• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think it's resistance, it's probably just sheer durability. Considering he 1v1ed Gyuki, dude probably tanked a Bijuudama with little to no damage

I don't think it's resistance, it's probably just sheer durability. Considering he 1v1ed Gyuki, dude probably tanked a Bijuudama with little to no damage
True, but remember Gyuuki said they both stalemated while he still had his cloak activated. If Naruto’s FRS Dispatched his his Cloak and Momentarily stunned him, that would scale him over Gyuuki who could not replicate the same feat.

That is unless the Element Advantage is brought into play, but then that brings up what happened with Temari. Was it implied he was resistant to Wind Style or was Temari just too weak? And mind you, it is confirmed that Temari was the strongest Futon User in the SA (Discounting Naruto).

Imo, KCM Naruto should be solidly 6-C+

1.) Could tank hits and fight V2 Jins

2.) While exhausted could still match Son’s Grip with Chakra Arms and hold his mouth open with his own bodily strength.

3.) Tank hits from enraged V1 Ay with little damage.

4.) Completely tanked Mindless Juubito’s Casual Face Palm that Smashed EMS Sasuke’s Susanoo Ribs.

5.) Tanked a “portion” of TPC (Which I believe that small portion was Calced at 6-C+ using Inverse Square Law a few years back 🤔).

True, but remember Gyuuki said they both stalemated while he still had his cloak activated. If Naruto’s FRS Dispatched his his Cloak and Momentarily stunned him, that would scale him over Gyuuki who could not replicate the same feat.

That is unless the Element Advantage is brought into play, but then that brings up what happened with Temari. Was it implied he was resistant to Wind Style or was Temari just too weak? And mind you, it is confirmed that Temari was the strongest Futon User in the SA (Discounting Naruto).
During the fight A3 states that since he's a Raiton user, everyone should attack him with Futon. Implying his armor is weaker against Futon than any other elemental attack.

Of course the alliance can't really do much because none of them have bijuu level wind attacks aside maybe KCM Naruto's FRS.

Was it implied he was resistant to Wind Style or was Temari just too weak?
He wasn't resistant, Temari and her group just weren't doing enough damage to overcome the regen to incapacitate the 3rd Raikage. Their attacks were enough to dissipate the Raiton Armor but only did surface level damage to the 3rd's body itself.

He wasn't resistant, Temari and her group just weren't doing enough damage to overcome the regen to incapacitate the 3rd Raikage. Their attacks were enough to dissipate the Raiton Armor but only did surface level damage to the 3rd's body itself.
I just rewatched the anime clip and it seems that A3's cloak wasn't active when he got hit by that wind blast.

This is the Raikage not engaging Temari and her group, where he tanked their attacks without his Armor (552)
0552-016.png

This is the Raikage where he's now engaging Temari's group, where he'd obviously be using his Armor (553)
0553-010.png

This is the Raikage not engaging Temari and her group, where he tanked their attacks without his Armor (552)
0552-016.png

This is the Raikage where he's now engaging Temari's group, where he'd obviously be using his Armor (553)
0553-010.png
The issue here though is he clearly didn’t tank those hits in base and was injure, they just weren’t enough to incapacitate him long enough for them to seal him.

Oh so your those kind of people who are "Tanking = No Damage Whatsoever"
Imo, an example of “Tanking” from NV is Pain withstanding Kn6 Incomplete Biju Bomb with only superficial damage or KCM Tanking Roshi’s lava with minimum burns or a steam release kick with a small bruise and minor discomfort. Etc.

A is Edo Tensei here, so this level of “wound” are non-factors in this form, but if the same wounds were inflicted to his base without a Healing Factor, it would moreso a Endurance feat, because those would be some serious cuts, rather than Durability.

Uh no, he first used it to escape Gaara's seal. He just activates and deactivates the Armor for some reason. Temari and her group just had a lucky shot where he deactivated the Armor

0548-014.png

0548-015.png

0548-017.png

0548-018.png
Well I did say “iirc”. That’s fine, but the point is his base still took considerable injuries imo.

The issue here though is he clearly didn’t tank those hits in base and was injure, they just weren’t enough to incapacitate him long enough for them to seal him.
If you're using this to argue he's below Bijuu level, note that he's an Edo Tensei, thus weaker, and that was a large group hitting at the same time.

The Earth style part is a mistranslation I think. Someone on reddit translated it into I use Lightning style! Line up your earth style Ninja in the front and make a shield, and at the same time use your wind style Ninja to launch an onslaught upon me!

Also, isn't it Wind > Lightning > Earth > Water > Fire > Wind, this making him vulnerable?

KCM1 Naruto scales above KN6, so he would scale anyways.
Why though?
If it's that statement he made when fighting Edo Nagato, I don't think we should count his berserk forms in that statement
At least not an outright rating

Naruto himself doesn't remember anything that happened after Hinata was "killed"

I'm of the opinion that KN6 Nard is stronger than KCM1 Nard. Only because KN6 Nard busted through Pain's ST while KCM1 Nard was sent flying by Edo Nagato's ST.

Also, KCM1 Nard panicked when Edo Nagato uses CT, saying he only got out because of Kurama rampaging the last time CT is used.

So at least physically I think KN6 is stronger, but KCM1 Nard has much better control over his power than KN6, so he can use super moves like FRS that can even damage Bijuu Tier characters like the Third Raikage.

Why though?
If it's that statement he made when fighting Edo Nagato, I don't think we should count his berserk forms in that statement
At least not an outright rating

Naruto himself doesn't remember anything that happened after Hinata was "killed"
He actually does recall and could even see what KN6 was doing during that part.

I dunno if he scales considering that he doesn't neccesarily suppress Shukaku with raw power, it's just that gold sands naturally slows down Shukaku's sand

Back