• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
underestimate them. They are powerscalers.
74.jpg

I've been studying the possibility of using parts of the Kaguya flashback for a while, but it's still a fledgling idea. There's a lot of hurdles to get past lmao, and I'm not sure it's worth the trouble of getting it accepted.
Hags using a ginormous Perfect Susano'o to match Juubi form Kaguya's Bijū bomb beam and lasting against her for months does go hard as hell tho.
And, well, it actually makes Indra and Asura have a shot at getting proper profiles.
Honestly, I think using the games are better. At least there we know Kishimoto has had SOME level of involvement, unlike the anime. Hopefully he is credited in the game’s credits somehow…

Honestly, I think using the games are better. At least there we know Kishimoto has had SOME level of involvement, unlike the anime. Hopefully he is credited in the game’s credits somehow…
Actually, he was also involved with the anime as well. I was kinda thinking of compiling the evidence of his involvement. Then proposing something along the lines of "let's just use the stuff that's 100% not covered by the canon lore, such as the Juubi battle, Indra and Asura's story, etc, since this is the only depiction we have of certain events". But there's still a number of contradictions to contend with, so I have yet to decide if it's really worth the trouble and headache I'll have to go through just for a few minor benefits.

Lol, Boruto says he’s gonna have to be a little Rough with Mitsuki at the end.

Based on this little scuffle, idk what Mitsuki thinks he’s going to do? He has to have some hax… I think for the future of the series, he has to surprise Boruto at least once with “something”.

If SM Mitsuki can’t press Boruto, it’ll make 0 sense for Team 10 and Konohamaru to fight Matsuri.

Actually, he was also involved with the anime as well. I was kinda thinking of compiling the evidence of his involvement. Then proposing something along the lines of "let's just use the stuff that's 100% not covered by the canon lore, such as the Juubi battle, Indra and Asura's story, etc, since this is the only depiction we have of certain events". But there's still a number of contradictions to contend with, so I have yet to decide if it's really worth the trouble and headache I'll have to go through just for a few minor benefits.
I don’t remember him being involved at all. Was it stated?

Based on this little scuffle, idk what Mitsuki thinks he’s going to do? He has to have some hax… I think for the future of the series, he has to surprise Boruto at least once with “something”.

If SM Mitsuki can’t press Boruto, it’ll make 0 sense for Team 10 and Konohamaru to fight Matsuri.
Idk, "A little rough" might mean Karma.

I don’t remember him being involved at all. Was it stated?
Yeah, if you look it up, there's a lot of statements over the years. It's partially why some people consider the anime canon, but I think it has too many contradictions for it to be fully 100% canon. Although certain arcs have a shot at getting accepted if someone is willing to go through the trouble.

I wonder if that's inspired by Gojo saying that before using Hollow Purple against Hanami

Also, I read Luana’s translation. It says Ino can cover 100KM “Around” the Village. So Shikamaru statement isn’t talking about the size of the village itself. And this is supported by the fact that Boruto was Lready outside the bounds of Konoha, which is why he asked about the Mind Transmission.

Kinky
Nah it can be done. That's 4v1, and the shinju were pressing Boruto 3v1. Every Shinju matchup can scale and Boruto can still comfortably be at the top with the exception of Jura.

Poor sumire, her reaction to Boruto x sarada makes me wish Kishimoto will turn it into a harem. If it happens, boruto should also steal eida, cucking kawaki and code.

Yeah, if you look it up, there's a lot of statements over the years. It's partially why some people consider the anime canon, but I think it has too many contradictions for it to be fully 100% canon. Although certain arcs have a shot at getting accepted if someone is willing to go through the trouble.
Yeah no, nothing is coming up showing Kishimoto being involved with that arc or the anime in general.

Ntm, the involvement, if any, was never to the degree of the Boruto anime. Kishimoto was “involved” with all the Naruto movies by his own words to a degree, but he only ever actually supervised, conceptualized, storied or written “Road To Ninja, The Last and Boruto The Movie”.

And nothing I have seen says he did any of that for the Naruto anime, SPECIFICALLY the Kaguya flashbacks. But my search could be shit. Do you have links? 🤔

Very hard to reconcile Hag and Ham fighting Kaguya's real form in the filler with them fighting Kaguya transformed into the Juubi in canon and not even knowing it was her considering a decent amount of the filler arc is the lead up to them confronting her as her

So yeah found this statement regarding Chojuro. If this statement is true his AP with Hiramekarei should be higher than even Darui.

Though I don't know how valid this is due to the fact it comes from the anime and also that this is a statement made by a bunch of academy students.
My man answering his own questions in one post lol

And nothing I have seen says he did any of that for the Naruto anime, SPECIFICALLY the Kaguya flashbacks. But my search could be shit. Do you have links? 🤔
a lot its between the BTS for the anime and movie material thats requires you to shift through a lot of nonsense and to translate from japanese to english a lot, but some more common examples are, Kishi specifically handpicking the character designer for the show ( Tetsuya Nishio) he would later change his own artstyle to match that of Nishio's, some others is creating a setup in the manga so that the anime could pay it off, this being sakura getting a love letter during the war arc (which is a random ass plot point in the manga but was created for the anime to take advantage of to avoid catching up with the manga. (im also partially convinced this also the reason why madara just randomly spits out the ninja tools in the manga but i digress)

that being said i cant find anything regarding Kaguya's arc specifically either, not even a mention

Very hard to reconcile Hag and Ham fighting Kaguya's real form in the filler with them fighting Kaguya transformed into the Juubi in canon and not even knowing it was her considering a decent amount of the filler arc is the lead up to them confronting her as her
Oh, that's hardly the biggest contradiction lmao.

Poor sumire, her reaction to Boruto x sarada makes me wish Kishimoto will turn it into a harem. If it happens, boruto should also steal eida, cucking kawaki and code.
funny enough they keep pushing this toxic relationship w the two
Eida is gradually feeling more and more uncomfortable w Kawaki
She was even hesitant to mention she was being targeted too and Kawaki still didn't gaf 😭

The chapter was aight. Not bad at all
  1. We finally saw Mitsuki with a d*ck on his forehead in all it's glory.
  2. Boruto can fly now. Bro is the skywalker.
  3. Ino got a range upgrade to at least 100km.

Back