• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) Vs Sakura Haruno

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
tumblr_oltyqxH6wF1u9aqcno2_400.gifv
3f26efb3ec04bc174a0b9dbd25b5a260.gif

* Adult Sakura:

* Marvel Comics Captain Marvel: 4

*Both Are 5-B

* Speed Equalized

* Battle takes place in Squidwards home.

* Battle Theme song

Last edited:
How does it work exactly? Is it poison? Mind elaborating?
it was a joke but it works like this
The Substitution Jutsu allows its user to instantly replace themselves with a nearby object such as a tree log, plant, person, or clone at the exact moment they are attacked. The Jutsu works even if the user is physically restrained or observed by characters as observant as Sharingan or Sage Mode users. This creates the optical illusion of the user being hit, which confuses the opponent and gives them an opening to flee or counterattack"

it was a joke but it works like this
The Substitution Jutsu allows its user to instantly replace themselves with a nearby object such as a tree log, plant, person, or clone at the exact moment they are attacked. The Jutsu works even if the user is physically restrained or observed by characters as observant as Sharingan or Sage Mode users. This creates the optical illusion of the user being hit, which confuses the opponent and gives them an opening to flee or counterattack"
I am unsure, but Carol can just analyze that.

how does it works exactly?
Whatever sakura throws at her that's essentially non physical - normal energy, cosmic, magic, radiation, etc etc anything - she just absorbs it. And she can also drain essentially the very energy out of people and leave them pretty much empty so can't do anything.

Whatever sakura throws at her that's essentially non physical - normal energy, cosmic, magic, radiation, etc etc anything - she just absorbs it. And she can also drain essentially the very energy out of people and leave them pretty much empty so can't do anything.
While that non-physical absorption is, well, pretty much useless, that energy absorption could be useful though, especially since Sakura is a cqc combatant

Kinda useless here

She's got precog, enahnced senses that allow her to see far better than humans - see energies, things at microsphic levels and below. And also got danger sense of sort. So if sakura tries to attack, she will likely evade it. https://imgur.io/a/iItjzGv

She's got precog, enahnced senses that allow her to see far better than humans - see energies, things at microsphic levels and below. And also got danger sense of sort. So if sakura tries to attack, she will likely evade it. https://imgur.io/a/iItjzGv
Sakura was able to fight Shin who had sharingan eyeballs all over his body that pretty much have all the same powers.

I don't remember him having that kind of absorption in Naruto manga? He didn't even have a sharingan, no?

I see, I think I was confusing him with the other shin. I do not remember this guy at all lol.

On a side note, I hate how I clicked on like 20 of his scans and all are scaled abilities oof
suffer from one time showing character laugh

that aside, I think imma vote for Captain Marvel, but iirc Impress said that she will get bumped to tier 3?

Yeah she's got shit tons of scaling. But I don't think if this key will be affected. At least it shouldn't be. Tho era split might be the way to go

Thast 4 votes for Carol, but how does Carol counter Sakura's speed amps and regeneration negation.

What he said^

Also how does her speed amp work again? And how fast does she get?
it's called the body flicker, ninjas can amp themselves temporary, the exact amount is kinda unknown but fast enough that they can blitz people that are relative to them 1:1

Although speed is an issue, I think her senses would probably help in at least predicting it. Also captain marvel has stat amps via energy absorption, so she should probably be able to get faster after absorbing some.

Btw, has Sakura ever even shown this speed amp thing?

Although speed is an issue, I think her senses would probably help in at least predicting it. Also captain marvel has stat amps via energy absorption, so she should probably be able to get faster after absorbing some.

Btw, has Sakura ever even shown this speed amp thing?
But she need to touch her to able to amp her stats

She can also absorb energy from her attacks - if she throws something at her. And also can absorb shit from around her, like ambient lights, electromagnetic and electricity stuff, radiation, etc

Back