• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know people always gush at how good hunter x hunters power system is(it is pretty good) but I’m really vibing with Naruto’s right now.(I’m at s3 ep 17)Like being able to summon kaiju in warfare agianst other shinobi is just really cool to me. Especially genjustu(which I want to see more of)
Don't worry buddy, you gonna be seeing Genjutsu a lot, especially when a certain clan gets more focus.

the gap in speed between base and six paths nard isnt big at all, as proven by the circular scaling of

Base Nard reacts to Fused momo, Fused momo can react to both naruto in sixth paths sage mode and raiton enhanced sasuke, Base Naruto can dodge delta's kicks, and Delta can also physically keep up with Naruto in six paths sage mode, both even one up one another via body flicker.
I don't know why you said this. I wasn't arguing for this. I was just showing you there is already a speed gap between base naruto and base jigen.

speed doesnt scale linearly like that
I never said it does. I was just stating base jigen already has a speed advantage over well shippuden and he has 2 modes after that.

actually sure go ahead, how is he faster than everyone in shippuden.
Being faster than kinshiki who is fast enough to combat sasuke who should scale above his teen self
he didnt, being faster isnt what blitz is

uhhh no?, sasuke missed his swing and then he attacked sasuke, which sasuke reacted to btw, he just wasnt prepared to fight someone who could kick him out his suano

No rewatch the fight. That's not what happened. Sasuke struck jigen with his susanoo sword and jigen stood on it. Flew up to attack him and sasuke attacked with his sword but before he could finish attacking him jigen had kicked him out of the susanoo. It's not that sasuke missed. It's that jigen kicked him out of his susanoo faster than he could react.
your missing the point, if sasuke can barely react to the rods, it still means he reacts to it, this disqualifies it from being a blitz, and his doing this with a character who significantly above V2 Jigen.

yall need to stop conflating blitz with someone just being faster.
No that's not what I said. Sasuke could not react to it. Not at all. He said "I could barely track it" this is reference to perception speed. For it to be almost out of his sharingan perception it is definitely beyond his reactions.

Hello guys, I have a question for you: Can we claim that the attack power of an energy ball with a volume of 1m³ increases 1000 times if its volume is 1000m³?

As additional context, we also know the amount of damage caused by this 1m³ energy ball.

I like of Naruto’s taijustu techniques are essentially him just jumping people with a bunch of shadow clones
He gets a bit better over time with the Taijutsu, Part I Nard is inexperienced and not properly trained at this point...but the principle of "beating the shit out of people using Shadow Clones" still remains.

Aight what do y'all think?
  • City level+ characters such as Kakashi Hatake and Might Guy scale to 53.15 megatons via downscaling from Kisame Hoshigaki.
  • The lowest Mountain level characters such as Kisame Hoshigaki, Killer B and Taka Sasuke scale to baseline (100 megatons) via downscaling from Hebi Sasuke.
  • The middle Mountain level characters such as Hebi Sasuke scale to 139.2 megatons via being 1/10th as powerful as CS2 Sasuke.
  • The highest Mountain level characters such as First Gate Guy and First Gate Lee scale to 265 megatons via being 5x as powerful than the City level+ characters
  • The Large Mountain level characters such as CS2 Hebi Sasuke scale to 1.392 gigatons from Sasuke's Fire Release Jutsu, which in itself is scaled to 1/8th as powerful as Kirin
  • The lowest Island level characters such as the Tailed Beasts scale to 4.3 gigatons due to downscaling from their standard Tailed Beast Bomb
  • The lower Island level characters such as Butterfly Mode Part 2 Choji and the Gedo Statue scale to 5.315 gigatons via being 100x as powerful as the City level+ characters
  • The middle Island level characters such as Pain's Shinra Tensei scale to 5.68 gigatons from Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshuriken
  • The mid-high Island level characters such as Part 2 Itachi's Susano'o scale to 11.138 gigatons via Kirin
  • The higher Island level characters such as KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken scale to 15.55 gigatons via being 1/3rd as powerful as Pain's Chibaku Tensei
  • The highest Island level characters such as early KCM2 Naruto scale to 21.5 gigatons via being 5x as powerful as the lowest Island level characters
  • The Small Country level+ characters such as early KCM2 Naruto and Bijuu Mode Killer B's charged Tailed Beast Bomb scale to 6.2 teratons by being half as powerful as their combined Tailed Beast Bomb
  • The Country level+ characters such as 2nd form Ten Tails's Tailed Beast Bomb and late KCM2 Naruto scale to 98.35 teratons via Ten Tail's Tailed Beast Bomb
  • The lowest Large Country level characters such as Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto and 3rd form Ten Tails scale to 100 teratons via upscaling from the Country level+ characters
  • The middle Large Country level characters such as Full Power Kurama and Madara's Perfect Susano'o scale to 196.7 teratons via being 2x as powerful as the Country level+ characters
  • The middle-high Large Country level characters such as Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Obito scale to 200 teratons via being 2x as powerful as the lowest Large Country level characters
  • The highest Large Country level characters such as Alive Sage Mode Hashirama's Wood Style and Alive Madara's Majestic Attire Susano'o scale to 393.4 teratons via being 2x as powerfil as the middle Large Country level characters
  • The lowest Moon level characters such as 1 Rinnegan Ten Tails Jinchuriki and those who scale to him scale to 44.37 exatons via being half as powerful as Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
  • The middle Moon level characters such as Hagoromo, Dual Rinnegan Ten Tails Jinchuriki and Toneri Otsutsuki scale to 88.74 exatons via Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
  • The highest Moon level characters such as Kaguya Otsutsuki's durability scale to 177.48 exatons via being 2x as powerful as the middle Moon level characters
  • The lowest Moon level+ characters such as Naruto's Asura Avatar and Sasuke's Indra's Arrow scale to 266.22 exatons via being 3x as powerful as the middle Moon level characters
  • The highest Moon level+ characters such as Hagoromo and Hamura's Six Paths Chibaku Tensei scale to 432.04 exatons via the original Six Paths Chibaku Tensei
  • The Small Planet level characters such as Hagoromo's Telekinesis scale to 845.9 exatons via Hagoromo hurling the moon into orbit

You know with Kakashi's false darkness dodge being calc'd at 91% Sub-Rel there's an argument to be made that VoTE KN0 Naruto is Sub-Rel by upscaling (VoTE KN0 Naruto > LoW KN0 Naruto > Haku > Kakashi), which also means Sub-Rel reactions 3T Sasuke. 💀

My honest reaction to all the love talk in this chapter:
HR9CkgQ.jpeg

Speaking of favorites, what's you guys favorite Naruto Transformation? As in a transformation Naruto used.

Mine is Kurama Sage Mode, not only is it a cool combo of both power ups Naruto has, it has a fire design and it's pretty neat for being Naruto's peak before the Six Paths power ups.
I agree.

Speaking of favorites, what's you guys favorite Naruto Transformation? As in a transformation Naruto used.

Mine is Kurama Sage Mode, not only is it a cool combo of both power ups Naruto has, it has a fire design and it's pretty neat for being Naruto's peak before the Six Paths power ups.
Sexy Jutsu.

Didn't Kawaki say he's gonna kill ALL the otsutsuki? Does he plan to do that from earth?

It's cool that Mitsuki found love, but I hope he doesn't turn into a damsel. That seems to be the trend with lovestruck people in the Naruto verse.

It's not outright shown but later on it is confirmed they congratulated him on that (at least in the anime), but him defeating Gaara does become important to Sasuke in the next two arcs.

Either SPSM or BSM.

Hidari seems like a guy who'd have my back no matter what. Bro is more concerned about his homie's target than his own. He also seems like a chill dude to be around.

Hidari seems like a guy who'd have my back no matter what. Bro is more concerned about his homie's target than his own. He also seems like a chill dude to be around.
He is also practically a child. Asking whether naruto is there are every turn. Even in an old store. So much so jura was amused by how he was dead serious thinking naruto might be there

True but aren’t summons considered part of a shinobis arsenal. Plus being able to summon gamabunta on his own is pretty crazy for a 12 year old gennin when it took like multiple chunnin/jonnin to summon that kaiju sized snake
Yeah but Gamabunta is his own person, he only helps if he feels like it (as shown that it took his son convincing him to fight with Naruto against Shukaku), also technically Naruto is Gamabunta's underling, so you could say the credit would befall on him too.

Back