• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My translation of the Omnipotence scan:
image.png

so basically the same as what I posted then?

Oh btw apparently world means universe in this context as it uses kanji that references genesis from the bible in the universe's creation
I’m gonna burst your bubble. Yes the root kanji for the verb manufacture here does mean genesis/start/originate. However, genesis simply refers to a beginning and does not inherently mean biblical creation story as per the book of Genesis. So, yes the phrasing very much emphasizes an origin/genesis, but it does not inherently reference any kind of universal creation. Such a thing will require further context and expansion down the line, if Ikemoto ever revisits Shibai.

I’m gonna burst your bubble. Yes the root kanji for the verb manufacture here does mean genesis/start/originate. However, genesis simply refers to a beginning and does not inherently mean biblical creation story as per the book of Genesis. So, yes the phrasing very much emphasizes an origin/genesis, but it does not inherently reference any kind of universal creation. Such a thing will require further context and expansion down the line, if Ikemoto ever revisits Shibai.
I stopped reading here :)

Get ratiod by Saruto

e47lo7mr708b1.png

Maybe it's just me though but i can't see why it won't be universal. It can't mean world as I planet coz like we have an otsusuki kaguya who created a star level size realm or who would have anyway and not sure if it's completely canon but momo also did similar thing in an unknown time frame. And like basically Otsutsuki swallow planets .With the way someone as proud of momo keeps *********** this otsusuki gods it feels weird what he is hyping up is a planet creation. Plus like otsusuki are not from earth so if momo uses the term created the world wouldn't it mean all encompassing, I.e creation that involves both his world and naruto world? The otsusuki planet is probably some constellations away. Basically it kinda points to something of a universal scale.

Basically, I have no idea what the series is showing, just that it is an all-powerful technique that works like a programming language. While there are abilities such as swallowing planets and absorbing chakras and even destroying them, which are normal for otsutsuki, a higher-dimensional God mentioned only uses this ability to create the world. It would be a little weird to say (this is just my headcanon)

Back