• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I love backscaling
main-qimg-299412e34e4986d6c2bd85e7b077f0d2
main-qimg-f45e78075de44fbdab16cdb4f7f37a07

Oh I just realized 3T Kid Sasuke is considered stronger than Pre-WA Kakashi. I rlly do not like that. What was the thread where that became a thing?
pretty sure it was all in the kirin thread. another thing I just caught KN1 Naruto is city lvl + but 3T Kid Sasuke who is weaker is mountain lvl. probably just a mistake on that one.

I think, for whatever reason, we scale CM kid Sasuke to CM teen Sasuke
It just seems like upscaling 3T Sasuke from KM0 Naruto cause it doesn't mention P2 Sasuke, but if so that is very very baseless. Sasuke trained his ass off for 3 years. It makes no sense for him to stay remotely close to the same (also P2 Kisame>P1 Kisame~Kakashi but oh well)

off topic kinda but couldn't an argument be made that KN4 Naruto should be at least 4X stronger than Kid CM2 Sasuke? Naruto's tails were more of a linear increase than a multiplier and Sasuke had to go from base to CM2 to match him.

off topic kinda but couldn't an argument be made that KN4 Naruto should be at least 4X stronger than Kid CM2 Sasuke? Naruto's tails were more of a linear increase than a multiplier and Sasuke had to go from base to CM2 to match him.
You could also make him 100x Pre-War Arc Kakashi since Kakashi said that with Kurama's Chakra he would be that strong and he was likely referring to KN4 since that's the highest release of Kurama's Chakra up to that point.

It would make him 5 Gigatons or Butterfly Choji level, which doesn't actually break the scaling that much since it's not that much stronger than the High 7-As.

Now vsbw wonder why naruto fans are always saying they are bias. An author statement is not accepted again what else do you want. The author says chracter A is greater than chracter b . And you still say no b is stronger are you the author?
Naruto fan are going invade VSBW

I have heard that noodle the guy who say naruto is multiversal in his discord he is going to invade VSBW till they give naruto 2b tier ,thier is no fandoms worse than naruto fandom

I have heard that noodle the guy who say naruto is multiversal in his discord he is going to invade VSBW till they give naruto 2b tier ,thier is no fandoms worse than naruto fandom
stop your bullshit every fandom has its own bad image, and you say that all naruto fandoms are the worst than other fandoms?

Naruto fan are going invade VSBW

please don’t come here to cause conflict. And stop this hasty generalizations.

I've seen tier 5, 4, 3 and 2 One piece upgrade threads this past week
The absolute most I see for One Piece is 5-C. That's the absolute highest I can ever see it going. I'm welcome to be proven wrong, but that's my personal belief as of now, that it'll be under 5-C, at most 5-C, but no higher.

And just in general, you're always going to have those fans that want their favorite verse to solo all of fiction. There are probably some people in the world arguing Word Girl solos your verse.

They low-key getting me hyped up, apparently there are some announcements to go with it soon, and a new key visual for Boruto. Probably confirmation of Code arc kick starting next year or maybe this year.

Back