• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
5XtedK3.jpg

yeah the Chunin exams from the OG era was also past the hokage mountain, it's still counted as the leaf, though it would effect Pain specifically i guess.
Then that just means that the circle that we see from birds eye view has no measurement and so the number is useless for a lot of calcs. But the huge buildings still imply that the city expanded.

So if we get an exact measurement of the current Konoha, we divide it by half to get an estimate of the old konoha’s measurement?
nah, im not a calc member also the only expansion we see is beyond the hokage mountain, theres nothing indicating they expanded past the crater in other areas, so i doubt its even half, but like once again an actual calc member would prob know the best way to move forward with it

wonder if hagoromo will get Susanoo as na awakening.
Do we even consider canon Hagoromo to have Susano'o in this wiki?

Considering all Uchiha and Senju abilities came from him, he should logically have a Susano'o right?

The anime shows him with a big-ass Susano'o that's as large as the Ten Tails.

Do we even consider canon Hagoromo to have Susano'o in this wiki?

Considering all Uchiha and Senju abilities came from him, he should logically have a Susano'o right?

The anime shows him with a big-ass Susano'o that's as large as the Ten Tails.
very likely tbh.

I doubt, Hagoromo didn't actually awaken the mangyekou Sharingan which is primary necessity needed to use the Susanō, went straight to Rinnegan awakening. The first person to awaken it was Indra, who on the other hand was the first to actually use the Susanō

Well, you could argue the anime as non-canon and decide to use direct implication and Logical Conclusions.

Last edited:
Apparently Jura and the shinju are made by fusing Isshiki chakra and DNA from code with tentails giving it ego and allowing it to evolve(especially jura he was made from Isshiki’s chakra and is most likely the true body of the tentails).

I doubt, Hagoromo didn't actually awaken the mangyekou Sharingan which is primary necessity needed to use the Susanō, went straight to Rinnegan awakening. The first person to awaken it was Indra, who on the other hand was the first to actually use the Susanō

Well, you could argue the anime as non-canon and decide to use direct implication and Logical Conclusions.
Ah I forgot he just straight up awakens the Rinnegan.

I've been studying the possibility of using parts of the Kaguya flashback for a while, but it's still a fledgling idea. There's a lot of hurdles to get past lmao, and I'm not sure it's worth the trouble of getting it accepted.
Hags using a ginormous Perfect Susano'o to match Juubi form Kaguya's Bijū bomb beam and lasting against her for months does go hard as hell tho.
And, well, it actually makes Indra and Asura have a shot at getting proper profiles.

The anime shows Chojuro being able to lift up Kubikiribocho with just one hand. Would that be enough to put him at 7-B+ or is that just LS?

eisFf4S.jpg

So yeah found this statement regarding Chojuro. If this statement is true his AP with Hiramekarei should be higher than even Darui.

Though I don't know how valid this is due to the fact it comes from the anime and also that this is a statement made by a bunch of academy students.

Back