• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2d4tbgv_d.webp
Nah, nah, nah.

We got a Frieza rip-off? A friggin' blatant Frieza rip-off?

I dont think the anime is amazing and i have my own problems with it, but i can watch the anime 70 to 80% of the time without wondering what the **** is going on with the writing.

Just read the new chapter
I'm 50/50 on the Ten Tails Clones
For one splitting Bijuu chakra isn't new, especially for the Juubi. And I like the way Code used his ability, could probably be argued he could do that with other energy based attacks.
On the other, the design is meh to gross for me. Mostly because the belts that all the clones have on the chest area + tail reminds me too much of Frieza.
Other than that I audibly laughed when I saw Ada and Daemon's coats lol and Momoshiki yet again keeps my peak interest in the manga.

Code basically created mini bijuus. He divide the juubi's chakra into several parts, Hagoromo divide the chakra of a stronger juubi into 9 parts. Basically they are weaker than bijuus. And Code is using them as a weapon and he is confident even after seeing the Daemon's power, if they keep up to some Tier 5 character, it will destroy the scale even more.

Code basically created mini bijuus. He divide the juubi's chakra into several parts, Hagoromo divide the chakra of a stronger juubi into 9 parts. Basically they are weaker than bijuus. And Code is using them as a weapon and he is confident even after seeing the Daemon's power, if they keep up to some Tier 5 character, it will destroy the scale even more.
Just a even stronger Juubi than the previous ones.

He said he just adjusted the size. He used the marks to divide and shape the juubi's chakra. There is no mention of upgrade

You guys underestimate the white zetsus, but they could assimilate and copy the opponent's chakra and technique, if they just copied Momoshiki and Kinshiki and she would have an army of Ootsutsuki

Eida doesn't really have weaknesses.
Either she is too lazy (Her not liking to fight doesn't mean she won't, and her skills being lackluster isn't a weakness) or people are resistant to her abilities.

Back