• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Otsutsukis as a whole should get time stopping resistence since Momoshiki implied that "the Blood of one with the Byakugan mixed within you" after considering why Boruto could see him, He also was suprised Boruto could see and move in time stop so Boruto should get it as well
Or it’s a weakness of the ability rather than inherent resistance but no one wants to consider that

It's either get them to the lowest value... Or the highest which is what most people do

And sometimes there is no lowest value as even the lowest value can be one of the highest

Yee... Idk bye, just wanted to see who's active or something for the naruto verse... Also hope Uchihaslayer recovers as well if he wants to 🙈

It's either get them to the lowest value... Or the highest which is what most people do

And sometimes there is no lowest value as even the lowest value can be one of the highest

Yee... Idk bye, just wanted to see who's active or something for the naruto verse... Also hope Uchihaslayer recovers as well if he wants to 🙈
speech-bubble-speech.gif

I very much feel that Shibai will simply have transcended the need of a physical body and exist as just Chakra that can move between realms.

So more along incorporeal as opposed to higher dimensional.

I very much feel that Shibai will simply have transcended the need of a physical body and exist as just Chakra that can move between realms.

So more along incorporeal as opposed to higher dimensional.
I mean Momoshiki said he wasn't on this plane
tbf that doesn't mean he is truly higher dimensional but it definitly is more then he is a just a ghost/pure chakra

Do you guys feel that Raikiri is a linear speed boost? or that there is some unquantifiable speed multiplier to it?

Also is there a reason there's no Higher with Raikiri on any of Kakashi's keys under speed?
Mehn
You can argue for Chidori too
As Sarada became faster when she used it
Then again
Kakashi outrightly said that you need to train your physical attributes to a certain level of speed so that you can use chidori effectively
Or something along those lines

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this.

But why is Satori 7-A+ for overpowering Sage Mode Naruto (High 7-A) and Gamabunta (6-C) like his profile mentions? Should he not be either High 7-A or 6-C?

Blood Prison should be canon since it's mentioned in Kakashi Hiden: Lightning in the Icy Sky unless that isn't canon. Though the timeline makes no sense.

Naruto profiles were about to undergo major AP revisions and then US69 went on hiatus, so that’s probably why some profiles have wack AP
Should Satori scale to High 7-A or 6-C in this case? The people it scales to are not 7-A+.

If not, what value should it be scaling to for versus threads?

Blood Prison should be canon since it's mentioned in Kakashi Hiden: Lightning in the Icy Sky unless that isn't canon. Though the timeline makes no sense.
The Movie is canon

Boruto references the movie

And you right, Kakashi directly references the plot of the movie itself

The only real inconsistency in the movie would be Naruto knowing Killer Bee before Grand Turtle Island as far as I remember

So you can just take everything without Bee in the movie as canon and the parts with Bee as part of some weird alternate timeline

Also side note that easily one of my favorite Naruto movies period right up there with RTN and Land of Snow

in the Boruto anime they also reference the events , with Mui making reference to Naruto helping in the past.

the issue is the same as ROTNJ, a timeline one

The Movie is canon

Boruto references the movie

And you right, Kakashi directly references the plot of the movie itself

The only real inconsistency in the movie would be Naruto knowing Killer Bee before Grand Turtle Island as far as I remember

So you can just take everything without Bee in the movie as canon and the parts with Bee as part of some weird alternate timeline

Also side note that easily one of my favorite Naruto movies period right up there with RTN and Land of Snow
The Naruto wiki does a decent job of pointing them out.
BJbRBgQ.png

Also Kakashi Retsuden: The Sixth Hokage and the Failure Boy has 2 speed of light statements which is nice.

There like a 7 month time gap between 5 Kage Summit and the War

Blood Prison would fit perfectly there especially given Naruto has Sage Mode in the movie and met his old man

Like I said some things can simply be ignored as sometimes Authors don't think these things through

Like I doubt Kubo considered MON canon till he decided to add Ichigo statement in the TBYW

There like a 7 month time gap between 5 Kage Summit and the War

Blood Prison would fit perfectly there especially given Naruto has Sage Mode in the movie and met his old man

Like I said some things can simply be ignored as sometimes Authors don't think these things through

Like I doubt Kubo considered MON canon till he decided to add Ichigo statement in the TBYW
is road to ninja canon then?

Back