• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Didn't Sasuke say Kaguya got stronger exponentially? It can be at least 2x (it's stronger, it affects the speed because we know that it was said by zetsu that both his power and speed have increased.
Yea but not by much if team 7 can still keep up.

Yea but not by much if team 7 can still keep up.
No, only Kakashi fought. Just after kakashi threw the raikiri, kaguya was floating to the ground. At that time, Naruto and Sasuke managed to catch Kaguya by tricking them with Kage Bunshin.

No, only Kakashi fought. Just after kakashi threw the raikiri, kaguya was floating to the ground. At that time, Naruto and Sasuke managed to catch Kaguya by tricking them with Kage Bunshin.
Kakashki reated to her ash bone and chakra arms and he should be no faster than naruto and sasuke. Sakura also hit kaguya mid combat

Kakashki reated to her ash bone and chakra arms and he should be no faster than naruto and sasuke. Sakura also hit kaguya mid combat
It was totally against Sakura hitting her, at that moment all Kaguya could do was run upwards then Sakura appeared there and Kaguya had nowhere to run.

Being much faster than Naruto and Sasuke is also definitely supported. Kaguya's Kamui raikiri shot and kaguya's inability to react and the godly speed expression in the databook.

you need to see Kakashi's profile also get ftl speed, I don't understand why you're saying Kakashi's speed isn't on par with Naruto and Sasuke

To be honest, I am very saddened by the injustice that Naruto verse has received with all its disapproval
No wonder I noticed tons of members who left this site due to the constant downplay the verse got and started spreading hate on vsbw all over social media. But Narutoverse do get downplayed on this site, especially with the strict rules the verse gets compared to most other verses.

yes this really works for me but the writers say they don't even put most of the stuff in the manga out of laziness. how can a writer forget to draw a jougan
Idk how you all actually believe they forgot the Jougan. Despite it appearing multiple times in the anime lmao

sorry, I’m new here but can someone explain to me why toneri is not planetary when it is stated muitiple times that he was going to destroy the earth and recreate it again. That was the whole point of the movie and they had a watch that was counting down the destruction of the earth.

sorry, I’m new here but can someone explain to me why toneri is not planetary when it is stated muitiple times that he was going to destroy the earth and recreate it again. That was the whole point of the movie and they had a watch that was counting down the destruction of the earth.
Can you explain to me how Toneri was going to destroy the Earth 🗿

He said he was going to destroy it with the with all Of the energy from the eyes that his clan sacrificie. Thus toneri should be planetary level with tensaigan. The light of justices

Last edited:
images

Back