• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Okay see this. Again sasuke absorbed a lot of chakra when fighting naruto in the final battle. And used Indra arrow, though it was not is charkra is still his attack thus he said my strongest attack so far. A lot of charkra but it became her own in other for her to produce the attack. to say beyond her normal capabilities is not something we are sure of we no for a fact that she is greater than madara that spread the divine tree to what extent we don’t know.
2. if you know what we are talking about you will actually know that she absorbed it and he has to control it to produce that attack .

The naruto vs went from this large mountain to country and even moon level in the war arc to say they can go higher is a terrible take

Last edited:
1. Okay see this. Again sasuke absorbed a lot of chakra when fighting naruto in the final battle. And used Indra arrow, though it was not is charkra is still his attack thus he said my strongest attack so far. A lot of charkra but it became her own in other for her to produce the attack. to say beyond her normal capabilities is not something we are sure of we no for a fact that she is greater than madara that spread the divine tree to what extent we don’t know.
2. if you know what we are talking about you will actually know that she absorbed it and he has to control it to produce that attack .

The naruto vs went from this large mountain to country and even moon level in the war arc to say they can go higher is a terrible take
Or you know you can just accept the fact that you're wrong. A radical idea I know.

Or you know you can just accept the fact that you're wrong. A radical idea I know.
Shake my head. Admit I’m wrong because people say so. Go and ask how many time verses tried to scale their characters before it finally got accepted wouldnot that mean VSBW can be wrong too?

Now vsbw wonder why naruto fans are always saying they are bias. An author statement is not accepted again what else do you want. The author says chracter A is greater than chracter b . And you still say no b is stronger are you the author?
People want feats. Even if we accept all these statements (I don't deny Boruto scaling) it is still ridiculous that we have like 5 guys now all supposedly stronger than Kaguya but with not a single feat as impressive as what we saw from her. The reason most people had a hard time buying that Momoshiki & Kinshiki >>> Kaguya was the lack of feats. If they were given impressive enough feats to match their hype, no one would ever doubt or question them.

Same for Jigen, dunking on Naruto and Sasuke is impressive but it is not a personal feat. Its a feat that relies on Naruto and Sasuke's scaling. The same Naruto and Sasuke who are said to be sttonger as adults but don't have a single feat superior to their teen selves. Now apparently Code is > Jigen and Daemon is dominating him in hand to hand but their fight is basically a street level fight in how it is portrayed.

People want feats. Even if we accept all these statements (I don't deny Boruto scaling) it is still ridiculous that we have like 5 guys now all supposedly stronger than Kaguya but with not a single feat as impressive as what we saw from her. The reason most people had a hard time buying that Momoshiki & Kinshiki >>> Kaguya was the lack of feats. If they were given impressive enough feats to match their hype, no one would ever doubt or question them.

Same for Jigen, dunking on Naruto and Sasuke is impressive but it is not a personal feat. Its a feat that relies on Naruto and Sasuke's scaling. The same Naruto and Sasuke who are said to be sttonger as adults but don't have a single feat superior to their teen selves. Now apparently Code is > Jigen and Daemon is dominating him in hand to hand but their fight is basically a street level fight in how it is portrayed.
they don’t need too. Have feat > then their teen years. You have to prove they are weaker when the authors says they are stronger. People want feat . We have a feat which is ETSB. Now any body stated to be stronger than the character that produced that feat automaticaly scale. Example goku take energy all Saiyans becomes super saiyan god , fights beerus and affect the Universe, if the author says another character is stronger than goku then he should scale to the strongest form of goku.

Also bro check Grand minister and see where he scales too. Ask your self why Does he scale to whis via just statement. That is a case where statement was acc regardless of feat.

There's only one statement of anyone being superior to Kaguya, and frankly, it's shit. It's indirect, and its canonicity is very suspect. The only reason I'm okay with it is because information is rather scarce in this shitty series, so we take what we can get, and because Isshiki happens to have amazing scaling to back it up.
My point is, let's stop pretending that everyone in Boruto has an abundance of direct statements putting them above Kaguya, because they do not.

Explain to me case where it hasn’t been?
Sure, say I exist normally (I’m Kaguya), and then say I get a gun (IT chakra for the etso). Now say US69 exists normally (he’s Isshiki), and he’s stronger than me. Him being stronger than me, doesn’t make him stronger than my gun. Similarly Isshiki can be stronger than Kaguya without being stronger than the ETSO, because Kaguya doesn’t scale to her ETSO, therefore being stronger than her doesn’t mean you must outscale the ETSO.

Sure, say I exist normally (I’m Kaguya), and then say I get a gun (IT chakra for the etso). Now say US69 exists normally (he’s Isshiki), and he’s stronger than me. Him being stronger than me, doesn’t make him stronger than my gun. Similarly Isshiki can be stronger than Kaguya without being stronger than the ETSO, because Kaguya doesn’t scale to her ETSO, therefore being stronger than her doesn’t mean you must outscale the ETSO.
So basically.....

US69 >>> Arc7Kuroi :geek:

Naruto should be 3-A and MFTL+

1644272428072.jpg

Lode was overhyped by the series. Bling Bling Boy's son dropped him off harder than Young Justice's Cancellation. Boruto tried to copy peak DBZ with the androids but couldn't even be on a similar magnitude to it. Now people say the war arc was bad however, it had some good stuff in it unlike Boruto. I dont hate Boruto. but it aint all there either. The nerfs to Nard and Sauce, the mid designs, the absurd power gain, the scaling in general, it just isnt what it should be. it should be better. It is > Midolah from DBS so im not too mad.

There's only one statement of anyone being superior to Kaguya, and frankly, it's shit. It's indirect, and its canonicity is very suspect. The only reason I'm okay with it is because information is rather scarce in this shitty series, so we take what we can get, and because Isshiki happens to have amazing scaling to back it up.
My point is, let's stop pretending that everyone in Boruto has an abundance of direct statements putting them above Kaguya, because they do not.
lol funny enough everyone in Boruto have direst statements at least the god tiers. Daemon and code and ada stronger than jigen. Kashin saying naruto cant beat jigen. But no feat at all. Apart from naruto spipuden and the movies.

Back