• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Everyone please understand what a low number 2.11c is. I said from the very beginning we should try to increase the speed of Naruto.

Obviously, respect to all faiths and all that, but I'm preeeeeetty sure we're supposed to keep it as secular as possible on this forum. Political and religious discussions always have the potential to get out of hand, so let's just try keeping it to a minimum, k?

What part of karma did I get wrong
Bro I think the community has been getting it wrong, kawaki is 82 percent otutusuki not 82 percent karma. You don’t have hundred percent karma or even 20 percent you just have karma and karma alone can give you access to the full otutusuki power. For instance code has just karma and he have access to 100 percent isshiki power. Kawaki is 82 percent otutusuki but the karma gives him access to 100 percent of isshiki power based on Amado explanation he has the key which is karma to the whole house which is isshiki power. Kawaki has 100 percent isshiki power.

Obviously, respect to all faiths and all that, but I'm preeeeeetty sure we're supposed to keep it as secular as possible on this forum. Political and religious discussions always have the potential to get out of hand, so let's just try keeping it to a minimum, k?
No problem didnt preach here though.

Bro I think the community has been getting it wrong, kawaki is 82 percent otutusuki not 82 percent karma. You don’t have hundred percent karma or even 20 percent you just have karma and karma alone can give you access to the full otutusuki power. For instance code has just karma and he have access to 100 percent isshiki power. Kawaki is 82 percent otutusuki but the karma gives him access to 100 percent of isshiki power based on Amado explanation he has the key which is karma to the whole house which is isshiki power. Kawaki has 100 percent isshiki power.
Ok but I don’t remember saying anything about karma? And how would code have access to 100% of isshiki’s power? He’s stronger than Jigen not isshiki

Ok but I don’t remember saying anything about karma? And how would code have access to 100% of isshiki’s power? He’s stronger than Jigen not isshiki
first it was never started whether he was stronger than or weaker we don’t know. However code have access to is power. via white karma

Did they ever say Isshiki was stronger than Kaguya's ETSO, though? I don't think so.
Hmm again they said this is naruto strongest enemy yet . It doesn’t matter what version . Because we know that her strongest version was when she absorbed chakra for shinobi and yes isshiki is stronger than that version via statement from writer.

I mean I think any otsutsuki with an entire it/etso amp would be arguably the strongest, in base though yeah obviously isshiki is the strongest
Thank you. is like dragon ball writer saying Grand minister is stronger than whis . No feat at all yet author statement greater.

Now vsbw wonder why naruto fans are always saying they are bias. An author statement is not accepted again what else do you want. The author says chracter A is greater than chracter b . And you still say no b is stronger are you the author?

Again this can not be an outlier as we know isshiki greater stomps naruto and sasuke at full power this version are even greater than the version that fought kaguya. Smh

Back