• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How much do you guys all want to bet that Sarada's Mangekyo abilities are just gonna be Amaterasu like everyone in Sasuke's immediate family seems to have as a Mangekyo power?
This is extremely unlikely. Been suspecting for a while sasuke is under sarada protection. It's preventing omnipotence from overriding his decision to believe boruto is boruto.

I'm suspecting next chapter is going to be a long ass conversation jura would have with like team 10 while toying with them. Delta would probably fight. Hidari is gonna have an awkward moment with sarada then kawaki is gonna wake up and be so mad and go v2. He'd then fight jura properly in the chapter after that. He would be clapped again though but not as easily

How much do you guys all want to bet that Sarada's Mangekyo abilities are just gonna be Amaterasu like everyone in Sasuke's immediate family seems to have as a Mangekyo power?
I mean even if she gets amaterasu it doesn't mean it's her only ability, Itachi had that and Tsukuyomi, Sasuke had Amaterasu and Inferno style, Sarada can have Amaterasu and her own unique ability.

Yeah Kagutsuchi, the point is Sasuke other ability was controlling Amaterasu to his heart's content.
I know that, I'm just saying that I'd like it if Sarada has totally unique powers instead of the writers rely on already existing Mangekyo abilities.

Naruto is such a dumbass to the point that his dumbassness is an outlier in the verse

Anyways
New thread up
I pointed out this shinobi column a long while ago but I like how this just confirms that to use a lightning jutsu you gotta fully understand and percieve how real lightning functions

Since Teenage Minato is ā€œroughlyā€ on par with a significant portion of Kuramaā€™s Chakra, are we able to say Kage Minato, whom is capable of suppressing the full nine tails chakra from unravelling the seal (Albeit High Diff) is relative to full Kurama, or nah, and if nah, how do we scare that away?

Last edited:
Since Teenage Minato is ā€œroughlyā€ on par with a significant portion of Kuramaā€™s Chakra, are we able to say Kage Minato, whom is capable of suppressing the full nine tails chakra from unravelling the seal (Albeit High Diff) is relative to full Kurama, or nah, and if nah, how do we scare that away?
Nah FP Kurama>>>>>V2 Kurama. Sealing isn't directly proportional to AP either tho it's very impressive

2YIjRS8.jpg

Ngl this was pretty cool lol

Alright so Iā€™m at the part weā€™re tsunade calls the deal off and jiraiya and naruto step in. Iā€™m liking tsunades character and everything. And the whole naruto being a ā€œmediocreā€ ninja underdog thing. But one thing that doesnā€™t make sense to me is why he couldnā€™t summon gambunta? Like I know his been training a lot but he should be able to use the nine tails chakra to pull off a proper summon

This is what UchihaSlayer96 said on the KCM Minato thread
This is all well and good, but there's a very important thing you're forgetting. Kurama Mode just does not work like that.

You see Bijuu Mode is not really 'Jinchuriki + Bijuu' or 'Jinchuriki's base amped by Bijuu chakra added on top of it'.

It's more like 'Jinchuriki replacing their chakra with that of the Bijuu's'. The Jinchuriki shelves their own chakra away, and transform into their Bijuu in a pseudo-literal sense. Their chakra gets replaced with that of the Bijuu's. This mechanic has been set up fairly early on in the series, since we always knew they were two separate chakra pools that Jinchuriki can tap into. They've just been repeatedly hammered home as separate.
There's an odd inconsistency with this if Bijuu Mode is just replacing your Chakra with the Bijuu's. After Juubito slammed BSM Naruto to the ground and canceled out his Kurama Avatar, Naruto is still in Sage Mode. If Bijuu Mode works by replacing the Jinchuuriki's Chakra with the Bijuu's, using Sage Mode would mean that the natural energy is only applied to the Bijuu's Chakra and not the Jinchuuriki's, and yet as seen in the scan, Naruto without Kurama's chakra is in SM which means that the nature energy is either applied to both the Bijuu's and Jinchuuriki's Chakra or just the Jinchuuriki's. This implies that BSM Naruto also taps into Naruto's own Chakra supply in some way.

So I think there's a possibility that Bijuu Mode (or at least Naruto's version of it) doesn't exclusively use Bijuu Chakra, and the Jinchuuriki can also use their own Chakra when needed.

There's an odd inconsistency with this if Bijuu Mode is just replacing your Chakra with the Bijuu's. After Juubito slammed BSM Naruto to the ground and canceled out his Kurama Avatar, Naruto is still in Sage Mode. If Bijuu Mode works by replacing the Jinchuuriki's Chakra with the Bijuu's, using Sage Mode would mean that the natural energy is only applied to the Bijuu's Chakra and not the Jinchuuriki's, and yet as seen in the scan, Naruto without Kurama's chakra is in SM which means that the nature energy is either applied to both the Bijuu's and Jinchuuriki's Chakra or just the Jinchuuriki's. This implies that BSM Naruto also taps into Naruto's own Chakra supply in some way.

So I think there's a possibility that Bijuu Mode (or at least Naruto's version of it) doesn't exclusively use Bijuu Chakra, and the Jinchuuriki can also use their own Chakra when needed.
Said Bijū chakra is still contained within Naruto and is flowing through his chakra pathways. It's just that he switches the battery. Instead of using his own, he uses Kurama's.

I don't think the statement referred to Naruto, I think it was the act of actively turning into a Bijuu.

Edit: woop, nvm I guess

Alright so Iā€™m at the part weā€™re tsunade calls the deal off and jiraiya and naruto step in. Iā€™m liking tsunades character and everything. And the whole naruto being a ā€œmediocreā€ ninja underdog thing. But one thing that doesnā€™t make sense to me is why he couldnā€™t summon gambunta? Like I know his been training a lot but he should be able to use the nine tails chakra to pull off a proper summon
It's for a certain cool moments in the next few episodes, plus Naruto doesn't spam Nine Tails Chakra like crazy, he only saves it for where he really needs it, that and he wants to prove himself as himself and not calling forth the fox power.

I like the clarity the official release gives us. Do we take Juraā€™s statement as just Biju Chakra? Or because they are an incarnation of the Juubi, and Juubi have SPC, heā€™s sensing Hima has SPC?

Back