• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I could post some boruto/naruto revisions. But i don't cause they both been wanked to much on the site.
you create crts for boundless, transcendence 12d aizen , but you think naruto is pencil level, i understand if you are bias a little bit we all are to some extent but mehn yours as reach the point that even if you have good arguments nobody take it seriously anymore. Change.

you create crts for boundless, transcendence 12d aizen , but you think naruto is pencil level, i understand if you are bias a little bit we all are to some extent but mehn yours as reach the point that even if you have good arguments nobody take it seriously anymore. Change.
Reio i agree with you about Naruto being wanked, but you gotta respond to this dude.

Lex is spitting hot lava rn.

Actually scratch that. The OP and the CRT in general, are disorganized AF. I have no idea what was accepted, what was changed, and what was rejected.

It'd be nice if someone wrote up a draft lol
Accepted: physical corruption instead of EE (via karma) aura suppression, information manipulation (via karma), resistance to ESP, resistance to empathetic manipulation

It looks like Aura Suppression was accepted to replace Resistance to ESP, because apparently it would only be Resistance to ESP if it was a passive ability.

I didn't even know that Aura Suppression was a thing tho.

It looks like Aura Suppression was accepted to replace Resistance to ESP, because apparently it would only be Resistance to ESP if it was a passive ability.

I think kt and shadow agreed on that, while slayer and duedate were fine with esp resistance being added. Damage proposed “likely” for it then never replied to the counter

But do not give up guys a time is coming when boruto will top the manga/anime industry.
Hopium.jpg

Accepted: physical corruption instead of EE (via karma) aura suppression, information manipulation (via karma), resistance to ESP, resistance to empathetic manipulation

That's fine and all but if someone could organize the links and scans I would greatly appreciate it lol

The bureaucracy about the multipliers on this site is only used when it's about Naruto or another famous serie (Bleach for example), that's a fact. When reading the serie, it is clear the correlation between the increase in speed and the increase in chakra/AP. Kido in the novel gets 100x stronger, so he's also said to get 100x faster... It's a simple correlation.

There's also the chouji's example, he says he's 100x stronger, the Databook confirms it and says it's NOT EXAGGERATION, and the Databook and Boruto's anime confirm that all his physical attributes are increased. That is, him being 100x stronger means that all his physical attributes are increased by that same proportion.

What do you mean by "post war(no ashura chakra). That doesn't exist.

Hope you know base Naruto has always been>base Sasuke for the most part. Base Naruto also parried with and defeated Pain ultimately. Base Naruto destroyed all of Madara's wood style deep forest emergence.
Well let’s just say before he gotten that’s godly chakra cause during the war all he relies upon was SM and transformation

Hell we see more feats of Base Naruto in Part 1 then we do Part 2 actually.

The bureaucracy about the multipliers on this site is only used when it's about Naruto or another famous serie (Bleach for example), that's a fact. When reading the serie, it is clear the correlation between the increase in speed and the increase in chakra/AP. Kido in the novel gets 100x stronger, so he's also said to get 100x faster... It's a simple correlation.
Lol if you read the argument presented against, you will see that a lot of people don’t even know how chakra works. If I don’t really no something I just stay neutral instead of disagreeing.

Last edited:
Upgrading Post-Kurama befriending Base Naruto to 212 Megatons or 7-A because he perfected his Chakra Control, meaning he can use his Chakra reserves properly which are 4x that of Pre-War Are. Kakashi.

Also upgrading either KN4, KCM or Post Kurama-Befriending KCM to 5.3 Gigatons/100x Pre-War Arc Kakashi since it's stated that Naruto with Kurama's Chakra was on that level, it was likely referring to KN4 because that's the highest amount of Kurama's Chakra Naruto used up to that point but it might be ambiguous so I want to see what people agree on overall.

The biggest hurdles is laziness and the fact His isn't available in my country.

Eh, this doesn't affect Sage Mode in any way, unless you believe SM Naruto>Fourth Awakened Naruto and if Fourth Awakened Naruto is the one that gets the scaling.

But as I said, it might take a while for that because 1)I don't know if I can access Viz since last time I was unable to do so 2)I have other things to focus first and 3)I'm lazy.

Eh, this doesn't affect Sage Mode in any way, unless you believe SM Naruto>Fourth Awakened Naruto and if Fourth Awakened Naruto is the one that gets the scaling.

But as I said, it might take a while for that because 1)I don't know if I can access Viz since last time I was unable to do so 2)I have other things to focus first and 3)I'm lazy.
I can assess viz I have a subscription, if you need something tell me, if you need help g8ve me your discord. If you have other things to focus on try to do so.

I can assess viz I have a subscription, if you need something tell me, if you need help g8ve me your discord. If you have other things to focus on try to do so.
All I need are the scans of Kakashi talking about Naruto's Chakra Reserves during the Rasenshuriken training, the scan about Kurama's Chakra messing with Naruto's Chakra control and every instance of Naruto forming a Rasengan with one hand after befriending Kurama in the war, which there's at least two:One in Sage Mode against Obito and the other is the final Rasengan against Sasuke.

Note:Sage Mode doesn't affect Naruto's chakra control since he even with it and even with KCM he still needed help with creating Rasengan's, contrast with befriending Kurama where he constantly makes one handed Rasengan and Rasenshurikens.

Back