• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How would you rank the relevant Naruto Kage? Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade, Kakashi, 3rd Kazekage, Rasa, Gaara, A3/4, Muu, Ohnoki, Gengetsu, Yagura, and Mei?

How would you rank the relevant Naruto Kage? Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade, Kakashi, 3rd Kazekage, Rasa, Gaara, A3/4, Muu, Ohnoki, Gengetsu, Yagura, and Mei?
1. Hashirama
2. Tobirama/Minato
3. Kakashi
4. Hiruzen/A3
5. Muu/Gengetsu
6. A4/ Gaara/ Ohnoki
7. Yagura
8. Rasa/3KK
9. Tsunade
10. Mei

Last edited:
Gara (kage)
Hashirama
Kakashi (kage version)
Tobirama
Minato
Onoki (particle style go brrr)
A4
Tsunade
A3
Gara (shippuden gara)
Mei (her ninjustu is pretty potent)
Yagura (might be above mei with tailed beast)
Old hiruzen
Rasa
Muu
Gengetsu

Minato and tobirama are interchangeable imo and old hiruzen lowkey might be above a A3

Should New Era Naruto have his base form tier changed from "Unknown" to "At least 7-B" since it's said that he's superior to his previous version but to an unknown degree?

I don't even know how the Sharingan actually increases Sasuke's Attack Potency. I thought it only made him read through moves and see chakra

I don't even know how the Sharingan actually increases Sasuke's Attack Potency. I thought it only made him read through moves and see chakra
The proof on his profile of him being able to overwhelm Naruto after getting the third tomoe doesn't even add up that well. It looks more like with his Sharingan being stronger, he's better at seeing through Naruto's moves before he outspeeds him and therefore beat him with his Analytical Prediction and combat skill. That doesn't really say anything about Attack Potency in my opinion

The proof on his profile of him being able to overwhelm Naruto after getting the third tomoe doesn't even add up that well. It looks more like with his Sharingan being stronger, he's better at seeing through Naruto's moves before he outspeeds him and therefore beat him with his Analytical Prediction and combat skill. That doesn't really say anything about Attack Potency in my opinion
Part 1 KN0 Naruto isn't even listed as 7-A. Only High 7-A with Vermillion Rasengan. So it makes even less sense to me. Maybe I should make a crt about this or something

So how is Obito/Naruto/Sasuke/Madara small-planet level or what calc that isn't linked on the profile being used to get them to that level?

Cause this is Obito's AP.
Multi-Continent level with the Nunoboko (Stated that he would use the sword to obliterate the world, just as Hagoromo used it to create the world[122] [183.24 Petatons])

Madara's AP
Small Planet level+ (Far stronger than Controlled Jūbi Jinchūriki Obito Uchiha, as he has a much more complete Juubi and was stronger than Obito individually. Was stated to be to getting close to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's Power. Even stronger than before after absorbing the Shinju Tree) | Planet level (Fought and damaged Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke. Even stronger than before after awakening the Rinne Sharingan)
How is he Small Planet level+ for being stronger then Juubito who's only multi-continent level?

Naruto and Sasuke's AP
Planet level with Kurama Mode (His Tailed Beast Bomb Rasenshurikens matched Dual Rinnegan Jūbi Jinchūriki Madara's Chibaku Tensei. Fought and damaged Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. The Six Path's Chibaku Tensei he made with Sasuke is this strong), higher with Boil Release (Boosts his chakra to the boiling point, increasing his physical strength to the point that he could overpower Kaguya[59]), even higher with Asura Avatar (Absorbed all of the Senjutsu left on the planet and greatly increased his strength. Matched Sasuke's Six Paths Susanoo's Indra's Arrow)
Planet level (Comparable to Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto. The Six Paths Chibaku Tensei he made with Naruto is this strong), higher with Susano'o (The Susanoo greatly increases Sasuke's Attack Power. Fought and damaged Kaguya Ōtsutsuki), far higher with Six Paths Susano'o (Absorbed all of the Bijū's Chakra and greatly increased his Attack Power)
The CT calc puts them at Moon+ not planet.

Or is this all scaling off of Hagaromo/Kaguya?

Oh yeah I just checked the verse page. What happened to the low 5-b calc? And why does toneri’s calc have possibly in front of it lmao never seen that on a verse page before

He still smacked and drew blood from KM0 Naruto with simple hits while 2T Sasuke was getting ragdolled.

He still smacked and drew blood from KM0 Naruto with simple hits while 2T Sasuke was getting ragdolled.
Yeah, because 2T Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't keep up with Naruto's speed. So Naruto constantly caught him off guard while simultaneously dodging anything Sasuke threw at him. The 3rd Tomoe made his Analytical Prediction even better. It didn't necessarily make him far stronger than KN0 Naruto, it just allowed him to actually land hits on him and dodge Naruto's attacks

Yeah, because 2T Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't keep up with Naruto's speed. So Naruto constantly caught him off guard while simultaneously dodging anything Sasuke threw at him. The 3rd Tomoe made his Analytical Prediction even better. It didn't necessarily make him far stronger than KN0 Naruto, it just allowed him to actually land hits on him and dodge Naruto's attacks
So Base Sasuke is 7-B+ then? Since KN0 Naruto currently scales 7-B+.

So how is Obito/Naruto/Sasuke/Madara small-planet level or what calc that isn't linked on the profile being used to get them to that level?

Madara's AP

How is he Small Planet level+ for being stronger then Juubito who's only multi-continent level?

Naruto and Sasuke's AP

God tiers haven’t been revised yet, stop coping. Also the CT calc we use is the 5-B one rn

Madara's AP

Naruto and Sasuke's AP

it's based of ARC's shinju calc covering the entire planet, saw it on his blog.

Back