• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think so. I think the above statements will not cover Danzo's true power because it is not shown. No one in the village knew that he had Sharingan and Hashirama cells. Additionally, the more Sasuke gets angry, the stronger he becomes. He stated this himself. Considering that his anger towards Danzo is great, the Sasuke that Danzo fights must be stronger than the Sasuke that fights the other 4 kages.
They may not have known about his hidden abilities, but they should've at least known about his physical stats and most of his ninjutsu. He did also self admit inferiority to Hiruzen although you could interpret that as accomplishments.
Also forgot to add the part that Danzo was willing to and wanted to kill Tsunade, yet he didn't, which could suggest he wasn't confident he could.

also given the Mitsuki thing didnt get further than everyone arguing about Jigen scaling.

How do you think Sarada does pre timeskip in Shippuden.

Also forgot to add the part that Danzo was willing to and wanted to kill Tsunade, yet he didn't, which could suggest he wasn't confident he could.
By the way, I think Old Hiruzen is stronger than Sanin. You may think that Sanin≥Old Hiruzen, but I think there is a big difference. Orochimaru knew that he could not defeat Hiruzen alone, so he summoned 2 Edo Hokages. Hiruzen was forced to fight against his own masters. This could be interpreted as some sort of mental nerf. In case of mental nerf, it will not be full power. Enma states that Hiruzen is not committed to the fight.

idk if Orochimaru thought it was impossible, it does seem like it was more of dick move to intentionally hurt his old master.

i guess maybe near the end of when Hiruzen resolves himself and just casually disarms Orochimaru might imply he is >>, buts it hard to say.

Similar to Hebi Sasuke in terms of arsenal
With the stats of FKS Sasuke
Screen_Shot_2022_07_26_at_9.09.10_AM.png

Pretty much my stance, though i think i have Sarada closer to EMS Sasuke stat wise.

By the way, I think Old Hiruzen is stronger than Sanin. You may think that Sanin≥Old Hiruzen, but I think there is a big difference. Orochimaru knew that he could not defeat Hiruzen alone, so he summoned 2 Edo Hokages. Hiruzen was forced to fight against his own masters. This could be interpreted as some sort of mental nerf. In case of mental nerf, it will not be full power. Enma states that Hiruzen is not committed to the fight.
I think that was moreso as insurance or him trying to mess with Hiruzen or even cause he didn't want to fight Hiruzen himself

IIRC I think Orochimaru even shed a tear upon attacking Hiruzen at first during their battle.
He did

I liked that while Orochimaru was def a monster/pure evil

It showed even he still held some sort of affection for his late sensei JUST giving us that little human element

Though the way bro tried to play it off as him getting sleepy and yawning was hilarious lmao

I wonder do Orochimaru losing his arms in his battle with Hiruzen meant anything? Because after he changes bodies he can use his arms again and even is show to use Jutsu...unless summoning snakes and the triple rashomon doesn't count as Jutsus.

I wonder do Orochimaru losing his arms in his battle with Hiruzen meant anything? Because after he changes bodies he can use his arms again and even is show to use Jutsu...unless summoning snakes and the triple rashomon doesn't count as Jutsus.
Doesn't he have seals on his hands to activate the Rashomon?

Their fight isn't why I say that, it's 4T Naruto mostly
I feel that's a bit disingenuous considering V2, 4T Nard was goring Orochimaru constantly, if it wasn't because his regeneration he would have been dead many times over and he even laughed off the Kusanagi like it's nothing.

By the way, I think Old Hiruzen is stronger than Sanin. You may think that Sanin≥Old Hiruzen, but I think there is a big difference. Orochimaru knew that he could not defeat Hiruzen alone, so he summoned 2 Edo Hokages.
2 very weakened Edo Hokages. And Hiruzen felt the need to summon Enma.
Hiruzen was forced to fight against his own masters. This could be interpreted as some sort of mental nerf.
If anything, that should have made him angrier at Orochimaru.
In case of mental nerf, it will not be full power. Enma states that Hiruzen is not committed to the fight.
That's bascally unquantifiable, and he lost, you can't interpret that as him being weaker.

I feel that's a bit disingenuous considering V2, 4T Nard was goring Orochimaru constantly, if it wasn't because his regeneration he would have been dead many times over and he even laughed off the Kusanagi like it's nothing.
And his regeneration is something he can use in all his battles and is just part of his overall ability. If you think about if you put him in the same situation as Jiraiya, he would've gotten away much better off since we see that even if he couldn't particularly damage Naruto, he could keep up with him in terms of speed and that's all he'd need to do to place a chakra sealing tag on his forehead and return him to base (which I'd assume is what Jiraiya did since that was what he told Kakashi to do if Naruto went rampant), maybe losing one or two lives in the process

also given the Mitsuki thing didnt get further than everyone arguing about Jigen scaling.

Depends on if you only use manga or include anime. In the anime there args for Team 7 slightly scaling to Kuu who could be Kaguya level+ in which case she'd be a God tier in Shippuden (though not quite at the top), but only using manga she'd probably be mid Shippuden level

I only consider her to be about 7-B until she gets new feats, probably 7-A with Chidori and MS, so she probably does roughly the same as Sasuke for a few arcs. Or like, where's she starting?

How much do you guys all want to bet that Sarada's Mangekyo abilities are just gonna be Amaterasu like everyone in Sasuke's immediate family seems to have as a Mangekyo power?

Back