against Pain, but Sasuke is a more varied opponents that has pros where Nagato had cons.

By an insignificant margin. Outside of Steam Release, The little extra SPC Naruto had from the 9 Biju didn’t offer him much. His Taijutsu wasn’t superior and he showed nothing that would screams “I’m better” comparatively and the only moments that spokes to that level were situation memtal amps. Ntm in this Scenario, his Ninjutsu is an afterthought, again, via Preta / ST.

You saw one usage of it in filler and are trying to extrapolate its entire effectiveness off that alone. I mean no offense, but use your imagination in a logical way given the Arsenal Sasuke has. Again, I never said these are Win Con abilities, just that they are useful.

Bro, you would end up in a very bad situation from a battle SP if your opp had stuff that would require you to split your focus and concentration to overcome. Sasuke isn’t immune to abusing these facts.

Not at all, but Naruto isn’t doing anything that is going to catch Sasuke off-guard. His usage of Ninjutsu is just gonna be a waste of Chakra in this scenario. Unlike with Nagato, Sasuke still has a Sharingan and thus Pre-cog (I don’t think Rinnegan retain their pre-cog 🤔). That with Preta, ST, Ameno, Susanoo and equal h2h skill, Naruto outsmarting Sasuke in any meaningful way is just unbelievable.

Well, the Asura path allows the user to modify their body. Based on showings, Asira Path is the Physically strongest. It would definitely be an amp in strength. I mean, it allows the paths to go from being physically dominated by SM Jiraiya to dominating Jiraiya. Whatever the case is, it is a amp over base stats none the less.

The attack exploding doesn’t change anything. It’s still Chakra.

You keep saying this, but this is factually false.

I think you need to reread Preta Path in the Databook.

Breaking Susanoo =/= Tagging Sasuke body. BR is a strength amp, and maybe you can argue a speed amp, but he isn’t blitzing Sasuke like Jigen.

You may be taking it that way, but i’m not saying anyone wins here. I just disagree with your characterization of this hypothetical fight and your presumed outlook on the effectiveness of Certain Jutsu.

In regards to Naruto’s “arsenal”, he has nothing that requires “mastering” like with the Rinnegan. He is already a master of his arsenal. 🤷‍♂️

More experience doesn’t help him in that regard.
Ngl at this point I'm tired

Since Sasuke's ninjutsu versatility is better, his Dojutsu abilities might give Naruto some trouble. But would he lose? Nah, he'd win. While they go at it, Sasuke might even use Susanoo and Indra's arrow, But luckily for Kishimoto's favorite blondie, Naruto learned Sage Mode and would quickly incapacitate Sasuke using Asura's avatar. Sasuke will then ask Naruto "Are you Naruto because the show is Naruto or is the show Naruto because you are Naruto?". Then Naruto will reply "When it comes to attack potency and durability, there is no one in my proximity. Because throughout Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, I alone am the strongest one."

Cue "Can't stop" by Okleaff

Screenshot_20240322-175933.png
Sasuke's wings are useful for more than just flying...

Naruto's AP feats against Kaguya is just crazy btw. His clone spam forced Kaguya to retreat, he overpowered Kaguya's attack with Boil Release when that same attack obliterated Sasuke's Susano'o, and also cut off her arm with a Chakra blade.

EDIT: Looking at this scan Naruto doesn't even need Boil Release to overpower Kaguya's attack 💀. One attack from this Naruto and Sasuke is cooked.
Naruto's AP feats against Kaguya is just crazy btw. His clone spam forced Kaguya to retreat, he overpowered Kaguya's attack with Boil Release when that same attack obliterated Sasuke's Susano'o, and also cut off her arm with a Chakra blade.

EDIT: Looking at this scan Naruto doesn't even need Boil Release to overpower Kaguya's attack 💀. One attack from this Naruto and Sasuke is cooked.
The clones are enhanced with Steam Release. Prior to this Naruto trying his hardest was easily overpowered by Kaguya. Not to mention he creates these clones WHILE under the influence of Steam Release.

No? Sasuke was even with BASE Naruto in phys stats. Only his ninjutsu scales to SPSM
We’re talking totality, not just Physicals, and Base Sasuke easily tanks Madara’s strikes w/o issue and his speed is enough to overcome Lower. Versions of Six Paths Madara.

This again goes back to “How much is base Naruto amped compared to in SPSM when they both utilize the same Chakra”.

No. Yes spsm is combination of all bijuu chakra. At the same time it doesn't mean he is actively using all.
Even in KCM2 Naruto's not necessarily using all of Kurama's chakra. He also asks Kurama for help with specific things at times like against Sasuke. I'd also say part of it is probably that Kurama doesn't have unique abilities while the other Bijuu do.
If not kurama cloak won't even be necessary. With the shading he'd just be using all.
When be was cloaked why did shukaku say "use my chakra if you are building a sealing jutsu" that's coz he doesn't normally just automatically use them.
And yes Sasuke got hax for the raw power but there is still a clear gap.
Cause Naruto doesn't know how to do it instinctively

The clones are enhanced with Steam Release. Prior to this Naruto trying his hardest was easily overpowered by Kaguya. Not to mention he creates these clones WHILE under the influence of Steam Release.
It's not steam release. Steam release has specific visual ques, the second time Naruto pierces through Kaguya's attack is just thanks to Kurama giving him some extra Chakra.

Do you guys think Kurama Sage Mode Naruto can solo the Akatsuki? And by Akatsuki I mean the iconic Pre-War Arc guys (Orange Mask Obito is included).

What about base Naruto~Fused Momo>Kaguya>shippuden, nonsense that goes around? That doesn't make sense, we see Naruto entering So6P and later using all of his chakra to the point, he can't stand anymore to kill a weakened version of him in "base". Also base Naruto~Kaguya means Kaguya is fodder, but narrativly she isn't

What about base Naruto~Fused Momo>Kaguya>shippuden, nonsense that goes around? That doesn't make sense, we see Naruto entering So6P and later using all of his chakra to the point, he can't stand anymore to kill a weakened version of him in "base". Also base Naruto~Kaguya means Kaguya is fodder, but narrativly she isn't
Confused on what your point was but All this means is that so6p isent nearly as big of an amp compared to when he was a teen. Base naruto can be low end relative to Fused mom while so6p being high end is perfectly fine. If I understood what u said correctly

Even in KCM2 Naruto's not necessarily using all of Kurama's chakra. He also asks Kurama for help with specific things at times like against Sasuke. I'd also say part of it is probably that Kurama doesn't have unique abilities while the other Bijuu do.

Cause Naruto doesn't know how to do it instinctively
I know he isn't using all. But I'd say that cloaked form seems to be kurama special ability. No other jinjuriki had this form not even killer bee.
And like you can't say naruto can't use it instinctively. That means he has a skill issue
It’s fine, fam. I’m not cooking anything… 🗿
Good points though

Back