• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't see why considering he never displayed surface scaling and has no need for it considering he flies. Unless Isshiki decided to learn how Ninjas operate? it's unlikely.
Well, Isshiki actually walked on water in the anime fight, and walking on water requires more chakra control than climbing things.

Can there be fate manipulation in itachi via izanagi. Itachi says that Izanagi can change fate.
its moreso subjective reality which is what we give it rather than fate manip. " as well as turning facts, entities and events into unreality, vanishing them as if they were a mere dream or illusion" this is from the subjective reality page, and pretty much explains what izinagi does so its not reallly fate manip but tbh i could see an argument for a minor application of it

its moreso subjective reality which is what we give it rather than fate manip. " as well as turning facts, entities and events into unreality, vanishing them as if they were a mere dream or illusion" this is from the subjective reality page, and pretty much explains what izinagi does so its not reallly fate manip but tbh i could see an argument for a minor application of it
but Itachi said that izanagi changed fate

Don't see why considering he never displayed surface scaling and has no need for it considering he flies. Unless Isshiki decided to learn how Ninjas operate? it's unlikely.
Meh
Otsutsuki have like peak chakra control
Which is necessary for surface scaling in the verse

Meh
Otsutsuki have like peak chakra control
Which is necessary for surface scaling in the verse
Can you prove the Otsutsukis have "peak" chakra control? Only Hagoromo and possibly Hamura have shown or stated to show extraordinary levels of chakra control.

Last edited:

Can you prove the Otsutsukis have "peak" chakra control? Only Hagoromo and possibly Hamura have shown or stated to show extraordinary levels of chakra control.
Don't know about chakra control, but their chakra/genetics is special enough which allows them to do things easier and naturally than ninjas.

Yeah, but I'm talking about chakra control.
good chakra control is using chakra to perform the required effect without any waste.
I don't think there is a standard measurement for that. Because proficiency with jutsus varies for many reasons.

So Minato based the Rasengan off the Biju Bombs. I’m assuming we’re either going to see him read about the Biju and their abilities, or we’re going to see him witness a Biju Bomb firsthand, OR he’ll visit the crater remains of a Biju Bomb and get inspiration. Either way, I expect to see Jiraiya, Kakashi, & Kushina in this. Hopefully at the end there is a tease for “More to come”.

Is there confirmation that it's about the Rasengan? Bee implied that he never saw the Rasengan before, which would be weird if Minato had it in all his battles with him.

Hmm that means Minato developed the FTG first before the Rasengan.

BTW do we have any new calcs for the upcoming God Tier revision.

Is there any way of quantifying the Kurana Amped Shinobi Alliance's strength with no MKCM2 Naruto without using the strongest ninjutsu statement?

Back