• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
u2YHbih.gif

So, apparently I was right all those 8 years and y'all boruto stans were wrong, Hokage Naruto was using Kurama Link Mode and it's confirmed no interpretation no orange pigmentation no bullshit.

Screenshot-20231128-202621-Chrome.jpg

This is from outside the universe, offical and clear undeniable proof, There's multiple other evidences from storm connections game like Toneri saying that Naruto and Sasuke only borrowed hagoromo's power or Boruto, who literally fought Fused Momoshiki, fought also Madara and didn't believe how strong he is, but I know y'all will argue the canonality of the game and what not, so forget about it.

I'm not here to argue, nor pushing for any profile updates, I have grown up from watching those cartoons and irdc, yet I still play the games from time to time, and seeing this made me want to celebrate my win after all those years of debating.

Big W to me, also inb4 the shitstorm, keep the copium for yourself, I won't even bother open this site again.

Last edited:
So, apparently I was right all those 8 years and y'all boruto stans were wrong, Hokage Naruto was using Kurama Link Mode and it's confirmed no interpretation no orange pigmentation no bullshit.

This is from outside the universe, offical and clear undeniable proof, There's multiple other evidences from storm connections game like Toneri saying that Naruto and Sasuke only borrowed hagoromo's power or Boruto, who literally fought Fused Momoshiki, fought also Madara and didn't believe how much strong he is, but I know y'all will argue the canonality of the game and what not, so forget about it.

I'm not here to argue, nor pushing for any profile updates, I have grown up from watching those cartoons and irdc, yet I still play the games from time to time, and seeing this made me want to celebrate my win after all those years of debating.

Big W to me, also inb4 the shitstorm, keep the copium for yourself, I won't even bother open this site again.
Me when video games are evidence now I guess:

Me when video games are evidence now I guess:

This is from outside the universe, offical and clear undeniable proof, There's multiple other evidences from storm connections game like Toneri saying that Naruto and Sasuke only borrowed hagoromo's power or Boruto, who literally fought Fused Momoshiki, fought also Madara and didn't believe how strong he is, but I know y'all will argue the canonality of the game and what not, so forget about it.

Bro is like half a decade late, it's been called that in shinobi striker since like 2018

I didn't expect much from y'all tbh, you're closed-minded about a fixed opinion on a kids show for almost a decade, no thing on this earth will change such a point of view.

I didn't make any claim on scaling at all, nor do I care, as I said, I was talking about his form, whether it impacts your subjective scaling or not, irdc.

I was right and that's a fact, denying it won't change anything, just accept the fact and stop humiliating yourself.

I didn't expect much from y'all tbh, you're closed-minded about a fixed opinion on a kids show for almost a decade, no thing on this earth will change such a point of view.

I didn't make any claim on scaling at all, nor do I care, as I said, I was talking about his form, whether it impacts your subjective scaling or not, irdc.

I was right and that's a fact, denying it won't change anything, just accept the fact and stop humiliating yourself.
I won't even bother open this site again.
So uh that was a lie :usopplaugh:

Byakugo Sakura could deal actual damage to him, and can regen faster than he hurts her. She can also heal others.
(Does he know?)
Sai can hide, clone himself, go underground, seal him when he gets weak, fly, and distance-snipe him.
Urashiki has the Byakugan, he's not hiding from Urashiki. Urashiki can also just go back in time with the blue Rinnegan that he spams constantly.
Hinata is stronger than when she received Hamura's chakra, and should be able to keep up with Urashiki. Her Gentle Fist has limited duraneg and cuts off chakra flow. Twin Lion Fists drain chakra and amp power.
Hinata is fodder.
Shino can clone himself, confuse sensory-types, and have his bugs eat someone alive.
-Kiba can clone himself, have Akamaru turn into him, and track Urashiki with his senses.
Actual fodder.
Shikamaru can dodge, damage, and restrain Otsutsukis. He can also set up traps. He can also control the others to help them dodge.
Best person in their team. He's still not enough to defeat Urashiki. It took Gaara and Sasuke to stall Urashiki, and they were still losing.
Ino has mind control and can heal others. She can also telepathically beam strategies into people's minds, and read thoughts, and detect chakra.
Can't detect Urashikis since he can hide his, lol. He can also spam his red Rinnegan that allows him to travel thru dimensions and just cherry pick the Konoha 12.
Choji admittedly doesn't have very much, but he's big, so he's got that at least.
Easy target
Tenten owns most of the 6 Paths Tools.
Pretty sure they broke? Either way she trash.
Lee can hit kinda hard with a bunch of gates open
Not hard enough since he wasn't invited to fight the Otsutsuki lol.
Sasuke never used his Byakugan smoke bombs
Probably because it wasn't made until after this arc.
Worst case scenario, Baryon Mode.
True, but that's assuming he doesn't get Stomped by the Otsutsukis beforehand

What is blud waffling about?

I mean, hey, I didn't say they were erased from existence. They probably don't work anymore, though. Or at least that's how I cope with how stupid it is that the Sage of Six Path's Sacred Tools are being displayed in a freakin' pawn shop. Aren't they afraid some goober will try to steal them? Forget that they might be dangerous, they probably priceless too, like in-verse. It'd be like displaying the Mona Lisa at Walmart or something.💀

I mean, hey, I didn't say they were erased from existence. They probably don't work anymore, though. Or at least that's how I cope with how stupid it is that the Sage of Six Path's Sacred Tools are being displayed in a freakin' pawn shop. Aren't they afraid some goober will try to steal them? Forget that they might be dangerous, they probably priceless too, like in-verse. It'd be like displaying the Mona Lisa at Walmart or something.💀
If you had the Mona Lisa, and you had a Walmart, you would be displaying it.

Back