• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Awfully convenient too
I can't think of any character inverse that would have the same constraints as Ishiki did during that fight
Worst part is that Ishiki still outlasted the Mode
It's so ass, man.
Awful design, deus ex machina, can't move much while in it, can't use most Jutsu, Kurama dies at the end, gets weaker over time too and peak only lasts for seconds, and a nigh-useless hax ability. Horrible form. All the Baryon Mode "fans" are hopped on unhealthy amounts of copium lmao.

My real issue with Baryon mode is 4 things:
-The way the life-shaving works is only explained as "All chakra is connected"
-Is the cloak over or under the jacket? Pick one. That shit should be full-body, or at least should shift to where it's needed if that's what they wanted.
-He's supposed to be grimly efficient, but the tails just sit there.
-What happens to Naruto's chakra after Kurama fuses with it? Is he stronger now? Does he have half-Bijuu chakra?

My real issue with Baryon mode is 4 things:
-The way the life-shaving works is only explained as "All chakra is connected"
-Is the cloak over or under the jacket? Pick one. That shit should be full-body, or at least should shift to where it's needed if that's what they wanted.
-He's supposed to be grimly efficient, but the tails just sit there.
-What happens to Naruto's chakra after Kurama fuses with it? Is he stronger now? Does he have half-Bijuu chakra?
Not to mention the fact that Naruto wastes so much ******* time while in the form just walking around and dodging when he should be countering and running full speed to beat Isshiki's ass.

What happens to Naruto's chakra after Kurama fuses with it? Is he stronger now? Does he have half-Bijuu chakra?
He's definitely not stronger lmao. It's hammered home repeatedly that Naruto's weaker now, due to not having Kurama's chakra anymore. Which makes sense because Kurama essentially self-EEs to fuel the form. It uses his very chakra as fuel, and by the end of it nothing remains. That's why Kurama's dead despite his Immortality/Resurrection. His chakra itself ceases to exist. They really killed my GOAT for an ass form that ended up achieving absolutely nothing.

He's definitely not stronger lmao. It's hammered home repeatedly that Naruto's weaker now, due to not having Kurama's chakra anymore. Which makes sense because Kurama essentially self-EEs to fuel the form. It uses his very chakra as fuel, and by the end of it nothing remains. That's why Kurama's dead despite his Immortality/Resurrection. His chakra itself ceases to exist. They really killed my GOAT for an ass form that ended up achieving absolutely nothing.
Not to mention the fact that Naruto wastes so much ******* time while in the form just walking around and dodging when he should be countering and running full speed to beat Isshiki's ass.
Blame Naruto being a dumbass.

Just because it looks better in the anime than it does in the Manga doesn't make Naruto any less of an idiot when he was wasting so much time doing nothing.
nah I forgive Naruto, he knew this was his last time in the spotlight, needed to do some final badass will of fire poses.

F2si7JqXoAEEku0.jpg

He was doing his Hiruzen impression

I meant like, his base. It is said that their chakra fused, right?

i mean series that actually started within this decade are going to be half a decade old next year let alone stuff from early last decade.

Back